SonyAlpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens (Black)
The black Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera is a versatile and advanced mirrorless camera featuring a 24.3MP APS-C-sized Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor to produce high-resolution still images and full HD movies with marked low-light quality and sensitivity to ISO 25600. Beyond notable imaging traits, the image processor also lends itself to continuous shooting up to 11 fps and an intelligent Fast Hybrid AF system that uses both phase- and contrast-detection methods to quickly and accurately acquire focus.
For live view monitoring, image playback, and menu navigation, both a large rear monitor and detailed electronic viewfinder are available. The 3.0″ 921k-dot XtraFine LCD screen features a tilting design to facilitate easier use from both high and low angles and also incorporates WhiteMagic technology for easier viewing in bright conditions. The 0.39″ 1,440k-dot Tru-Finder OLED EVF offers 100% frame coverage and a refined optical design to provide a natural viewing perspective and magnification. The body design of the a6000 also houses a configurable user interface, built around several customizable buttons and two control dials, for efficient and intuitive access to frequently used camera settings. Additionally, a Multi Interface shoe is available for attaching external flashes, continuous lights, or microphones.
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, with support for NFC-enabled devices, is also integrated into the a6000 to support remote camera control and image sharing to linked mobile devices.
Included with the camera body is a Sony E-mount 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Retractable Zoom Lens, which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24-75mm. This range of perspectives is well-suited to everyday shooting and is further enhanced through the inclusion of Optical SteadyShot image stabilization for minimizing the appearance of camera shake. Power Zoom technology allows for electronic control over the zoom position and the inclusion of one extra-low dispersion element and four aspherical elements helps to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range as well as contribute to high overall sharpness.
- 24.3MP Exmor APS HD CMOS Sensor and BIONZ X Image Processor
- The 24.3MP APS-C-sized Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor work together to produce high resolution, well-detailed imagery with minimal noise and notable low-light quality and sensitivity to ISO 25600. The sensor utilizes a gapless on-chip lens design, which fills the gaps between neighboring pixels with optimized lenses that match the angle of incidence to increase light gathering ability and produce edge-to-edge sharpness and quality. The processor also contributes to providing a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including Fast Hybrid AF, a top continuous shooting rate of 11 fps, and full HD 1080i/p video recording in multiple frame rates.
- Fast Hybrid AF System
- The Fast Hybrid AF system utilizes both a 179-point phase-detection system and 25-point contrast-detection system to achieve precise focus in as little as 0.06 sec. Utilizing a Spatial Object Detection algorithm, this fast focusing system first employs the phase-detection AF points to quickly bring the subject into focus and then uses the contrast-detection AF points, with wide AF coverage, to fine-tune the sharpness for ensured accuracy. Beyond supporting single shot modes, this system also provides AF tracking when shooting up to 11 fps in continuous high mode and functions seamlessly when recording full HD movies.For further refinement, a series of distinct AF modes can be selected from depending on the subject. Eye AF is a detail-oriented focusing function that can prioritize a subject’s pupil and dedicate focusing performance on that for sharply-rendered portraits; Lock-on AF is a dedicated focusing method for use with moving subjects and adjusts the target frame size as the subject moves throughout the image frame; AF area settings allow you to prioritize specific regions within the frame for increased accuracy; and AF-A (Automatic AF), AF-S (Single-shot AF), AF-C (Continuous AF), DMF (Direct Manual Focus), and Manual Focus modes can also be chosen.
- Full HD Video Recording
- Full HD 1080i/p video recording is supported at both 60 and 24 fps frame rates to produce high resolution movies with a smooth, cinematic look. Full HD videos are recorded using the high-quality AVCHD codec, while 1440 x 1080 and 640 x 480 formats are also supported in the Internet-friendly MP4 format.Benefitting advanced video applications, clean HDMI output is available for recording uncompressed video via an optional external recorder. Additionally, a Zebra function is available, in 70 to 100+ levels, during recording for easier detection of exposure clipping to prevent overexposure.
- Body Design
- Revolving around a compact and lightweight profile, the a6000 incorporates both an electronic viewfinder and a large rear LCD monitor. The Tru-Finder 0.39″ 1,440k-dot OLED EVF features a refined optical system that integrates four double-sided aspherical elements to provide 100% frame coverage and a wide 33° viewing angle for clear edge-to-edge viewing. The electronic viewfinder’s design offers a true live view image, which is able to simulate the appearance of the finalized image prior to shooting and also avails focusing aids, such as MF Assist and the Peaking function. The 3.0″ 921k-dot rear Xtra Fine monitor is a larger alternative, suitable for making accurate compositions, reviewing imagery, and navigating the menu system. It features a tilting design that can tilt upward approximately 90° or downward 45° to benefit working from high and low angles. Additionally, WhiteMagic technology works to increase the overall brightness of the screen to better support use in bright or sunlit conditions.Complementing the overall handling of the a6000 is a customizable user interface that includes an Fn function button and seven other buttons that can be adjusted depending upon user preferences and assigned to one of 47 different functions. Furthermore, two top dials offer an intuitive means for selecting crucial camera settings in a deft manner. A built-in pop-up flash, featuring a guide number of 19.7′ at ISO 100, is available for working in difficult lighting conditions and a Multi Interface Shoe is also available for attaching additional on-camera accessories, such as flashes, video lights, and microphones.
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity enables the a6000 to instantly share imagery to mobile devices for direct sharing online to social networking, via email, and to cloud storage sites. NFC (Near Field Communication) is also supported, which allows for one-touch connection between the camera and compatible mobile devices; no complex set-up is required. Once connected, the linked mobile device can also display a live view image on its screen and remotely control the camera’s shutter.Additionally, PlayMemories Camera Apps are also supported via the built-in Wi-Fi connection, and allow you to personalize the camera’s features depending on specific shooting styles. Apps are available to suit creating portraits, detailed close-ups, sports, time lapse, motion shot, and other specific types of imagery.
- Compatible Media
- SD, SDHC, SDXC, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, Memory Stick XC-HG Duo memory cards
- Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Retractable Zoom Lens
- The included black 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Retractable Zoom Lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24-75mm, covering wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives to suit working in a wide variety of situations. It features Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to help minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps to greatly benefit working in low-light conditions and with greater zoom magnifications. One extra-low dispersion element and four aspherical elements are integrated into the optical construction to help reduce chromatic aberrations as well as increase clarity, sharpness, and contrast and the Power Zoom electronically-driven zoom mechanism brings greater efficiency to controlling the zoom position of the lens.
- Other Camera Features
- The Sony E-mount affords compatibility with an extensive number of lenses and lens adapters.
- An advanced 1200-zone evaluative exposure metering sensor delivers consistent and accurate results using multi-segment, center-weighted, or spot metering modes.
- Auto Object Framing is an intelligent shooting mode that can automatically analyze the scene and subjects within it and determine an aesthetically-pleasing composition. The subsequent imagery will be cropped according to subject matter, resulting in a well-balanced composition that utilizes Face Detection and Tracking Focus to ensure high image quality and sharpness.
- Clear Image Zoom can be used to magnify the center of scenes by 2x to effectively extend the reach of any focal length lens. This digital zoom technology uses an intelligent interpolation process to minimize the amount of image degradation in order to produce realistic, high-quality images.
- Picture Effect modes allow you to apply creative settings and emphasize certain facets of individual images for a richer, more aesthetic picture quality. Posterization (Color/B&W), Pop Color, Retro Photo, Partial Color (R/G/B/Y), High Contrast Monochrome, Toy Camera, Soft High-Key, Soft Focus, HDR Painting, Rich-Tone Monochrome, Miniature, Watercolor, and Illustration modes are available.
- The Photo Creativity feature provides quick access to Picture Effects as well as dedicated controls for adjusting Background Defocus, Brightness, Color, and Vividness. Additionally, these effects can be combined for nearly limitless adjustment options.
- Superior Auto mode is an intelligent automated setting that can quickly identify the current shooting environment and adjust crucial camera settings to deliver optimized results. This mode also utilizes Auto HDR and Hand-held Twilight modes, which employ image compositing techniques to better handle difficult lighting conditions.
- Anti-Motion Blur automatically corrects for subject movement in order to deliver clean, sharp imagery in low-light conditions. This is accomplished by recording six sequential frames and compositing portions of each image to ensure overall sharpness.
- Hand-held Twilight Mode automatically composites details from six sequentially-recorded images in order to attain higher overall image sharpness when working in low-light conditions.
- Multi Frame NR records consecutive images at a reduced ISO sensitivity and then composites them into a single image to realize higher effective sensitivity with minimal image noise.
- Dynamic Range Optimizer (DRO) works to improve images featuring backlit subjects or scenes with high contrast where details can be lost in the shadows or highlights. This mode can be controlled automatically or fine-tuned using five settings.
- Auto HDR automatically records three sequential frames of an image and composites them into a single frame to realize greater shadow and highlight detail with an extended range of mid-tones.
- Creative Style settings provide control over how the camera processes images based on six different predetermined styles: Standard, Vivid, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, and B&W. Within these settings, contrast, saturation, and sharpness can also be adjusted depending on personal preference.
- In-camera creation of 4K slide shows is possible for rich playback to ultra high definition televisions. An HDMI port is incorporated into the camera’s design, too, to enable direct connection to HDTVs.
- TRILUMINOS Color support is afforded by the a6000 to produce rich, natural colors when imagery is viewed on a TRILUMINOS Display.
- Convenient USB charging allows you to charge the included lithium-ion battery in-camera via USB connection from either an AC outlet or PC source.
We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed over the weekend (Friday - Sunday) will be shipped on Monday.
We reserve the right to ask for a signature confirmation upon delivery.
For pre-order items, we provide our customers with the expected arrival date that the manufacturer provides us with. We cannot guarantee this item will be shipped to us on theexact date shown on the items product page. We do not charge your credit card until the item arrives in-store. Customers reserve the right to cancel pre-orders before item is paid for and shipped.
Returning an item
H and B Digital offers an exclusive 15 days exchange/refund policy, if an item is still in new and unused condition.
All returns require a Return Authorization (RMA) number, which you can obtain by email or you can call 212-354-1341. Please note: An RMA number does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are subject to inspection.
All exchanged or returned merchandise must be in Original Factory Condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled out), and accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or packaging. We will charge you for replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on, or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns.
Slim and stylish, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP3 Digital Camera offers a powerful set of imaging features to enhance your digital lifestyle. At less than an inch thin, the camera is easy to carry and fun to use. An all-new 3.0″ touch-screen LCD makes composing photos and navigating menus fun and easy.
Panasonic’s Intelligent Exposure (iA) Mode simplifies face detection autofocus, AF tracking for moving subjects, optical image stabilization, scene mode selection, and ISO to make great pictures as simple as point-and-shoot. Concentrate on the subject in front of you–let the camera do the rest.
The DMC-FP3 employs an advanced 14.1 megapixel image sensor for capturing all of your subjects with natural color and stunning, life-like detail. Whether you’re shooting vast cityscapes or portraits of friends, the 4x wide angle optical zoom lens allows you to compose without compromise. With all this and more, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP3 meets all the needs of the 21st century digital lifestyle.
4x Wide Angle Optical Zoom Lens
The DMC-FP3 is equipped with an impressive 4x wide angle zoom lens (35-140mm in the 35mm format) with a fast aperture (f/2.8-6.9). The 35mm wide angle capability lets you easily capture large groups of people indoors or expansive landscapes from a wide, dynamic perspective.
Intelligent Auto Exposure (iA)
Taking great photos should be as simple as point-and-shoot. That’s the philosophy behind the Panasonic’s Intelligent Auto Exposure (iA). Combining face detection autofocus, AF tracking for moving subjects, image stabilization, scene mode selection, and auto ISO selection, the DMC-FP3 delivers consistently beautiful photographs.
MEGA Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S.)
The LUMIX DMC-FP3 is equipped with Panasonic’s industry-leading MEGA Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S.) that automatically detects and corrects for camera shake. Even under low-light conditions, the DMC-FP3 provides consistently sharp, crisp, photographs you can be proud of. The technology works seamlessly with or without a flash.
High Speed AF
Autofocus with the DMC-FP3 has been updated with improved performance for tracking action subjects.
40MB of Internal Memory
With 40MB of built-in memory, the DMC-FP3 has ample space for storing and sharing your favorite photos. Share holiday photos, vacation snaps, and other treasured memories without sacrificing space on your memory card.
Nikon Coolpix S5100 Compact Digital Camera (pink) : Speed, ease and great image quality are packed into the advanced Nikon technology built into the Nikon CoolPix S5100 Digital Camera. This versatile 5X optical zoom and 12.2 megapixel camera produces stunning pictures and HD movies. Nikon’s 4-Way VR Image Stabilization combines four technologies to insure crisp, sharp images every time you click the button. Note: Memory card not included. Purchase of a memory card high recommended. Nikon CoolPix S5100 Black 12MP Digital Camera, 5X Optical Zoom, 3″ LCD, 720p HD Video: 12.2 megapixel resolution Delivers excellent picture quality 28-140mm 5X optical zoom Clear, optical zoom feature allows for less image quality loss on zooms 2.7″ TFT LCD display Enjoy easy focus selection and photo viewing AVI movie file format Record movies in HD format on this compact camera In-camera editing functions Includes Quick Retouch, D-Lighting and more Smart Portrait System Includes Smile Timer, In-Camera Red-Eye Fix, Face-Priority Auto-Focus, Skin Softening and Blink Proof technologies
The Olympus Stylus 5010 Digital Camera offers high-quality 14 megapixel imaging in a convenient, compact camera. Composing photos is easy on the camera’s bright, 2.7″ LCD screen. The Stylus 5010’s Intelligent Auto (iAuto) Mode analyzes your composition and automatically adjusts critical exposure settings for brilliant, hassle-free shooting. Other features including Shadow Adjustment Technology, AF Tracking, and Dual Image Stabilization make it easy to take great photos.
The wide-angle 26mm 5X optical zoom lens allows you to capture your subject whether it is close by or in the distance. The camera allows you to create a different look with Creative Art Filters, or use the Panorama mode to create one large image. If you need to capture a moving subject, the camera shoots HD quality movies. You can store all of your images on the internal 1GB memory or use SD/ SDHC media cards to better interface with computers, digital picture frames and HDTVs.
An amazing 14 megapixels in this high-resolution CCD creates superior image quality. Create poster-sized prints without losing a single detail.
5x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom Lens
With its 5x optical zoom starting at 26mm you can get dramatically close to the action, and capture everyone and anyone in sight.
This large 2.7″ LCD features an extra-wide viewing angle and anti-glare technology for easier composing and shooting even in direct, bright sunlight.
AF Tracking automatically tracks unpredictable, fast-moving subjects such as kids and pets, and continuously adjusts the focus and brightness so the Stylus 5010 can capture these photogenic whirlwinds with ease.
Dual Image Stabilization
Dual Image Stabilization combines Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization with high ISO sensitivity and fast shutter speeds so you can capture crisp, clear images even if the subject is moving.
The Intelligent Auto setting identifies the scene you’re shooting — portrait, landscape, night portrait, macro, or sport — and adjusts the settings to optimize results.
Shadow Adjustment Technology brings out more details in shadows. It helps capture scenes exactly as you see them, even in difficult lighting situations, such as backlit shots.
In-Camera Panorama captures three images and stitches them together to create one amazing panoramic picture by simply pressing the shutter button and slowly panning across a scene.
Beauty Mode takes beautiful portraits by softening shadows and smoothing wrinkles and blemishes on your subject’s face. Edits can also be made inside the camera after taking the picture.
Perfect Shot Preview
Using a live, multi-frame window on the LCD, you can preview the effects of various settings, select and capture the perfect shot.
Creative Art Filters
Using Creative Art Filters you can give your photos a distinct look and artistic feel by applying one of four different Magic Filters, including Pop Art, Pinhole, Fisheye and Drawing.
One-Touch HD Movies
With One-Touch HD Movie you can record widescreen, crystal clear HD movies (720p) right from your camera.
1GB Internal Memory
The Stylus 5010 allows you to store more photos and videos than ever before, with 1GB of internal memory.
The Stylus 5010 supports SD media to better interface with computers, digital picture frames and HDTVs.
Olympus Prf-d37 – Filter – Protection – 37 Mm [camera] : Protects the Olympus 17mm Micro Four Thirds lens from accidental scratches and filters. Screws directly on to the filter thread of the lens. Can be used with any lens that features a 37mm filter thread.
Fujifilm Finepix Jx580 Digital Camera (red) : The JX580 camera features a 3.0″ LCD screen that’s been redesigned to be seen easier in sunlight when users are composing pictures or reviewing their shots. It also comes equipped with a 5x Fujinon optical zoom lens (26-130mm equivalent to a 35mm camera) with a powerful 16MP sensor designed to capture scenes packed with detail. Smile & Shoot and Blink Detection ensure that users never miss a memorable moment and as this camera has been re-engineered to lock focus on subjects in a shorter time than previous models, users are virtually guaranteed never to miss a shot that matters. Fujifilm FinePix JX580 Highlights Fujinon 5x Zoom Lens A high- quality Fujinon 5x zoom lens delivers picture-perfect results across the entire zoom range, from wide-angle compositions to dramatic close-up shots. High Sensitivity ISO3200 With maximum sensitivity of ISO3200*, photos appear natural and more true to life even with limited available light. High sensitivity also stops the action of high-speed moving subjects. *At ISO3200, number of recorded pixels is limited to maximum image size “S”. At full resolution, sensitivity is limited to a maximum ISO1600. Digital Image Stabilization Automatically detects blurred subjects and instantaneously increases shutter speed to ensure crisp, sharp images. HDTV-compatible Photos & Video Able to capture both photos and movies in high-definition 16:9 format (1280 x 720 pixels), the FinePix JX580 / JX500 lets you discover the impact of full- screen HDTV image display. *Optional HD Player HDP-L1 is required. One Touch Movie Recording Button One Touch Movie Recording Button just for shooting movies! No settings. Just press, shoot, and enjoy the movie. 6 Scene SR AUTO Framed scenes are automatically detected and selected into appropriate camera settings: Portrait, Landscape, Night, Macro, Night Portrait, and Backlit Portrait.
Looking for a camera that’s smaller and lighter–and that still does everything the big boys do? Well, yeah, sure, but, c’mon, get real. Then, check out the Lumix DMC-GF2 Digital Micro Four Thirds Camera (Body) from Panasonic, the smallest and lightest (at time of release) interchangeable lens camera.
This Micro Four Thirds contender is 19% smaller and 7% lighter than its immediate predecessor, but still has a 12.1MP Live MOS sensor, is compatible with the full range of Micro Four Thirds lenses (including Panasonic’s 3D 12.5mm f/12 lens), has dazzling 1920 x 1080 HD video–in short, the speed and customization of an SLR camera in highly portable form.
A bright 3″ 460,000-dot LCD display for composition and review can also be used as a touch-screen for making and changing settings like focus and exposure–a touch on a human face, for instance, switches to the portrait mode and a touch on the background or scenery switches to the scenery mode, while a touch on the subject close to the camera switches to the close-up mode.
Despite its tiny size, the GF2 is packed with photo and video goodies. The My Color mode offers 7 preset imaging effects (such as Retro, Elegant, Cinema, Monochrome, Silhouette, etc.), and also allows users to customize color, brightness, and saturation on the fly. The LUMIX GF2 can record 1920 x 1080 videos at 60i or smooth HD 1280 x 720 movies at 60p in AVCHD. For those looking for better compatibility with computers, the LUMIX GF2 can also record HD Motion JPEG in 1280 x 720 and QVGA, VGA and WVGA. The body supports autofocus during video recording and Movie Program Mode allows for selective depth-of-field control.
Additional features of the DMC-GF2 include a built-in pop-up flash, contrast detection autofocus, integrated dust reduction technology, and high ISO 6400 sensitivity. A lens is not included.
Smallest, Lightest System Camera
Smallest and lightest interchangeable lens system camera
12.1MP Live MOS sensor has the superb image quality of a CCD sensor, plus the lower power consumption of a CMOS sensor.
Compatible With Micro Four Thirds Lenses
Compatible with lenses from the Micro Four Thirds standard, including Panasonic’s new 3D interchangeable lens
Extremely easy to operate, with a redesigned user interface, which allows for the focus to be set, or shutter released, by simply touching the large 3″ touch-screen LCD, which has brilliant 460,000-dot resolution.
Simple Touch-Screen Operation
The touch-screen operation dramatically shortens the time spent navigating the menus. With the Touch Q-menu, the user can customize the camera’s shortcuts with the most commonly used settings. Together with the simple button components, including dedicated buttons for video recording and iA (Intelligent Auto) mode which lights in-use, users can operate the camera intuitively with ease.
iA Mode for Automatic Settings
With the Intelligent Scene Selector in the iA mode, the camera automatically switches to the appropriate mode according to the subject touched. For example, a touch on a human face switches to the portrait mode and a touch on the background or scenery switches to the scenery mode, while a touch on the subject close to the camera switches to the close-up mode.
AF Tracking System
The fast contrast AF focus system has an AF tracking function that makes it easy to take photos of moving subjects by automatically keeping the focus on your subject.
Venus Engine FHD Image Processor
The Venus Engine FHD image processor features exceptionally high performance signal processing capabilities in both photo and movie recording. With the advanced noise reduction system employing the 3D NR and CNR (Chromatic Noise Reduction), users can capture clear, naturally-balanced images even when shooting at high ISO sensitivity levels to help prevent the color bleeding.
Intelligent Resolution Technology
The Venus Engine FHD enables Intelligent Resolution technology, in which three areas–outlines, detailed texture areas and soft gradation–are automatically detected. Then, the outline parts are enhanced effectively to give edges more clearness while giving a moderate accentuation to the texture areas to look more finely detailed. To the soft gradation part, noise reduction is applied to make it smoother. In addition to the uniform enhancement of sharpness, Intelligent Resolution performs signal processing pixel by pixel, resulting in images that are naturally clear and crisp in both video and photos.
Highly Efficient Dust Reduction System
If dust gets inside the camera when the user changes lenses, it could cling to the image sensor and show up as a spot in photos. The highly efficient Dust Reduction System helps to reduce this risk by placing a supersonic wave filter in front of the Live MOS sensor. Vibrating vertically around 50,000 times per second, the filter repels dust and other particles.
Olympus E-pm2 16.1mp Digital Camera With 14-42mm Lens:
The PEN E-PM2 is all the proof you need that small and stylish can deliver impressive images. This compact technological wonder features an expansive 16 MP Live MOS sensor and TruePic VI Image Processor for powerfully vivid images that rival the quality of an SLR. Let the camera achieve photographic perfection with features like iAuto and 23 Scene Select Modes. Or take control using Direct Live Guide. Explore your creative side with 12 ready-to-use Art Filters. The PEN E-PM2 features technology to help you shoot brilliantly when light is hard to find. There’s blazing speed with an incredibly responsive touch shutter and 8 fps sequential shooting. The PEN E-PM2. The camera you want when you’re ready to leave compacts behind.
PROFESSIONAL IMAGE QUALITY 16MP Live MOS Image Sensor
Featuring the 16 megapixel Live MOS sensor of the OM-D E-M5, the Olympus Micro Four Thirds flagship, the PEN E-PM2 is optimized to maximize the performance of all mZuiko digital lenses in any shooting condition. Improvements to the sensitivity and read-.out speed of the existing sensor makes shooting and Full HD movie recording possible. TruePic VI Image Processor TruePic VI Image Processor, designed specifically for the Olympus PEN, features Real Color Technology for improved color reproduction (especially colors such as emerald green, yellow, and gold) and color gradation.
The faster processor also allows for a shorter recovery time between shots. Proven Dust Reduction System Olympus’ Dust Reduction System assures spot-free images, even if you change lenses. Every time you turn on the camera, the patented Supersonic Wave Filter silently vibrates, flinging and collecting dust so that it doesn’t interfere with the picture imaging at any time.
Olympus Pen E-PL2 Double Zoom Kit (black body & black lenses) :
The Olympus PEN E-PL2 Double Zoom Kit includes the Olympus E-PL2 Digital PEN Camera (Black) w/14-42mm &40-150mm Lenses (Black), and is a dream come true for many photographers–with 12.3 megapixels, plus technology normally found in much larger cameras.
It features a PEN large-size image sensor that is 8x larger than the ones in average point & shoot cameras. This sensor, combined with the TruePic V Image Processor, delivers excellent dynamic range, accurate color and reduced noise, all the way up to ISO 6400. With state-of-the art noise reduction technology and 3 in-body image stabilization modes, users will realize clear images with all compatible lenses under most lighting conditions.
The E-PL2’s iAuto mode automatically identifies the scene you’re shooting (portrait, landscape, night portrait, macro, or sport) and adjusts the settings to optimize results. While in iAuto you can engage Live Guide control which lets you compose your picture, manipulate the image with various in-camera effects like softening backgrounds, adjusting colors, and brightness before taking the photo. Adding to the dream, recording HD movies (720p) with the E-PL2 is simple thanks to an easy-to-reach record button on the back of the camera body.
The PEN E-PL2 has 19 automatic scene-select modes which adjust camera settings according to the subject you are photographing plus 6 in-camera Art Filters (Pop Art, Soft Focus, Grainy Film, Pin Hole, Diorama and the new Gentle Sepia filter).
The two lenses included in this kit: the M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6L lens (equivalent to 28-84mm) and the Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F/4.0-5.6 lens (equivalent to 80-300mm) are both extremely compact and lightweight. They have ED lens elements which deliver very high imaging performance and despite their small size, they deliver amazing image brightness and contrast. They cover wide angle to long telephoto distances and are suitable for just about any kind of photography.
Olympus Prf-d37 – Filter – Protection – 37 Mm [camera] : Protects the Olympus 17mm Micro Four Thirds lens from accidental scratches and filters. Screws directly on to the filter thread of the lens. Can be used with any lens that features a 37mm filter thread.