Sennheiser HD650 Stereo Headphones
With the HD 650, audiophiles will experience truly unique natural sound. With sound this good, long concerts in the comfort of your home are a certainty, so the HD 650 also sets standards in comfort and convenience. The HD 650 is a genuine masterpiece, which will satisfy even the most demanding listener. HD 650 â€“ the Reference Class.
- Balanced & transparent sound
- Elegant titanium-silver finish
- Optimized for hi-resolution recordings
- Made in Ireland
Features a specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity.
- Top-of-the-range open, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Systems with narrow tolerances (Â± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- High-quality titanium/silver finish
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems ensure optimum sensitivity and an excellent dynamic response
- Exceptionally natural, spatial and accurate sound
- Can be directly connected to stationary hi-fi components of the highest quality, in particular SACD, DVD-A and CD players
- Peace of mind – thanks to the 2-year international warranty
Get on board with the Sennheiser HD650 Stereo Headphones. With brilliant materials and exceptional engineering, these headphones will brighten up your music everyday!
Introducing the Sennheiser HD650 Stereo Headphone. Here’s a perfect addition to your high-end home entertainment system. Hand-picked components, special acoustic materials and exceptional engineering make these headphones an audiophile’s dream.
FREQUENCY RESPONSE (HEADPHONES)10 – 39500 Hz
THD, TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION< 0,05 %
CONTACT PRESSUREca. 2,5 N
JACK PLUGJack 6,35 mm stéréo plaqué or
CABLE LENGTH3 m / symétrique /détachable
TRANSDUCER PRINCIPLEdynamic, open
WEIGHTw/o cable: 260 g
We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed over the weekend (Friday - Sunday) will be shipped on Monday.
We reserve the right to ask for a signature confirmation upon delivery.
For pre-order items, we provide our customers with the expected arrival date that the manufacturer provides us with. We cannot guarantee this item will be shipped to us on theexact date shown on the items product page. We do not charge your credit card until the item arrives in-store. Customers reserve the right to cancel pre-orders before item is paid for and shipped.
Returning an item
H and B Digital offers an exclusive 15 days exchange/refund policy, if an item is still in new and unused condition.
All returns require a Return Authorization (RMA) number, which you can obtain by email or you can call 212-354-1341. Please note: An RMA number does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are subject to inspection.
All exchanged or returned merchandise must be in Original Factory Condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled out), and accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or packaging. We will charge you for replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on, or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns.
Engineered for digital program materials, the ATH-M2X open-back dynamic stereo headphones are equipped with high-performance drivers and low-mass diaphragms for maximized power handling capability. They provide a clean, linear low end response, and include an 11.5′ cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug and 1/4″ (6.3 mm) phone plug adapter.
- Specifically designed for digital program materials
- High-performance drivers and low-mass diaphragms
- Maximized power handling capability
- Clean, linear low end response
- 11.5′ cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug
- 1/4″ (6.3 mm) phone plug adapter included
Jax were created to put high quality sound and style within reach. Designed from the ground up, Jax are powered by newly developed i2 Sound Engines that deliver powerful sound with great bass and clear highs. Engineered for everyday use, a wide flat cable eliminates the tangle most music lovers dread. Style and sound go hand in hand, which is why Jax come in an array of colors and include four sizes of ear tips in matching colors for a perfect fit.
What you get with Jax:
- Sound You Can Feel: i2 Sound Engines, provide a powerful, high quality sound that will exceed all expectations.
- Tangle-Free Cable: With a newly designed flat and lightweight cable, you will spend less time handling your headphones and more time listening to music. Just pull them out and put them on without any hassles.
- Listen In Comfort: With four sizes of ear tips, you’re sure to get a comfortable fit and perfect seal for hours of music bliss.
- Mic + Music Control: Control your calls and your music with the touch of a button. Our three-button or one button remote lets you adjust the volume, skip music and answer/hang-up calls. The high clarity mic captures every word possible.
- Up to 75% noise reduction (more than 12dB at 300Hz)
- Dual noise cancel mode – “wide” and “low”
- Flat foldable design
- Powerful neodymium 30mm driver unit
- Frequency Response: 10 – 22,000 Hz
- 40mm Driver Unit
- 75% Noise reduction
- Carry Pouch & Plug adaptor
- Cushioned Head Band
- Dual Mode Noise Cancel Headphones (High/Low Range)
The HD 202 MK II closed, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones are the ideal partner for DJs and powerful modern music, providing great insulation against ambient noise and a vivid, crisp bass response. The rugged lightweight headphones have a secure fit and can be used for both mobile sources and home (mini) hi-fi systems. When out and about, a convenient cord take-up lets you adjust the headphone cable to the required length.
Please note that models HD202 and HD202 MK11 are the same headphones and only the packaging differs.
- Closed, supra-aural, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Frequency Response 18Hz-18KHz
- For DJs, ideal for both mobile sources and home mini hi-fi systems
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- Earcups can be removed from the headband
- Specially designed damping perforation ensures powerful bass response
- Lightweight diaphragm material with “turbine” embossing for
extremely low bass
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for high
- Powerful bass and increased signal levels for modern
- Clips to the belt: cord take-up for adjusting the cable length when listening on the move
- Rugged outdoor design with durable and flexible headband
- 3 m highly conductive OFC copper cable
- Extremely comfortable to wear due to ultra-lightweight design, even for
- Replaceable leatherette ear pads
- 2-year warranty
JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones
- Color matched to top 6 iPod nano 5G models
- Lightweight flat foldable design
- 3.94-ft cord with gold-plated iPhone-compatible slim plug
- Sensitivity: 105 dB/1mW
- Max input: 200mW
- Flat foldable design
- Soft ear-pads
- iPod Nano matching color housings
JVC HA-S650 Lightweight Binaural Headphone – Connectivity: Wired – Stereo – Over-the-head – BlackThe HA-S650 is a flat-folding model so it’s easy to pack, and light weight so it’s comfortable during extended use. The slim design does not compromise on sound quality, with a 1.42-inch (36mm) driver unit providing deep bass and the 3.94-foot (1.2 meter) pure copper cord minimizing friction noise. It’s outfitted with a slim, gold-plated iPhone compatible plug.
- Behind the neck style
- Single sided cord which is suitable for outdoor usage
- Lightweight for comfort over long time listening
- High-quality sound
- Gold-plated stereo mini-plug.
- 3.9-Ft Cord,Color: Black
- Lightweight For Long-Time Listening
- Single-Sided Cord Suitable For Outdoor Usage
Xtreme Xplosives design with 40mm drivers for high output & the ultimate bass response. Soft, padded headband and ear cups provide extended comfort with rugged protectors for durability.
- Extreme Deep Bass Ports and 1.57″(40mm) Neodymium driver units and deliver ultimate bass sound
- Rubber protectors for body durability
- Soft padded headband and earpads for extend period of use
- Thick and robust 3.94ft (1.2m) pure copper cord (Y-type)
- Gold-plated iPhone compatible slim plug
The M-Series ATH-M40x professional monitor headphones are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range. Your studio experience is enhanced with superior sound isolation and swiveling earcups for convenient one-ear monitoring. Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the M40x excels in professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring.
More About the M-Series Headphones
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Cutting-edge engineering and robust construction
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned flat for incredibly accurate sound monitoring across the entire frequency range
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cable (includes 1.2 m – 3.0 m coiled cable and 3.0 m straight cable)
- For professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring
|Driver Diameter||40 mm|
|Voice Coil||CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)|
|Frequency Response||15 – 24,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,600 mW at 1 kHz|
|Weight||240 g (8.5 oz), without cable and connector|
|Cable||Includes two interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m – 3.0 m (3.9′ – 9.8′) coiled cable and detachable 3.0 m (9.8′) straight cable|
|Accessories Included||Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4″) screw-on adapter|
With the ATH-PRO5MK2, Audio-Technica has achieved outstanding sound quality and long-wearing listening comfort. A-T’s sophisticated driver technology and superior components provide very high SPL capabilities while maintaining exceptional clarity of sound, with impactful bass and outstanding vocal projection. A coiled cable at the left earpiece terminates to a mini-plug with included ¼” adapter.
Rotating earpieces ideal for DJs
- 44 mm rare-earth drivers, CCAW voice coils
- Circumaural design ensures superior isolation
- Adjustable cushioned headband
- Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug, 1/4″ adapter
- Ultra-flexible coiled cable with left-side entry
- Available in camouflage( ATH-PRO5MK2CM) and silver (ATH-PRO5MK2SV)
|Driver Diameter||44 mm|
|Frequency Response||10 – 25,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,300 mW|
|Cable||1.2 – 3.0 m coiled cord|
|Connector||6.3/3.5 mm gold-plated stereo plug|