Sony DSC-RX100 II Overview
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 II Digital Camera is a compact point-and-shoot camera that features a large 20.2 megapixel 1″ Exmor R CMOS sensor to produce high resolution still imagery and full HD 1080i/p video. This sensor’s design utilizes backside-illuminated technology to improve clarity and image quality when working in dimly-lit conditions as well as increase the sensitivity to an expandable ISO 12800. Benefitting the performance of this sensor is the BIONZ image processor, which helps to produce images with smooth quality and gradations as well as provide expedited performance throughout all aspects of the camera. Full-resolution continuous shooting up to 10 fps is possible as well as a quick autofocus speed of just 0.13 seconds.
The built-in Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 10.4-37.1mm f/1.8-4.9 lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 28-100mm, covering wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives to suit working in a wide variety of environments. On the wide end of the lens, the bright maximum f/1.8 aperture benefits working in low lighting as well as aiding in controlling focus. Optical SteadyShot image stabilization is also available to help minimize the appearance of camera shake when working in dimly-lit conditions and with greater zoom magnifications. The lens also features a Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating, which helps to reduce surface reflections, lens flare, and ghosting in order to produce imagery that is rich in contrast and clarity.
While small in overall size, the RX100 II incorporates a large 3.0″ 1,229k-dot Xtra Fine LCD monitor that utilizes a tilting design to better serve working from both high and low viewing angles. WhiteMagic technology is incorporated into the display to increase the effective brightness of the screen for clearer, more vivid live view monitoring, image playback, and menu navigation. An intuitive menu structure provides access to applying a host of camera features, including Picture Effects, Auto HDR mode, Auto Object Framing, and for connecting to mobile devices using built-in wireless and NFC connectivity. A multi interface shoe is also incorporated into the camera’s design to facilitate the use of an external flash, auxiliary viewfinders, and external microphones. For control over aperture settings, camera zoom, and Picture Effects, a control ring is built around the lens and offers intuitive control over these settings in a manner similar to working with an interchangeable lens camera.
- 20.2MP 1″ Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor and BIONZ Image Processor
- The large 20.2 megapixel 1″ Exmor R CMOS sensor features backside-illuminated technology to enhance its low-light capabilities to an expanded ISO 12800 while still retaining vivid clarity. Using Sony’s Column A/D Conversion, images are rendered with impressive image quality and smooth gradations between tones and colors due to the marked reduction in apparent noise.
Also benefitting the image quality, as well as overall camera performance, is the BIONZ image processor, which provides full-resolution continuous shooting up to 10 fps, high-speed auto focusing as quickly as 0.13 sec., and full HD 1080i/p video recording. Still images can be recorded in JPEG or RAW file formats, or both simultaneously.
- Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 3.6x Optical Zoom Lens
- The built-in Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 10.4-37.1mm f/1.8-4.9 lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 28-100mm, covering wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives to suit working in a wide variety of situations. The bright f/1.8 maximum aperture on the wide end enables enhanced low-light capabilities as well as greater control over focus placement for selective focus imagery. The lens also features a Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating to help minimize lens flare and ghosting in order to produce imagery with rich contrast and clarity.
- Built-In Wireless and NFC Connectivity
- Built-in wireless connectivity enables the RX100 II to instantly share imagery to mobile devices for direct sharing online to social networking, via email, and to cloud storage sites. NFC (Near Field Communication) is also supported, which allows for one-touch connection between the camera and compatible mobile devices; no complex set-up is required. This technology also provides the ability to use Smart Remote Control, which provides for remote shutter release that is controlled by a smart device.
- High Speed Autofocus
- Aided by the rapid throughput of the BIONZ image processor, high speed auto focusing is possible that is equally as precise as it is quick. Utilizing intelligent response data and a refined high speed actuator motor, the RX100 II can acquire focus in a similar manner and speed to top-performing DSLR focus systems in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Camera Design
- An efficiently designed control ring around the lens lends itself to intuitive adjusting of some of the most crucial camera controls. This ring can be assigned to control an array of features, including zooming and aperture settings as well as more creative functions like Picture Effect modes. Its click-less design permits quick and quiet changing of settings, too, to benefit its use while recording HD movies. Additionally, for expedited changing of camera settings, a customizable function button allows you to assign one of seven different functions for quick modification when working in any shooting mode.
Also promoting greater efficiency while shooting is the inclusion of a multi interface shoe that allows for the use of external flashes, auxiliary viewfinders, and external microphones. Remote camera controls can also be connected via this accessory shoe.
A built-in pop-up flash is incorporated into the design as well, and features a unique design that allows for tilting of the flash head for bouncing off of walls, ceilings, or reflectors.
- High-Resolution LCD Monitor
- For live view monitoring, image playback and review, and menu navigation, a 3.0″ 1,229k-dot Xtra Fine LCD monitor is integrated into the camera body and features a tilting design to promote easier use from high and low angles. The screen can tilt approximately 84° up and 45° down, giving a wide range of viewing angles. The LCD also employs WhiteMagic technology, which enhances the brightness of the display for easier use in bright conditions.
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 video recording is supported in multiple frames rates, including 60p, 60i, and 24p. When recording in full HD, the AVCHD Ver. 2.0 codec is used for highly detailed image quality that translates well to editing and sharing on HDTVs. Recording in the Internet-friendly MP4 format is also supported in 1440 x 1080 and 640 x 480 sizes at 30 fps. Sound is recorded during filming using the built-in stereo microphone or, additionally, an external microphone can be used in conjunction with the multi interface shoe.
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization works to minimize the appearance of camera shake when working in low-light conditions or with greater zoom magnifications. The system can counter the effects of both vertical and horizontal movements, and, furthermore, Active 3-Way stabilization adds digital rolling control that balances both clockwise and counter-clockwise movements while recording videos.
- Other Camera Features
- Auto Object Framing is an intelligent shooting mode that can automatically analyze the scene and subjects within it and determine an aesthetically-pleasing composition. The subsequent imagery will be cropped according to subject matter, resulting in a well-balanced composition that utilizes Face Detection and Tracking Focus to ensure high image quality and sharpness.
- Auto HDR mode will automatically record a bracketed range of exposures of the same scene in order to capture greater highlight and shadow detail than a single exposure can record. These multiple exposures will then be composited into a single file that exhibits an extended dynamic range.
- Face Detection/Registration technology can detect and register up to eight individual faces and adjust the focus, exposure, white balance, and flash settings in order to deliver optimal image settings for pictures of people. Children or adults can be prioritized within this mode.
- 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, and 16:9 aspect ratios are available and can be chosen depending on specific shooting purposes.
- To extend the effective reach of the 3.6x optical zoom lens, 2x Clear Image digital zoom can be used to intelligently magnify scenes up to 7.2x. This digital zoom technology uses an intelligent interpolation process to minimize the amount of image degradation in order to produce realistic, high-quality images.
- Picture Effect modes allow you to apply creative settings and emphasize certain facets of individual images for a richer, more aesthetic picture quality. Soft Focus, Posterization, Retro Photo, High Contrast Monochrome, Rich-Tone Monochrome, Miniature, Soft High-Key, Toy Camera, Pop Color, Partial Color, Watercolor Painting, HDR Painting, and Illustration modes are available.
- Creative Style settings provide control over how the camera processes images based on six different predetermined styles: Standard, Vivid, B&W, Sunset, Portrait, and Landscape. Within these settings, contrast, saturation, and sharpness can also be adjusted depending on personal preference.
We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed over the weekend (Friday - Sunday) will be shipped on Monday.
We reserve the right to ask for a signature confirmation upon delivery.
For pre-order items, we provide our customers with the expected arrival date that the manufacturer provides us with. We cannot guarantee this item will be shipped to us on theexact date shown on the items product page. We do not charge your credit card until the item arrives in-store. Customers reserve the right to cancel pre-orders before item is paid for and shipped.
Returning an item
H and B Digital offers an exclusive 15 days exchange/refund policy, if an item is still in new and unused condition.
All returns require a Return Authorization (RMA) number, which you can obtain by email or you can call 212-354-1341. Please note: An RMA number does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are subject to inspection.
All exchanged or returned merchandise must be in Original Factory Condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled out), and accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or packaging. We will charge you for replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on, or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns.
Olympus Pen E-PL2 Double Zoom Kit (black body & black lenses) :
The Olympus PEN E-PL2 Double Zoom Kit includes the Olympus E-PL2 Digital PEN Camera (Black) w/14-42mm &40-150mm Lenses (Black), and is a dream come true for many photographers–with 12.3 megapixels, plus technology normally found in much larger cameras.
It features a PEN large-size image sensor that is 8x larger than the ones in average point & shoot cameras. This sensor, combined with the TruePic V Image Processor, delivers excellent dynamic range, accurate color and reduced noise, all the way up to ISO 6400. With state-of-the art noise reduction technology and 3 in-body image stabilization modes, users will realize clear images with all compatible lenses under most lighting conditions.
The E-PL2’s iAuto mode automatically identifies the scene you’re shooting (portrait, landscape, night portrait, macro, or sport) and adjusts the settings to optimize results. While in iAuto you can engage Live Guide control which lets you compose your picture, manipulate the image with various in-camera effects like softening backgrounds, adjusting colors, and brightness before taking the photo. Adding to the dream, recording HD movies (720p) with the E-PL2 is simple thanks to an easy-to-reach record button on the back of the camera body.
The PEN E-PL2 has 19 automatic scene-select modes which adjust camera settings according to the subject you are photographing plus 6 in-camera Art Filters (Pop Art, Soft Focus, Grainy Film, Pin Hole, Diorama and the new Gentle Sepia filter).
The two lenses included in this kit: the M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6L lens (equivalent to 28-84mm) and the Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F/4.0-5.6 lens (equivalent to 80-300mm) are both extremely compact and lightweight. They have ED lens elements which deliver very high imaging performance and despite their small size, they deliver amazing image brightness and contrast. They cover wide angle to long telephoto distances and are suitable for just about any kind of photography.
Olympus Fl-300r Wireless Flash For Pen Camera : Olympus FL-300R WIRELESS FLASH, for New generation System Cameras.It functions. Enables versatile and creative lighting options – even in tricky, low-light conditions. There are no annoying cables either, thanks to its remote control (RC) wireless functionality. The design also features a bounce head for indirect flash set-ups and regulated lighting close to distance objects. The FL-300R flash has a guide number of 28 at ISO 200 and can be controlled directly from the camera LCD. As well as being easily portable in any camera bag, its sleek exterior and stylish silver finish also matches perfectly with the classic look of the PEN models. Nevertheless the FL-300R features an integrated wide panel to cover the field up to a Micro Four Thirds lens with a focal length of 9mm.
The Olympus Pen E-P2 with 17mm Lens (silver) is essentially a 4/3-format DSLR minus the prism and mirror housing (hence the smaller body size); images can be composed and edited using the E-P2’s 3″ HyperCrystal LCD, which features anti-reflective coatings on its surface to enable Live viewing of 100% of the image area under the brightest of lighting conditions. When shooting in manual focus, a 5x magnification of the center of the frame pops up as a focusing aid each time you adjust the focusing ring (This magnification can be manually increased up to 10x.). The E-P2 features a port for the optional VF-2 electronic viewfinder or the optional EMA-1 external microphone.
Clad in ergonomically-designed stainless-steel body panels, the Olympus E-P2 takes many design queues from the Olympus Pen F, a popular half-frame SLR that made its initial debut in 1959. But unlike the original Pen F, the E-P2 has the ability to produce vividly-detailed still photographs and HD video with stereo sound, both of which can be enhanced post-capture using the E-P2’s advanced in-camera retouching and audio dubbing tools.
The E-P2 includes a picture mode called iEnhance, which analyzes colors and brightness. The new mode mimics what the naked eye sees. For example, a beautiful sunset looks awesome in person and generally seems to fade when captured in an image. With iEnhance, the warm yellow and orange colors are heightened to be brilliant and closer to the actual scene. The result is exceptionally clear imaging with a dramatically lifelike color. iEnhance can be used in any shooting mode – from program to manual – and automatically engages when in iAuto. This along with the 8 art filters allows you to take perfect, creative images.
Other features found on the Olympus E-P2 include i-Auto mode, dust reduction technology, in-camera image stabilization, which enables low-light hand-held shooting with all 4/3-system lenses, advanced shooting modes, and creative post-capture editing tools.
This E-P2 comes with a 17mm f/2.8 M.Zuiko Digital ‘pancake’ lens, which with an angle-of-view of approximately 62° (34mm equivalent) and a profile of less than an inch, makes for an ideal travel / daytripping camera/lens combination.
Samsung Hmx-u10 Ultra-compact Full-hd Camcorder (red) : The Samsung HMX-U10 Ultra Compact Camcorder (Red) provides you with full 1920 x 1080 high definition recording and user-friendly operation all in one ergonomically designed package. Along with these features, the camera has one-touch upload to YouTube and built-in Intelli-Studio software for in-camera editing. It’s comfortable design, high quality recording, editing and sharing options make this a great choice for those who love posting to social media sites but want an affordable and easy to operate camcorder with which to do it. Let’s take a short tour of the HMX-U10. The camera’s most obvious design feature is the 7 degree slanted ergonomic handgrip, which provides you with a more comfortable recording experience. In addition to saving your hand and wrist from unwanted strain, the slanted design keeps the lens angled at just the right pitch, allowing you to maintain the most comfortable and natural position while still capturing straight on video and stills.Aside from this, the camera’s fixed focus lens provides you with point-and-shoot simplicity. There’s no need to mess around with complicated menus and programs. Just record your HD video and you’re ready to share. That high def video, along with the 10MP still images, are captured with the 1/ 2.3 CMOS sensor while the 2″ LCD screen on the back of the camera gives you a platform on which to compose and play back your footage. And every memory is stored on SD/SDHC memory cards which make for quick and easy transfer to your PC.When you’re all done recording and ready to share your footage the HMX-U10’s got two user-friendly features that make it a snap. First, the Intelli-Studio software lets you edit in the camcorder without requiring a PC. Once you’ve edited your video you can post it to YouTube with just a touch using the direct upload feature. There’s no need to worry about complicated recording, bulky design, or editing – with the HMX-U10 everything is designed with ease-of-use in mind.
Looking for a camera that’s smaller and lighter–and that still does everything the big boys do? Well, yeah, sure, but, c’mon, get real. Then, check out the Lumix DMC-GF2 Digital Micro Four Thirds Camera W/14mm Lens (Red) from Panasonic, the smallest and lightest (at the time of release) interchangeable lens camera.
This Micro Four Thirds contender is 19% smaller and 7% lighter than its immediate predecessor, but still has a 12.1MP Live MOS sensor, a lightweight 14mm f/2.5 (equivalent to 28mm) wide-angle lens with a seven-blade aperture, dazzling 1920 x 1080 HD video, and is compatible with the full range of Micro Four Thirds lenses (including Panasonic’s 3D 12.5mm f/12 lens)–in short, the speed and customization of an SLR camera in highly portable form.
A bright 3″ 460,000-dot LCD display for composition and review can also be used as a touch-screen for making and changing settings like focus and exposure–a touch on a human face, for instance, switches to the portrait mode and a touch on the background or scenery switches to the scenery mode, while a touch on the subject close to the camera switches to the close-up mode.
Despite its tiny size, the GF2 is packed with photo and video goodies. The My Color mode offers 7 preset imaging effects (such as Retro, Elegant, Cinema, Monochrome, Silhouette, etc.), and also allows users to customize color, brightness, and saturation on the fly. The LUMIX GF2 can record 1920 x 1080 videos at 60i or smooth HD 1280 x 720 movies at 60p in AVCHD. For those looking for better compatibility with computers, the LUMIX GF2 can also record HD Motion JPEG in 1280 x 720 and QVGA, VGA and WVGA. The body supports autofocus during video recording and Movie Program Mode allows for selective depth-of-field control.
Additional features of the DMC-GF2 include a built-in pop-up flash, contrast detection autofocus, integrated dust reduction technology, and high ISO 6400 sensitivity.
Smallest, Lightest System Camera
Smallest and lightest interchangeable lens system camera.
12.1MP Live MOS sensor has the superb image quality of a CCD sensor, plus the lower power consumption of a CMOS sensor.
14mm Wide-Angle Lens
The Lumix G 14mm f/2.5 ASPH wide-angle lens is equivalent to 28mm in 35mm format.
Compatible With Micro Four Thirds Lenses
Compatible with lenses from the Micro Four Thirds standard, including Panasonic’s new 3D interchangeable lens
Extremely easy to operate, with a redesigned user interface, which allows for the focus to be set, or shutter released, by simply touching the large 3″ touch-screen LCD, which has brilliant 460,000-dot resolution.
Simple Touch-Screen Operation
The touch-screen operation dramatically shortens the time spent navigating the menus. With the Touch Q-menu, the user can customize the camera’s shortcuts with the most commonly used settings. Together with the simple button components, including dedicated buttons for video recording and iA (Intelligent Auto) mode which lights in-use, users can operate the camera intuitively with ease.
iA Mode for Automatic Settings
With the Intelligent Scene Selector in the iA mode, the camera automatically switches to the appropriate mode according to the subject touched. For example, a touch on a human face switches to the portrait mode and a touch on the background or scenery switches to the scenery mode, while a touch on the subject close to the camera switches to the close-up mode.
AF Tracking System
The fast contrast AF focus system has an AF tracking function that makes it easy to take photos of moving subjects by automatically keeping the focus on your subject.
Venus Engine FHD Image Processor
The Venus Engine FHD image processor features exceptionally high performance signal processing capabilities in both photo and movie recording. With the advanced noise reduction system employing the 3D NR and CNR (Chromatic Noise Reduction), users can capture clear, naturally-balanced images even when shooting at high ISO sensitivity levels to help prevent the color bleeding.
Pentax Optio Rz18 Digital Camera (black) : The Pentax Optio RZ18 packs a big 18X 25-450mm equivalent lens into a slim body with a compact camera footprint. Powerful technologies such as PENTAX Shake Reduction, Auto Picture and scene modes, face detection, and 9 point autofocus take the guesswork out of capturing outstanding still images and video.18X Zoom Generous 18X zoom (equivalent to 25-450mm) with extra wide angle lens captures subjects near and far. High resolution 16 megapixel sensor for large prints or aggressive image cropping. Slim footprint for outstanding portability and inconspicuous use. Multiple PENTAX Shake Reduction (SR) image stabilization options, including sensor-shift SR, for sharp images in any lighting. Large 3 inch LCD with HVGA resolution (460,000 dots). Powerful automatic shooting modes such as Auto Picture and scene modes take the guesswork out of great photography. Creative special effects filters add artistic flair to the common snapshot. Advanced 9-point autofocus with a 4cm super macro mode. Face detection for perfectly focused and exposed portraits, includes a dedicated pet recognition feature. Widescreen HD video in 720p at 30 frames per second. Remote control sensor works with any optional PENTAX infrared remote control (sold separately). Compatible with SD, SDHC, and modern SDXC memory cards.
The Olympus XZ-10 Digital Camera is a compact point-and-shoot camera that features a 12 megapixel 1/2.3″ High-Speed backside-illuminated CMOS sensor and TruePic VI image processor to produce high resolution imagery with exceptional low-light quality and sensitivity. It supports full HD 1080p video recording at 30fps as well as a continuous shooting rate of 5fps for working with moving subjects.
The built-in iZuiko 5x optical zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 26-130mm, covering wide-angle to telephoto lengths to suit working in an array of shooting situations. The lens also features an f/1.8-2.7 maximum aperture for greater low-light abilities and more control over depth of field and focus control. Dual IS image stabilization also benefits working in difficult conditions by correcting for the appearance of camera shake to render sharper imagery.
For image composition, playback, and menu navigation, a 3.0″ 921k-dot touchscreen LCD is integrated into the design to give an intuitive means for controlling and selecting camera functions and settings. Additionally, a hybrid control ring is also built around the lens to give further efficient control over a range of customizable settings, including aperture and shutter speed. For refining the appearance of imagery even further, a wide array of camera effects, filters, and modes are available, including Art Filters, Photo Story mode, High-Speed Movie, and Backlight HDR, for fine-tuning the look and feel of imagery.
12MP BSI CMOS Sensor and iHS Technology A 12 megapixel 1/2.3″ High-Speed backside-illuminated CMOS sensor and TruePic VI image processor are integrated into the XZ-10’s design to produce high resolution imagery with notable low-light sensitivity and quality. The combination of the BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VI form Olympus’ iHS Technology, which is further benefitted by fast autofocus performance and Intelligent Auto settings for optimized results, even in difficult lighting conditions.
iZuiko 5x Optical Zoom Lens The built-in iZuiko 5x optical zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 26-130mm, covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives for working in a variety of shooting situations. For extending this reach, 5x digital zoom is available as well as 10x Super-Resolution Zoom, which provides minimal loss in image quality while still enabling close-up shooting.
The lens features a maximum aperture of f/1.8-2.7, which both aids in low-light shooting as well as shallow depth of field and selective focus applications. Also contributing to low-light performance, and use of longer zoom magnifications, is a Dual IS image stabilization system that employs sensor-shift type stabilization with an expanded sensitivity to ISO 12800 to enable shooting with higher shutter speeds to result in sharper overall imagery. Multi-Motion Movie IS is a dedicated image stabilization mode for use when recording videos, and can account for a greater range of movement types for more fluid, steadier-looking movies.
Camera Design The XZ-10’s design integrates a large 3.0″ 921k-dot touchscreen LCD monitor to allow clear, bright live view monitoring, image playback, and intuitive menu navigation. The touchscreen functionality enables the ability to touch to focus and to release the shutter as well as a simple means for navigating controls and settings.
In addition to touchscreen control, a hybrid control ring is also incorporated into the camera’s construction to give an efficient means for controlling a host of exposure and camera settings. This ring surrounds the lens and can act as a controller for settings like aperture or shutter speed. Additionally, an Fn (function) button is also conveniently located on the rear of the camera for expedited access to a customizable list of often-used settings.
Full HD 1080p Video Recording Full HD 1920 x 1080p video recording is supported at 30fps, as well as HD 720p at 30fps, in the MOV format with stereo audio recording. Recording is easily accessible via a dedicated movie button and an array of Art Filters and Effects can be applied to creatively enhance the look of movies. For sharing movies directly from the camera, an HDMI output is available for connecting to an HDTV for vivid playback.
Night Owl Security Cs-mini-dvr-4gb Mini Video Dvr With 4gb Micro Sd Card : Night Owl’s Mini Video recorder with 4GB Micro SD Card allows you to secretly record video/audio and take pictures with a hidden camera. This mini DVR can record videos with audio of the nanny while you aren’t at home and every detail of important business meetings without anyone ever knowing that they are being recorded. This mini DVR is small enough that you can take it on the go so you won’t miss any of those important moments. It can record up to 100 minutes with the provided 4GB Micro SD Card.
The Olympus PEN E-P5 Mirrorless Digital Camera is a Micro Four Thirds format camera that houses a 16.1MP Live MOS sensor and the TruePic VI Image Processor for clear, high resolution still photos and Full HD 1080p video capture. With ISO sensitivity up to 25600 and 5-axis Image Stabilization, low light imaging is clear and free from the blurring effects of camera shake. Shutter speeds as fast as 1/8000 second and burst shooting up to 9 fps will help you catch fast moving subjects and fast autofocus allows the camera to keep pace with the action. A 3.0″ Tilt Touchscreen LCD provides image composition and playback. Tilting up 80º and down to 50º, the LCD monitor lets you avoid harsh glare and shoot from odd angles. It also provides touch control of autofocus, shutter release, menu navigation, Art Filter and Scene Mode selection, playback and Wi-Fi connection.
Speaking of which, the E-P5 features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity which allows to you to instantly transfer images from your camera to smartphone for storage and sharing and it offers remote viewing, shutter release and Touch AF from your smartphone or tablet. GPS functionality and geo-tagging of your images is also possible with the Wi-Fi connection and QR Code connection makes establishing your connection simple.
The E-P5 continues in the PEN tradition of handsomely built, slightly retro looking bodies with accessible controls, a seamless build and solid thumb and hand grips. A built-in flash with 1/320s sync speed and wireless capability is provided, as is an accessory port/hot shoe. The accessory port can hold an external flash, video lights, monitors or the optional VF-4 Electronic Viewfinder.
A camera for every level of shooter, the E-P5 offers RAW format shooting with in-camera processing, full manual exposure control, interval shooting with auto time-lapse video and live bulb shooting. It also provides automatic modes for point and shoot style ease, focus peaking for confident focus control, a self-timer with audio countdown and art filters to add creative touches to your photos and videos.