Sennheiser URBANITE XL Wireless Bluetooth Headphone
Let your ears be loved: Sennheiser’s new over-ear URBANITE XL WIRELESS headphones deliver massive bass for a club sound wherever you go. Built to last in every sense, the URBANITE XL WIRELESS includes a state-of-the-art intuitive touch control panel on the headphone and guarantees complete wireless freedom.
All the power, all the music, total freedom
The URBANITE XL WIRELESS headphones add Bluetooth and NFC to the winning URBANITE formula. Set up is effortless thanks to NFC which allows easy Bluetooth pairing to NFC compatible devices. Use of the latest Bluetooth 4.0 standard enables multi-connectivity pairing up to 8 different devices as well as simultaneous connection to 2 devices.
Intuitive touch control panel
URBANITE XL WIRELESS includes a state-of-the-art intuitive touch control panel on the headphone: just slide your finger to adjust the volume or tap to control music and calls.
Massive bass without compromised clarity
The URBANITE XL WIRELESS is completely dedicated to delivering only the most intense sound pleasure that will reflect the skill of Sennheiser’s uncompromising aural expertise. It serves up massive bass, while still ensuring excellent clarity through the entire frequency range, making ears feel like it’s their first time with a pair of headphones all over again.
Designed with durability in mind
The materials of the URBANITE XL WIRELESS have been selected for lasting passion. The robust quality of its premium stainless steel hinges and aluminium sliders mean they last for years.
Easy to store
Always ready to go
With its outstanding flexibility, the URBANITE XL WIRELESS can bend over backwards for you again and again. Its supple, foldable design allows for pleasuring listening and its collapsible sides allow it to cuddle right after in its own special storage pouch.
SUPPORTED PROFILESHeadset 1.2, Hands-free 1.6, GAVDP, A2DP 1.2, AVRCP 1.4
FREQUENCY RESPONSE16–22000 Hz
SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL (SPL)110 dB @ 1 kHz, 1 Vrms
THD, TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION< 0.5 % (1 kHz, 100 dB)
RANGEUp to 10 m
CONNECTORBluetooth® 4.0 or universal cable with remote and microphone
TRANSDUCER PRINCIPLEDynamic, closed
STANDBY TIME15 days
OPERATING TIMEUp to 25 h
FREQUENCY RESPONSE100–10,000 Hz
PICK-UP PATTERNDual microphone array
SENSITIVITY-42 dB V/Pa
We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed over the weekend (Friday - Sunday) will be shipped on Monday.
We reserve the right to ask for a signature confirmation upon delivery.
For pre-order items, we provide our customers with the expected arrival date that the manufacturer provides us with. We cannot guarantee this item will be shipped to us on theexact date shown on the items product page. We do not charge your credit card until the item arrives in-store. Customers reserve the right to cancel pre-orders before item is paid for and shipped.
Returning an item
H and B Digital offers an exclusive 15 days exchange/refund policy, if an item is still in new and unused condition.
All returns require a Return Authorization (RMA) number, which you can obtain by email or you can call 212-354-1341. Please note: An RMA number does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are subject to inspection.
All exchanged or returned merchandise must be in Original Factory Condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled out), and accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or packaging. We will charge you for replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on, or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns.
The Koss SB49 Communication Stereophone is a full-sized headset with an integrated electret microphone. The closed headphone design provides superior isolation, making it ideal for interactive gaming, speech recognition, and telecommunication. This headset also features convenient in-line volume control and a collapsible design for maximum portability. Koss SB49 features a light weight design and is highly durable.
Tracks Ultra deliver the true clarity of instruments, vocals and bass so you can feel the power of your music. They are wrapped in a distinct Stellar style all their own.
Tracks Ultra features:
- V12 Sound Engines deliver the true clarity of instruments, vocals and bass so you can feel the power of your music.
- Comfortable SonicSoft™ speaker pads with noise isolation
- Virtually indestructible FlexTech™ Sound Track headband
- Three-button remote and ClearTalk™ microphone
- Slim-Fit neoprene carrying case
SOL Republic introduced the world’s first completely interchangeable headphones. Now, they’re putting you in charge of customizing them. SOL REPUBLIC Tracks V8.
- Mix up the colors of the SOL REPUBLIC Tracks V8 with Sound Track headbands and cable to match your style. Choose your level of sound quality between our V8 and V10 Sound Engines. Mix them, match them, make them your own.
- Virtually indestructible Sound Track headband in 8 colors, including red, white, black, Progressive Purple, Glitch Grey, Electro Blue, Dub Orange and House Pink
- SOL REPUBLIC Tracks V8 Sound Engines delivering deep bass and high clarity or V10 Sound Engines delivering deeper bass, higher clarity and crisp vocals
- 3-button cables with omni-directional microphone are also available in red, white, black, Progressive Purple, Glitch Grey, Electro Blue, Dub Orange and House Pink.
Engineered for digital program materials, the ATH-M2X open-back dynamic stereo headphones are equipped with high-performance drivers and low-mass diaphragms for maximized power handling capability. They provide a clean, linear low end response, and include an 11.5′ cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug and 1/4″ (6.3 mm) phone plug adapter.
- Specifically designed for digital program materials
- High-performance drivers and low-mass diaphragms
- Maximized power handling capability
- Clean, linear low end response
- 11.5′ cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug
- 1/4″ (6.3 mm) phone plug adapter included
JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones
- Color matched to top 6 iPod nano 5G models
- Lightweight flat foldable design
- 3.94-ft cord with gold-plated iPhone-compatible slim plug
- Sensitivity: 105 dB/1mW
- Max input: 200mW
- Flat foldable design
- Soft ear-pads
- iPod Nano matching color housings
The HD558 is equipped with high-end open circumaural headphones with E.A.R. technology for outstanding bass and vocal projection. Premium comfort, universal fit and affordability are some of the other advantages. Includes a 6.3mm stereo jack with 3.5mm adapter.
The M-Series ATH-M40x professional monitor headphones are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range. Your studio experience is enhanced with superior sound isolation and swiveling earcups for convenient one-ear monitoring. Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the M40x excels in professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring.
More About the M-Series Headphones
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Cutting-edge engineering and robust construction
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned flat for incredibly accurate sound monitoring across the entire frequency range
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cable (includes 1.2 m – 3.0 m coiled cable and 3.0 m straight cable)
- For professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring
|Driver Diameter||40 mm|
|Voice Coil||CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)|
|Frequency Response||15 – 24,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,600 mW at 1 kHz|
|Weight||240 g (8.5 oz), without cable and connector|
|Cable||Includes two interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m – 3.0 m (3.9′ – 9.8′) coiled cable and detachable 3.0 m (9.8′) straight cable|
|Accessories Included||Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4″) screw-on adapter|
Engineered for digital program materials, the ATH-M3X closed-back dynamic stereo headphones are equipped with high-performance drivers and low-mass diaphragms for maximized power handling capability. The closed-back design of the earpieces isolates the listener from distracting sounds. The headphones incorporate 40mm drivers to deliver wide dynamic range. Diaphragms only 25 microns thick provide the ATH-MX3 with a frequency range extending from 20 to 21,000 Hz. They feature soft leatherette earpads and adjustable headband, and include a 9.8′ cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug and 1/4″ (6.3 mm) phone plug adapter.
|Driver Diameter||40 mm|
|Frequency Response||20 – 21,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||100 mW|
|Weight||5.0 oz (140 g)|
|Cable||9.8′ (3 m)|
|Connector||3.5 mm stereo mini-plug|
|Accessory Included||1/4″ (6.3 mm) plug adapter|
Ellington Tracks HD On-Ear Headphones are produced in collaboration with globally renowned skating icon, Erik Ellington. Features high definition V10 Sound Engine speakers and a wide tangle-free cable with mic, music and volume control.
“I designed the graphics for the Ellington/SOL REPUBLIC collab based on a long running board graphic I have with Deathwish skateboards. It turned out amazing and I couldn’t be happier.” – Erik Ellington