Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 EX DG APO OS HSM for Sony -Imported
The Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 EX DG APO OS HSM for Sony is the second generation of large-aperture telephoto zoom lenses incorporating Sigma’s OS (Optical Stabilizer) anti-shake system. It offers the equivalent of shooting at shutter speeds 3 to 4 stops slower than without OS, thus allowing handheld telephoto zoom shooting even in poorly lit conditions. Its HSM ensures quiet and high speed AF as well as full-time manual focusing.
It features a large maximum aperture of f/2.8 that remains constant throughout the zoom range, making it incredibly valuable when shooting in low light situations such as wedding or other events. It is also great when shooting fast-moving subjects such as sports, when fast shutter speeds are needed to capture fleeting moments. The 70-200mm f/2.8 is fast and versatile and at a length of 7.8 (19.8cm) will be a tool that seldom sees the inside of your camera bag. The lens comes with a petal-type lens hood plus an adapter to extend its length for users with APS-c cameras.
Note: This lens is optimized for full-frame Sony DSLRs and may also be used with smaller APS-c size sensors but it will increase focal length to about 100-300mm with most cameras.
Note: When using the OS function of the lens with a camera which incorporates a stabilizer unit, please turn the camera’s stabilizer unit off.
Note: Optical Stabilizer (OS) function will not work with film SLR cameras.
- Sigma’s New APO 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM is the second generation of this large aperture telephoto zoom lens now incorporating Sigma’s Optical Stabilization (OS) anti-shake system. It uses two sensors inside the lens to detect vertical and horizontal movement of the camera. It works by moving an optical image stabilizing lens group, to effectively compensate for camera shake.
- Two FLD (“F” Low Dispersion) glass elements, which have the performance equal to expensive fluorite glass, and three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements, combine to provide excellent reduction of aberrations and image quality.
- The rounded 9 blade diaphragm creates an attractive blur to the out of focus images (bokeh).
- Sigma has managed to make the lens more compact than its predecessor, measuring only 7.8″ (8.64cm) in length.
- The Super Multi-Layer lens coating reduces flare ghosting and assures high image quality throughout the entire zoom range.
- The exterior of this lens is EX-finished to denote the superior build and optical quality, and to enhance its appearance.
- The lens DG designation translates to large-aperture lenses with wide angles and short minimum focusing distances. With an abundance of peripheral illumination, they are ideal lenses for Digital SLR Cameras while retaining suitability for traditional 35mm SLRs.
We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed over the weekend (Friday - Sunday) will be shipped on Monday.
We reserve the right to ask for a signature confirmation upon delivery.
For pre-order items, we provide our customers with the expected arrival date that the manufacturer provides us with. We cannot guarantee this item will be shipped to us on theexact date shown on the items product page. We do not charge your credit card until the item arrives in-store. Customers reserve the right to cancel pre-orders before item is paid for and shipped.
Returning an item
H and B Digital offers an exclusive 15 days exchange/refund policy, if an item is still in new and unused condition.
All returns require a Return Authorization (RMA) number, which you can obtain by email or you can call 212-354-1341. Please note: An RMA number does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are subject to inspection.
All exchanged or returned merchandise must be in Original Factory Condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled out), and accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or packaging. We will charge you for replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on, or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns.
A compact, high-zoom ratio lens, ideal for full-frame digital or 35mm film SLR cameras.
The Sigma 28-200mm F3.5-5.6 DG Macro Lens For Nikon (imported) covers all the focal lengths from 28mm wide angle to 200mm telephoto, the most frequently used focal length range. With a maximum diameter of 70mm (2.75 in.) and length of 77.7mm (3 in.), it has a compact size. It packs a lot of performance in a compact package. Portable and mobile, the lens can be carried anywhere, so it is ideal for travel and other types of photography.
Reduction of flare and ghosting
This digitally optimized ultra telephoto lens is equipped with a new multi-layer coating technology that reduces both flare and ghosting. This also ensures an accurate color balance and high definition results.
The aspherical lens contributes more than compact size: it also delivers improved image quality. The use of aspherical lens elements in both of the front and rear lens groups effectively compensates for various aberration throughout the entire zoom range.
Inner focusing system
This design allows for stability and compactness in design as changes in focus are made in an internal lens grouping. This also gives the advantage of a non-rotating front lens assembly, which is of great benefit when using polarizing filter and Petal-type hood.
Macro photography with a 1:3 ratio
At the 200mm telephoto setting, the lens is capable of macro photography with a 1:3.8 maximum magnification. The minimum focusing distance is 48cm at all zoom settings. And with a photography magnification scale displayed on the lens barrel, the lens is user friendly.
Zoom lock switch mechanism
A zoom lock switch mechanism is provided to prevent the lens from reeping due to its own weight, and to avoid the danger of the lens receiving a shock while it is being carried.
The Tamron AF 80-210mm F4.5-5.6 Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon is a uniquely designed compact zoom lens ideally suited for travel – whether on vacation or just hiking in the mountains. The extended telephoto range from 80mm to a long 210mm is useful for shooting portraits to wildlife.
- Auto Focus with some Nikon Film and Digital cameras
- Lens hood
The Nikon AF-P NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR DX Lens is a general-purpose zoom lens featuring a retractable barrel for a compact, lightweight design. The lens has a zoom range of 18-55mm, equivalent to 27-82.5mm with a 35mm format, which makes it useful in a wide variety of shooting conditions. This works with a retractable design that makes it easier to store and carry than standard lenses.
The 18-55mm utilizes a Silent Wave Motor for quiet, quick autofocusing and also features Vibration Reduction. This technology optically stabilizes the image to reduce camera shake and movement in order provide up to 4 additional stops of light while shooting handheld. For even better image quality, the elements of the lens feature a Super Integrated Coating that nearly eliminates ghosting and reduces flaring, maintaining a crisp image throughout the frame.
For general shooting, this lens features a minimum focusing distance of 9.8″ in manual focus mode. Additionally, this lens features a 52mm filter thread for attaching your accessories.
- Aperture range from f/3.5-5.6 to f/22-36
- Works on FX-format cameras in DX crop mode
- Maximum reproduction ratio of 0.31x
- Lens construction features 11 elements in 8 groups
- Utilizes 7 rounded diaphragm blades for smooth out-of-focus areas
- Minimum focusing distance is 11″ from focal plane, but can reach 9.8″ in manual focus mode
The Pentax 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 DA ED AL (IF) DC WR Lens is a high-quality telephoto zoom lens that is designed for exclusive use with Pentax digital SLR cameras. It offers a focal length that is equivalent (in 35mm format) from 27.5 to 207mm. This wide coverage is ideal for a variety of telephoto applications, including portraiture, sports and scenery.
The image circle in DA-series lenses is designed to perfectly match the 23.5mm x 15.7mm size of the CCD used in Pentax digital SLRs to optimize camera performance. This design also contributes to a drastic reduction in size, weight and production cost compared to 35mm-format counterparts with similar specifications.
Pentax DA (DA-Star) zoom lenses come equipped with the SDM System, which assures smoother, quieter auto-focusing operation by using a built-in supersonic motor. Like all Pentax lenses, this lens is treated with smc coating for maximum light transmission, sharp definition, and high contrast images.
In addition, SP (Super Protective) coating made of a special fluoride compound has been applied to the front surface of the lens through the use of a unique evaporation process. As a result, the lens offers excellent water and oil-repellent performance and makes for easier cleaning should the lens be accidentally smeared with fingerprints or cosmetics.
- Extended 7.5X zoom range is ideal for a wide range of shooting conditions.
- Weather resistant to handle damp, inclement conditions.
- Compact and lightweight design for easy portability.
- Direct Current (DC) motor supports quick, quiet autofocus operation.
- Pentax Super Protect (SP) coating helps repel dust, water, and grease, making the lens easier to clean.
- Pentax Quick Shift focus system allows instant on-the-fly switching from auto to manual focus.
- An aspherical lens element helps to compensate for spherical aberration to maximize image quality.
- Equivalent to 27.5-207mm in the 35mm format.
- Developed specifically for Pentax digital SLR cameras.
The Olympus 18-180mm f/3.5-6.3 ED Zuiko Digital Zoom Lens is a lightweight, compact lens that has a 10x zoom range covering the equivalent of a 36-360mm lens on a 35mm camera. The closest focusing distance is down to 45cm in entire zoom area, and 0.23x (equivalent to 0.46x on a 35mm camera) of magnification allows for superb macro shots. Two ED lenses and two aspherical lenses compensate for optical aberration to give the Olympus 18-180mm high performance through the entire zoom range.
NOTE: the Olympus 18-180mm lens is designed for Four Thirds cameras, and WILL NOT WORK with ANY MICRO FOUR THIRDS CAMERA without the use of an optional adapter (sold separately).
- Equivalent Focal Length of 36 – 360 mm
- Maximum Aperture of f/3.5 – 6.3
- Minimum Aperture of f/22
- Four Thirds Mount (NOT Micro Four Thirds)
- Minimum Focus Distance 17.7″ (45 cm)
- 0.23x Magnification
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio of 1:4
- 62 mm Filter Thread
In the Box:
- Olympus 18-180mm f/3.5-6.3 ED Zuiko Digital Zoom Lens for Olympus Digital Cameras (Four Thirds System)
- LC-62B 62mm Front Lens Cap
- LR-1 Rear Lens Cap
- LH-65 Lens Hood
- User’s Manual
- 1-Year U.S.A. Limited Warranty
The Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC Lens For Pentax (imported) is specially optimized for digital SLR cameras, and offers an “all-in-one” super-zoom lens solution. This lens provides the equivalent focal range of approx. 27-300mm when used with a Pentax digital SLR camera.
It’s design incorporates aspherical lenses and SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass that provides the utmost correction for all types of aberrations and enables this extended super-zoom lens to be housed in a compact and lightweight construction.
DC lenses are exclusively designed for digital SLR cameras. The image circle (rear of lens) is made to match the smaller dimensions used for the image sensor on digital cameras. As a result these lenses are also more compact and lightweight, and are better matched to digital SLR cameras.
- Not compatible with 35mm cameras or digital cameras using full-size image sensors.
- Super Multi Layer (SML) coating reduces ghost and flare
- Two pieces of Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements and two hybrid aspherical lenses provide high quality images throughout the entire zoom range
- The lens design incorporates an inner focusing system, which prevents the front of the lens rotating, making it particularly suitable for use with circular polarizing filters and petal shaped lens hoods
- A magnification scale is displayed on the lens barrel for each focal length, ensuring ease of use
The Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM Lens For Nikon (imported) is a standard macro zoom for digital SLR cameras with a Nikon lens mount. The lens is designed for cameras with APS-size sensors, and covers the most frequently used focal lengths. The maximum aperture of f/2.8 is fast enough for use under a wide variety of lighting conditions. The OS anti shake feature offers the use of shutter speeds approximately 4 stops slower than would otherwise be possible.
Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures quiet and high speed AF as well as full-time manual focus. For shooting macro this lens has a close focusing distance of 8.7″ (22cm) and a magnification ratio of 1:2.7 (approx. 1/2 life-size) making it ideal for getting in tight during nature, product, still life, medical and technical shooting sessions. This lens is flexible enough to also deliver excellent image captures at medium telephoto distances for portraits, nature and landscapes.
- Its close focusing distance is down to only 8.7″ (22cm) away from the subject for a 1:2.7 magnification which is approximately 1/2 life-size.
- This flexible lens delivers excellent image captures at medium telephoto distances for portraits, nature and landscapes.
- The OS anti shake feature offers the use of shutter speeds approximately 4 stops slower than would otherwise be possible.
- The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) system ensures quiet and high-speed auto focusing with full time manual focus override.
- SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements provide optimum color correction and sharpness.
- A super multi-coating is used to reduce the occurrence of flare and ghosting and deliver high performance across the entire focusing range.
The Pentax 55-300mm F4-5.8 DA ED Telephoto Lens offers an extreme telephoto zoom range, and is perfect for those moderate to long telephoto shots. Designed specifically for digital SLR cameras, this lens provides an angle-of-view equivalent to an 82.5-450mm lens in the 35mm format.
The Pentax 55-300mm F4-5.8 lens elements have been treated with Pentax’s acclaimed Super-Multi-Coating for maximum light transmission, sharp definition, and high contrast, while minimizing flare and ghost imaging. In addition, SP coating is used on the exterior element to protect the lens against water and grease. ED elements compensate for chromatic aberration.
The image circle in DA-series lenses is designed to perfectly match the 23.5mm x 15.7mm size of the CCD used in Pentax digital SLRs to optimize camera performance. This design also contributes to a drastic reduction in size, weight and production cost, compared to 35mm-format counterparts with similar specifications.
SP (Super Protective) coating made of a special fluoride compound has been applied to the front surface of the lens to offer excellent water- and oil-repellent performance.
- Designed for use with DSLRs
- ED elements compensate for chromatic aberration.
- High optical performance even with a teleconverter attached
- ED glass elements for high-resolution and high-contrast images
- 1.45m closest focusing
- M/A mode allows rapid switching between autofocus and manual operation
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm achieves a natural blur for out-of-focus elements
10 elements in 6 groups (2 ED glass elements)
8°10′ [5°20′ with Nikon digital cameras (Nikon DX format)]
Closest focusing distance
1.45m / 4.8 ft
Maximum reproduction ratio
No. of diaphragm blades
Diameter x length
(extension from lens mount)
Appproximately 90 x 222.5 mm/3.5 x 8.8 in.
Approximately 1,440 g/50.8 oz.
77mm Snap-on front lens cap, Rear lens cap LF-1, Semi-soft Case CL-M2
- : Aspherical lens elements
- : ED glass elements
- : Super ED glass elements
Designed for high-quality still image and video capture while being compact and lightweight, the new EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens features the optics, AF and image stabilization necessary for shooting in any number of situations. For brilliant image quality it has one high-precision aspheric lens to reduce chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range. It features optimized lens coatings to ensure exceptional color balance while minimizing ghosting and flare and a 7-blade circular aperture to ensure beautiful, soft backgrounds. For outstanding performance, the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens perfectly complements the Movie Servo AF feature found on select EOS Cameras with a compact six-group zoom system and a new stepping motor and focus mechanism to deliver smooth and quiet continuous AF during movie shooting. Still photography benefits from a high-speed CPU and an optimized AF algorithm. Full-time manual focus is available in AF mode and the front element does not rotate during focus, perfect for use with polarizing filters. Handheld photography is enhanced by the lens’ Optical Image Stabilizer system, offering the equivalent of four stops of compensation. Compact and highly versatile, it is the ideal lens to carry anywhere.
Focal Length & Maximum Aperture 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6
Lens Construction 13 elements in 11 groups
Diagonal Angle of View 74° 20′ – 27° 50′
Focus Adjustment Inner focusing system
Closest Focusing Distance 0.82 ft. / 0.25m
Filter Size 58mm
Max. Diameter x Length, Weight 2.7 x 3.0 inches, approx. 7.2 oz. /69.0 x 75.2mm, approx. 205g