Taking home entertainment to the next level, Sennheiser’s RS 175 offers an impressive range of features in a compact, ergonomic package, so that you can enjoy music and television to the fullest. The Bass Boost and Surround Sound listening modes will allow you to experience your home entertainment system like never before – the former increases the audio bass response while the two virtual surround modes offer a more spatial and livelier stereo sound.
What’s more, the innovative digital wireless technology ensures that signal transmission remains clear and accurate as you move from room to room. Additionally, the user-friendly design makes it easy to set up and enjoy the RS 175. The main controls are located on the headphones, so nothing will distract you from an exciting audio experience, and the comfortable fit is ideal for extended periods of use.
Sennheiser’s RS 175: Home entertainment just got more entertaining!
- Closed, circumaural headphones with excellent digital wireless audio transmission
- Exceptional digital audio clarity and transmission range of up to 328ft/100m (line of sight)
- Enables switching between dynamic bass and virtual surround sound
listening modes for situational sound customization
- Supports analog and digital audio inputs and allows toggling between the inputs
- Intelligently designed controls for maximum ease of use
- Multi-purpose transmitter – also functions as ‘easy-charge’ cradle and docking station
- Multi-receiver transmission – transmitter supports up to two pairs of headphones simultaneously
- Ergonomic design for enhanced wearing comfort
- 2-year warranty
We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed over the weekend (Friday - Sunday) will be shipped on Monday.
We reserve the right to ask for a signature confirmation upon delivery.
For pre-order items, we provide our customers with the expected arrival date that the manufacturer provides us with. We cannot guarantee this item will be shipped to us on theexact date shown on the items product page. We do not charge your credit card until the item arrives in-store. Customers reserve the right to cancel pre-orders before item is paid for and shipped.
Returning an item
H and B Digital offers an exclusive 15 days exchange/refund policy, if an item is still in new and unused condition.
All returns require a Return Authorization (RMA) number, which you can obtain by email or you can call 212-354-1341. Please note: An RMA number does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are subject to inspection.
All exchanged or returned merchandise must be in Original Factory Condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled out), and accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or packaging. We will charge you for replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on, or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns.