Pentax Optio T10 6mp Digital Camera With 3x Optical Zoom [camera] : Big LCD and no buttons means fun for the whole family. The Pentax Optio T10 offers an impressive 3.0-inch LCD touch-display for trouble-free operation. Featuring 6.0 megapixels and a 3x zoom, the Optio T10 is slim and stylish, offers finger and stylus touch control, and allows users to decorate images with drawings, stamps, and picture frames. Features: * The impressive 230,000 pixel 3.0-inch touch-panel LCD makes capturing, editing, and sharing your images easier than ever. * Intuitive touch-panel provides simple, trouble-free operation. Use the included stylus for logical feature navigation via the capture and Playback mode palettes. * Exceptional image quality thanks to a 6.0-megapixel CCD, 3x optical smc Pentax lens, and high-performance ASIC. * Have fun! Decorate your images with the creative Drawing Function, Stamp Modes, Image cut-out, and built-in Picture frames. * Ultra-slim and stylish, the simple, elegant design features a high-quality aluminum alloy exterior. Effortlessly slips into a pocket or purse. * High-quality extended movie captures QuickTime motion JPEG (640 x 480) at 30 frames per second with a range of built-in editing functions. What’s in the Box Optio T10 camera, USB cable I-USB17 (39233), AV cable I-AVC7(B) (39553), strap O-ST20 (39195), Lithium-ion battery DL-I8 (39121), stylus pen O-SP45 (39329), battery charger D-BC8(A) (39122), AC plug cord D-CO2U (39477), software S-SW45 (CD-ROM)
We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed over the weekend (Friday - Sunday) will be shipped on Monday.
We reserve the right to ask for a signature confirmation upon delivery.
For pre-order items, we provide our customers with the expected arrival date that the manufacturer provides us with. We cannot guarantee this item will be shipped to us on theexact date shown on the items product page. We do not charge your credit card until the item arrives in-store. Customers reserve the right to cancel pre-orders before item is paid for and shipped.
Returning an item
H and B Digital offers an exclusive 15 days exchange/refund policy, if an item is still in new and unused condition.
All returns require a Return Authorization (RMA) number, which you can obtain by email or you can call 212-354-1341. Please note: An RMA number does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are subject to inspection.
All exchanged or returned merchandise must be in Original Factory Condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled out), and accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or packaging. We will charge you for replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on, or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns.
The Olympus Stylus 5010 Digital Camera offers high-quality 14 megapixel imaging in a convenient, compact camera. Composing photos is easy on the camera’s bright, 2.7″ LCD screen. The Stylus 5010’s Intelligent Auto (iAuto) Mode analyzes your composition and automatically adjusts critical exposure settings for brilliant, hassle-free shooting. Other features including Shadow Adjustment Technology, AF Tracking, and Dual Image Stabilization make it easy to take great photos.
The wide-angle 26mm 5X optical zoom lens allows you to capture your subject whether it is close by or in the distance. The camera allows you to create a different look with Creative Art Filters, or use the Panorama mode to create one large image. If you need to capture a moving subject, the camera shoots HD quality movies. You can store all of your images on the internal 1GB memory or use SD/ SDHC media cards to better interface with computers, digital picture frames and HDTVs.
An amazing 14 megapixels in this high-resolution CCD creates superior image quality. Create poster-sized prints without losing a single detail.
5x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom Lens
With its 5x optical zoom starting at 26mm you can get dramatically close to the action, and capture everyone and anyone in sight.
This large 2.7″ LCD features an extra-wide viewing angle and anti-glare technology for easier composing and shooting even in direct, bright sunlight.
AF Tracking automatically tracks unpredictable, fast-moving subjects such as kids and pets, and continuously adjusts the focus and brightness so the Stylus 5010 can capture these photogenic whirlwinds with ease.
Dual Image Stabilization
Dual Image Stabilization combines Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization with high ISO sensitivity and fast shutter speeds so you can capture crisp, clear images even if the subject is moving.
The Intelligent Auto setting identifies the scene you’re shooting — portrait, landscape, night portrait, macro, or sport — and adjusts the settings to optimize results.
Shadow Adjustment Technology brings out more details in shadows. It helps capture scenes exactly as you see them, even in difficult lighting situations, such as backlit shots.
In-Camera Panorama captures three images and stitches them together to create one amazing panoramic picture by simply pressing the shutter button and slowly panning across a scene.
Beauty Mode takes beautiful portraits by softening shadows and smoothing wrinkles and blemishes on your subject’s face. Edits can also be made inside the camera after taking the picture.
Perfect Shot Preview
Using a live, multi-frame window on the LCD, you can preview the effects of various settings, select and capture the perfect shot.
Creative Art Filters
Using Creative Art Filters you can give your photos a distinct look and artistic feel by applying one of four different Magic Filters, including Pop Art, Pinhole, Fisheye and Drawing.
One-Touch HD Movies
With One-Touch HD Movie you can record widescreen, crystal clear HD movies (720p) right from your camera.
1GB Internal Memory
The Stylus 5010 allows you to store more photos and videos than ever before, with 1GB of internal memory.
The Stylus 5010 supports SD media to better interface with computers, digital picture frames and HDTVs.
Fujifilm Finepix Jx580 Digital Camera (black) : The JX580 camera features a 3.0″ LCD screen that’s been redesigned to be seen easier in sunlight when users are composing pictures or reviewing their shots. It also comes equipped with a 5x Fujinon optical zoom lens (26-130mm equivalent to a 35mm camera) with a powerful 16MP sensor designed to capture scenes packed with detail. Smile & Shoot and Blink Detection ensure that users never miss a memorable moment and as this camera has been re-engineered to lock focus on subjects in a shorter time than previous models, users are virtually guaranteed never to miss a shot that matters. Fujifilm FinePix JX580 Highlights Fujinon 5x Zoom Lens A high- quality Fujinon 5x zoom lens delivers picture-perfect results across the entire zoom range, from wide-angle compositions to dramatic close-up shots. High Sensitivity ISO3200 With maximum sensitivity of ISO3200*, photos appear natural and more true to life even with limited available light. High sensitivity also stops the action of high-speed moving subjects. *At ISO3200, number of recorded pixels is limited to maximum image size “S”. At full resolution, sensitivity is limited to a maximum ISO1600. Digital Image Stabilization Automatically detects blurred subjects and instantaneously increases shutter speed to ensure crisp, sharp images. HDTV-compatible Photos & Video Able to capture both photos and movies in high-definition 16:9 format (1280 x 720 pixels), the FinePix JX580 / JX500 lets you discover the impact of full- screen HDTV image display. *Optional HD Player HDP-L1 is required. One Touch Movie Recording Button One Touch Movie Recording Button just for shooting movies! No settings. Just press, shoot, and enjoy the movie. 6 Scene SR AUTO Framed scenes are automatically detected and selected into appropriate camera settings: Portrait, Landscape, Night, Macro, Night Portrait, and Backlit Portrait.
Pentax Optio A30 10mp Digital Camera (black) : The Pentax Optio A30 features 10.0 effective megapixels, a 1/1.8-inch CCD with a wide dynamic range for superior tones, an smc Pentax zoom lens and an image processing engine that gives a rich color reproduction. The Pentax original Shake Reduction (SR) technology in the A30 has been improved by adding both Digital and Movie SR for improved image capture in low-light settings and telephoto capture. A unique Face Recognition AF and AE function offers better results in photographs by automatically detecting faces, and then adjusting exposure and focus to properly capture portraits. As a DivX-certified digital camera, the Optio A30 also makes it easy for users to create their own media for both business and social purposes. With the push of a button, users can instantly record high-quality DivX video and discover simple playback on any of the 50 million DivX-certified consumer electronics devices available today. Optio A30 Highlights High-quality images With 10.0 effective megapixels, the Optio A30 achieves one of the highest image quality levels in a compact digital camera. The 1/1.8-inch CCD features a wide light-sensitive area for superior tone reproduction. The camera features an smc Pentax zoom lens renowned for high resolving power, an image processing engine that makes a rich color reproduction possible, and three Shake Reduction functions.
The FinePix F770EXR redefines what’s possible with a small camera thanks to it’s high-performance specification and 20x optical zoom lens. In addition to the wide-reaching zoom range, the FinePix F770EXR also boasts an improved 16-megapixel EXR-CMOS sensor, enhanced GPS functionality and stylish design touches, yet the dimensions of the body have remained small. With such a powerful performance in a pocket-sized package, the F770EXR will give both families and regular travelers the perfect camera to capture a diverse range of photographs. Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR Highlights NEW FUJINON 20x Optical Zoom Lens Plus 40x Intelligent Digital Zoom Conventional digital zoom basically only resizes the optical image data, often resulting in lack of definition, but the new Intelligent Digital Zoom uses the speed and power of the EXR Processor to instantly sharpen image edges and reduce noise for images with natural clarity and crispness of detail across the digital zoom range. Fujifilm’s proprietary super resolution technology offers an overwhelming 30x Intelligent Digital Zoom in a compact body. With more clearly defined outlines and reduced noise, you can take pictures of high quality. As the zoom can be used in the EXR AUTO mode, you can just leave optimal settings up to the camera, resulting in any photo you like. Image Stabilization (CMOS Shift + High ISO) Long telephoto shots usually suffer from camera shake and subject movement which can ruin photos by producing blurred results. The FinePix F770EXR’s highly effective CMOS-shift and high ISO image stabilization ensures that your shots stay extra-crisp and clear, even at the full 15x zoom. NEW Fast Startup Turn the power ON from a cold start and FinePix F660EXR is ready to shoot in only 1.3 sec. NEW Improved Response From the quicker startup to a shorter shot-to-shot delay of only 0.8 sec, the speedy sensor and processor deliver faster response.
Pentax Optio S1 14 Mp Digital Camera (chrome) : The Pentax Optio S1 digital compact camera features an eye-catching finish, a 14-megapixel sensor for exceptional image detail, wide-angle 5x optical zoom lens (28-140mm) for flexible image framing, and widescreen 720p HD video capture, and plenty more to ensure that you can always capture the perfect picture–in style. Pentax Optio S1 Highlights Versatile 5x optical zoom lens with 28mm wide-angle coverage The ultra-compact Optio S1 features an 5x optical zoom lens covering focal lengths from 5mm to 25mm (equivalent in the 35mm format to approximately 28mm wide angle to 140mm telephoto) that may be used for a wide variety of subjects and scenes including landscapes, architecture, group portraits in confined spaces, and tightly cropped snapshots taken from a distance. An Intelligent Zoom function allows even tighter zooming in on the subject, extending the digital zoom range up to 33.5x with no loss of image fidelity. Exceptional image quality With exceptional image resolution of 14 effective megapixels and an advanced imaging engine with a high-performance Pentax zoom lens and a mechanical Shake Reduction (SR) system, the Optio S1 delivers brilliant, high-quality images with well-defined details even when enlarged to poster size. Triple Shake Reduction (SR) image stabilization technology to prevent image blur * Sensor-shift SR The Optio S1 offers and advanced sensor-shift SR mechanism for sharp, blur-free images even when shooting telephoto shots, sunsets or indoor scenes in incident light. The camera compensates for camera shake up to approximately three shutter steps. * High-Sensitivity Digital SR* The Optio S1 automatically raises the sensitivity as high as ISO 6400 for higher shutter speeds to minimize the adverse effects of camera shake and subject movement when shooting still images in low-light conditions. * Movie SR** During movie recording, the Optio S1 can prevent blurry images and annoying camera shake by using Movie Shake Reduction.
Fujifilm Finepix F80exr Digital Camera (black) :
FinePix F80EXR is a sleek, compact digital camera that combines intuitive use with the most advanced features available in a point-and-shoot digital camera, including Fujifilm’ award-winning EXR technology.
- 12M resolution FUJINON 10X wide-angle optical zoom lens
- Super EBC coating
- 3.0" high-contrast LCD viewable in bright sunlight
- 720p HD movie & HDMI interface
- EXR AUTO automatic scene recognition
- High-sensitivity ISO12800
- Super-intelligent flash Multi-frame technology Image search (by face, date etc)
- Dual image stabilization Tracking auto focus Face recognition/face detection Dog & cat detection Li-ion rechargeable battery power Metal chassis
- 22.7mm thin
14.2 Megapixels for stunning prints as large as 20 x 30 inches
New Incredible, Bright 3.0-inch High Resolution VGA (921,000-dot) Clear Color Display makes images and movies come alive with rich detail and improved contrast. The large LCD makes it easy to compose and share your pictures with a wide-viewing angle and anti-glare coating
New HD Movie with Stereo Sound and HDMI Output Record stunning HD (720p) quality movies at 30fps with Stereo Sound, dedicated movie-record button and HDMI output for easy playback in camera, on HD-TV or computer.HDMI cable not included
New Slim, Stylish, Metal Design packs high performance into portable convenience for the slimmest in its class. Among compact cameras equipped with an optical zoom capable of zooming in at 10x or more as of January 15, 2010 (according to research conducted by Nikon Corporation)
Smart Portrait System includes:
- Smile Timer and Blink Proof makes sure you’ll always catch the decisive moment when your subject smiles and Blink Proof function shoots two pictures and automatically saves the one in which the subject’s eyes remain open
- Blink Warning, when activated alerts you that the subject may have blinked and allows you to retake the photo
- In-Camera Red-Eye Fix™ automatically fixes, while shooting, most instances of red-eye in the camera. You may never see red-eye again
- Face-Priority AF Nikon’s face-finding technology that automatically focuses on up to 12 faces
- Skin Softening smoothes skin tone at three different levels for optimal portraits
EXPEED Image Processing ensures high-quality pictures with stunning color and sharpness. Nikon’s comprehensive digital imaging processing concept incorporates the know-how and technologies accumulated throughout our long history of photographic and digital imaging development and is custom-tuned for COOLPIX. Applied optimized technologies render natural-looking pictures of incredible quality and quick response so you won’t miss that special moment
Quick Retouch optimizes contrast and color vividness for beautiful images
D-Lighting rescues dark or backlit images by improving brightness and detail during playback
Macro shooting as close as 0.4”
10x Wide-Angle Zoom-NIKKOR ED Glass Lens has a versatile zoom range from 30mm to an impressive 300mm telephoto coverage that gets you close to the action while capturing expansive landscapes. The NIKKOR ED lens is built on a proud heritage of producing precision camera optics that delivers superb color and razor-sharp results
Quick Performance with ultra-fast start-up, autofocus and shooting. Sports Continuous shooting enables high-speed shooting at approximately 3 fps for images up to 45 frames (3MP)
4-way VR Image Stabilization System
- Optical VR Image Stabilization by lens shift minimizes the effect of camera shake
- Motion Detection automatically detects moving subjects and adjusts shutter speed and ISO setting to compensate for camera shake and subject movement
- High ISO up to 3200 at full resolution capability helps give you better results when shooting in low light or capturing fast-moving subjects
- Nikon’s original Best Shot Selector (BSS) automatically takes up to 10 shots while the shutter is pressed and saves the sharpest image
New Creative Slider creates pictures, in camera, the way you imagine them by simply you adjusting brightness, vividness and color hue
New Advanced Flash Control delivers natural flash images even when ambient or assisted lighting is typically insufficient, such as backlight or telephoto shooting
Subject Tracking will track a moving subject to ensure sharp focus. The camera will automatically track your subject – even if they temporarily move out of the frame
Scene Auto Selector automatically recognizes the scene in your picture and selects the most appropriate scene mode (6) + auto mode
16 Scene Modes for optimized shooting in various settings
Share Your Artistic Expression.
The new PowerShot N opens up a new dimension of photographic expression, helping you express your personal style and flair with powerful innovative Canon technologies. The PowerShot N features an entirely new design, sporting a functional sleek shape. Shutter and zoom rings enable quick, intuitive operation, and a new 2.8-inch tilt-type capacitive touch screen offers amazing photographic flexibility; shoot diagonally, horizontally, from low angles or high for versatile expression. The camera features a new Creative Shot mode for artistic image capture, automatically creating an additional five unique images every time you take a shot. The 12.1 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5 Image Processor create the Canon HS SYSTEM for stunning image quality and low-light performance, ensuring every photo is a powerful statement. An 8x Optical Zoom with 28mm Wide-Angle lens captures brilliant images with grandeur, from up close or far away. Record 1080p Full HD video when you want to express yourself with moving images, and know that the enhanced built-in Wi-Fi® of the PowerShot N makes sharing easier than ever. A convenient Mobile Device Connect Button also brings powerful new sharing capabilities with smartphone connectivity. Express your creative style with the PowerShot N and share with the world, all with a simple touch!
Since the age of film photography, the history of FUJIFILM has paralleled the path of the professional photographer. Our story is the endless pursuit of unparalleled photographic expression, and the X series was born. What is the meaning of a camera or photos in your life? Now you can hold the answer to explore the depths these questions. FUJIFILM X. It is the promise of unprecedented photographic pleasure.
The high-quality FUJINON lens, the larger sensor, and the processor – each device is the product of our commitment to uncompromising quality in every detail. Each exploits the full potential of the other, achieving an optimum balance that enhances their total performance. This is the FUJIFILM way — a development approach that has produced breakthrough after breakthrough in image quality. FUJIFILM X. It is the promise of ultimate image quality.
Experience photography with the viewfinder that incorporates the cutting edge of FUJIFILM technology! Through the viewfinder, your eye finds the freedom to compose your shot in a wide field of view and the luxury of a bright, clear view of the scene. Here is the pleasure of focusing on your subject, and the endless fascination of exploring the scene from every angle. FUJIFILM X Series. It is the promise of discovery of a new world through the viewfinder.
Olympus TG-5 Overview
Designed for the adventurous type, the red Tough TG-5 Digital Camera from Olympus is a durable point-and-shoot with a rugged physical construction and apt imaging capabilities. Utilizing a 12MP BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the TG-5 offers notable image clarity and low-light performance, to ISO 12800, along with fast 20 fps continuous shooting, 4K/30p video recording, and high-speed Full HD 1080p shooting at 120 fps. Balancing the imaging capabilities is a versatile 4x optical zoom lens, which spans a 25-100mm equivalent range, and has an f/2 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions. Additionally, the Variable Macro System also positions this lens for close-up shooting with subjects just one centimeter away for true macro photography.
Complementing the sensor and optical attributes of the TG-5 is a robust set of features for withstanding the elements, tracking your adventures, and sharing your images. The camera is rated for underwater use, as well as tested to withstand falls and crushing, and is hermetically sealed against dust and moisture for assured use in trying conditions. Making use of these stats, a Field Sensor System incorporates GPS, a manometer, compass, and a thermometer for recording the details of your environment and embedding this data onto your photos and movies. Using built-in Wi-Fi and the OI.Track app, the recording log data and the imagery can be shared to a mobile device for compositing and sharing online.
- Tough Design
- The TG-5 is designed to withstand a wide variety of conditions, ranging from harsh climates to everyday mishaps:
- Waterproof-rated to IPX8 for use underwater to depths of 50′ / 15m
- Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C
- Shockproof to falls from 7′ / 2.1m high
- Crushproof to withstand up to 220 lbf / 100 kgf of pressure
- Dustproof-rated to IP6X to protect the internal components of the camera
Also benefitting the camera’s use outdoors, the lens has been sealed with double-pane glass to prevent fogging and condensation. The camera body design has also been configured to permit direct operation while wearing gloves, and the zoom lever has been relocated for easier access.
- 12MP BSI CMOS Sensor and TruePic VIII Processor
- Utilizing a 12MP BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the TG-5 offers a mixture of speed and sensitivity to suit both photo and video applications. The BSI design of the sensor affords cleaner image quality at higher sensitivities, up to ISO 12800, for working in low-light conditions, and the processor further helps to reduce noise and expand the dynamic range. The processor also avails a 20 fps continuous shooting rate in raw as well as the ability to record 4K/30p video with full pixel readout or high-speed Full HD 1080p video at up to 120 fps.
- 4x Optical Zoom Lens
- Spanning wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths, the built-in 4x optical zoom lens covers a 25-100mm equivalent range and has a bright f/2 maximum aperture to suit working in low-light conditions.
- Field Sensor System and Built-In Wi-Fi
- Ideal for recording data while shooting in the outdoors, the Field Sensor System includes a GPS module, manometer, compass, and a temperature sensor. This data, along with the photos and movies themselves, can be transferred to a smartphone via Wi-Fi where the tracking data can be embedded or overlaid onto the images themselves using the OI.Track app. Additionally, both photos and videos can be searched-for using recorded tracking data.
In addition to wireless transfer, the built-in Wi-Fi also allows you to remotely control the camera from a linked smartphone or tablet.
- Other Camera Features
- Rear 3.0″ 460k-dot LCD monitor offers a bright, clear means for shooting as well as image playback and menu navigation.
- Pro Capture Mode will automatically sequentially shoot from 0.5 to 10 seconds before the shutter is pressed to ensure you don’t miss a shot.
- Four separate underwater modes are available to produce more accurate shots when working in or near the water, and include Underwater Wide, Underwater Macro, Underwater HDR, and Underwater Snapshot.
- An apt close-up shooter, the TG-5 has four separate shooting modes within the Variable Macro System. Including Microscope, Microscope Control, Focus Stacking, and Focus Bracketing modes, you are able to photograph subjects at just one centimeter away. Additionally, the optional LG-1 Light Guide and FD-1 Flash Diffuser can be used to light close-up subjects.
- Using a 25-point autofocus system, a variety of focusing features can be used depending on the type of subject you are photographing, including Face Detection AF, Focus Area Selection, and AF Tracking. Manual focus is also possible, with Manual Focus Assist and Focus Peaking functions to help.
- In-camera time-lapses can be recorded using an interval timer, with 1 second to 24 hour intervals for up to 299 consecutive images.
- Picture Modes: i-Enhance, Vivid, Natural, Muted, Portrait, Monotone, Custom, e Portrait, and Art Filters.
- Scene Modes: Portrait, e-Portrait, Landscape, Portrait +Landscape, Hand-held Starlight, Nightscape, Portrait + Nightscape, Children, Sport, Candlelight, Sunset, Fireworks, Beach & Snow, Panorama, Live Composite, and Backlight HDR.
- Art Filters – Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale & Light Color, Light Tone, Grainy Film, Pinhole, Diorama, Cross Process, Gentle Sepia, Dramatic Tone, Key Line, Watercolor, Vintage, and Partial Color.
- Detail of Art Effects: Soft Focus Effect, Pinhole Effect, White Edge Effect, Frame Effect, Star Light Effect, Blur Effect, B&W Effect, Pict. Tone Effect, and Shade Effect.
- Language support: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Czech, Dutch, Danish, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Croatian, Slovenian, Hungarian, Greek, Slovakian, Turkish, Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Indonesian, Malay, and Thai.