Olympus TG-5 Overview
Designed for the adventurous type, the red Tough TG-5 Digital Camera from Olympus is a durable point-and-shoot with a rugged physical construction and apt imaging capabilities. Utilizing a 12MP BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the TG-5 offers notable image clarity and low-light performance, to ISO 12800, along with fast 20 fps continuous shooting, 4K/30p video recording, and high-speed Full HD 1080p shooting at 120 fps. Balancing the imaging capabilities is a versatile 4x optical zoom lens, which spans a 25-100mm equivalent range, and has an f/2 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions. Additionally, the Variable Macro System also positions this lens for close-up shooting with subjects just one centimeter away for true macro photography.
Complementing the sensor and optical attributes of the TG-5 is a robust set of features for withstanding the elements, tracking your adventures, and sharing your images. The camera is rated for underwater use, as well as tested to withstand falls and crushing, and is hermetically sealed against dust and moisture for assured use in trying conditions. Making use of these stats, a Field Sensor System incorporates GPS, a manometer, compass, and a thermometer for recording the details of your environment and embedding this data onto your photos and movies. Using built-in Wi-Fi and the OI.Track app, the recording log data and the imagery can be shared to a mobile device for compositing and sharing online.
- Tough Design
- The TG-5 is designed to withstand a wide variety of conditions, ranging from harsh climates to everyday mishaps:
- Waterproof-rated to IPX8 for use underwater to depths of 50′ / 15m
- Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C
- Shockproof to falls from 7′ / 2.1m high
- Crushproof to withstand up to 220 lbf / 100 kgf of pressure
- Dustproof-rated to IP6X to protect the internal components of the camera
Also benefitting the camera’s use outdoors, the lens has been sealed with double-pane glass to prevent fogging and condensation. The camera body design has also been configured to permit direct operation while wearing gloves, and the zoom lever has been relocated for easier access.
- 12MP BSI CMOS Sensor and TruePic VIII Processor
- Utilizing a 12MP BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the TG-5 offers a mixture of speed and sensitivity to suit both photo and video applications. The BSI design of the sensor affords cleaner image quality at higher sensitivities, up to ISO 12800, for working in low-light conditions, and the processor further helps to reduce noise and expand the dynamic range. The processor also avails a 20 fps continuous shooting rate in raw as well as the ability to record 4K/30p video with full pixel readout or high-speed Full HD 1080p video at up to 120 fps.
- 4x Optical Zoom Lens
- Spanning wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths, the built-in 4x optical zoom lens covers a 25-100mm equivalent range and has a bright f/2 maximum aperture to suit working in low-light conditions.
- Field Sensor System and Built-In Wi-Fi
- Ideal for recording data while shooting in the outdoors, the Field Sensor System includes a GPS module, manometer, compass, and a temperature sensor. This data, along with the photos and movies themselves, can be transferred to a smartphone via Wi-Fi where the tracking data can be embedded or overlaid onto the images themselves using the OI.Track app. Additionally, both photos and videos can be searched-for using recorded tracking data.
In addition to wireless transfer, the built-in Wi-Fi also allows you to remotely control the camera from a linked smartphone or tablet.
- Other Camera Features
- Rear 3.0″ 460k-dot LCD monitor offers a bright, clear means for shooting as well as image playback and menu navigation.
- Pro Capture Mode will automatically sequentially shoot from 0.5 to 10 seconds before the shutter is pressed to ensure you don’t miss a shot.
- Four separate underwater modes are available to produce more accurate shots when working in or near the water, and include Underwater Wide, Underwater Macro, Underwater HDR, and Underwater Snapshot.
- An apt close-up shooter, the TG-5 has four separate shooting modes within the Variable Macro System. Including Microscope, Microscope Control, Focus Stacking, and Focus Bracketing modes, you are able to photograph subjects at just one centimeter away. Additionally, the optional LG-1 Light Guide and FD-1 Flash Diffuser can be used to light close-up subjects.
- Using a 25-point autofocus system, a variety of focusing features can be used depending on the type of subject you are photographing, including Face Detection AF, Focus Area Selection, and AF Tracking. Manual focus is also possible, with Manual Focus Assist and Focus Peaking functions to help.
- In-camera time-lapses can be recorded using an interval timer, with 1 second to 24 hour intervals for up to 299 consecutive images.
- Picture Modes: i-Enhance, Vivid, Natural, Muted, Portrait, Monotone, Custom, e Portrait, and Art Filters.
- Scene Modes: Portrait, e-Portrait, Landscape, Portrait +Landscape, Hand-held Starlight, Nightscape, Portrait + Nightscape, Children, Sport, Candlelight, Sunset, Fireworks, Beach & Snow, Panorama, Live Composite, and Backlight HDR.
- Art Filters – Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale & Light Color, Light Tone, Grainy Film, Pinhole, Diorama, Cross Process, Gentle Sepia, Dramatic Tone, Key Line, Watercolor, Vintage, and Partial Color.
- Detail of Art Effects: Soft Focus Effect, Pinhole Effect, White Edge Effect, Frame Effect, Star Light Effect, Blur Effect, B&W Effect, Pict. Tone Effect, and Shade Effect.
- Language support: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Czech, Dutch, Danish, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Croatian, Slovenian, Hungarian, Greek, Slovakian, Turkish, Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Indonesian, Malay, and Thai.
We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed over the weekend (Friday - Sunday) will be shipped on Monday.
We reserve the right to ask for a signature confirmation upon delivery.
For pre-order items, we provide our customers with the expected arrival date that the manufacturer provides us with. We cannot guarantee this item will be shipped to us on theexact date shown on the items product page. We do not charge your credit card until the item arrives in-store. Customers reserve the right to cancel pre-orders before item is paid for and shipped.
Returning an item
H and B Digital offers an exclusive 15 days exchange/refund policy, if an item is still in new and unused condition.
All returns require a Return Authorization (RMA) number, which you can obtain by email or you can call 212-354-1341. Please note: An RMA number does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are subject to inspection.
All exchanged or returned merchandise must be in Original Factory Condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled out), and accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or packaging. We will charge you for replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on, or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns.
The Waterproof Case for the A70 / A60 lets you take your camera safely out to sea in a boat, on a surfboard, in a kayak… or up to 100 feet / 30 meters beneath the surface. Go wherever you want to go – your PowerShot A70 / A60 will go there with you.
Slim and stylish, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP3 Digital Camera offers a powerful set of imaging features to enhance your digital lifestyle. At less than an inch thin, the camera is easy to carry and fun to use. An all-new 3.0″ touch-screen LCD makes composing photos and navigating menus fun and easy.
Panasonic’s Intelligent Exposure (iA) Mode simplifies face detection autofocus, AF tracking for moving subjects, optical image stabilization, scene mode selection, and ISO to make great pictures as simple as point-and-shoot. Concentrate on the subject in front of you–let the camera do the rest.
The DMC-FP3 employs an advanced 14.1 megapixel image sensor for capturing all of your subjects with natural color and stunning, life-like detail. Whether you’re shooting vast cityscapes or portraits of friends, the 4x wide angle optical zoom lens allows you to compose without compromise. With all this and more, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP3 meets all the needs of the 21st century digital lifestyle.
4x Wide Angle Optical Zoom Lens
The DMC-FP3 is equipped with an impressive 4x wide angle zoom lens (35-140mm in the 35mm format) with a fast aperture (f/2.8-6.9). The 35mm wide angle capability lets you easily capture large groups of people indoors or expansive landscapes from a wide, dynamic perspective.
Intelligent Auto Exposure (iA)
Taking great photos should be as simple as point-and-shoot. That’s the philosophy behind the Panasonic’s Intelligent Auto Exposure (iA). Combining face detection autofocus, AF tracking for moving subjects, image stabilization, scene mode selection, and auto ISO selection, the DMC-FP3 delivers consistently beautiful photographs.
MEGA Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S.)
The LUMIX DMC-FP3 is equipped with Panasonic’s industry-leading MEGA Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S.) that automatically detects and corrects for camera shake. Even under low-light conditions, the DMC-FP3 provides consistently sharp, crisp, photographs you can be proud of. The technology works seamlessly with or without a flash.
High Speed AF
Autofocus with the DMC-FP3 has been updated with improved performance for tracking action subjects.
40MB of Internal Memory
With 40MB of built-in memory, the DMC-FP3 has ample space for storing and sharing your favorite photos. Share holiday photos, vacation snaps, and other treasured memories without sacrificing space on your memory card.
Samsung Digimax Nv20 12mp Digital Camera With 3x Advanced Shake Reduction Optical Zoom (black) : The 12-megapixel Samsung NV20 features the sleek, elegant design and innovative Smart Touch interface that have become the hallmarks of the NV Series, setting the camera family apart from competitive offerings in the market. For outstanding image quality, the NV20 features premium Schneider optics with a 3x optical zoom. On the back of the camera’s brushed black, stainless-steel body lies Samsung’s Smart Touch user interface. Smart Touch enables easy navigation of the camera’s comprehensive feature sets by simply sliding a finger across the control buttons positioned around the camera’s 2.5-inch LCD screen. The NV20 can also shoot at ISO 3200, and boasts an improved Advanced Shake Reduction (ASR) feature as well as Samsung’s new Auto Contrast Balance (ACB) and Image Noise Reduction modes. ACB automatically adjusts the brightness of subjects composed in harsh lighting, such as those that are back-lit, and the Image Noise Reduction helps limit the amount of noise in captured images, especially those shot at higher ISO settings. No matter what lighting environment shooters find themselves in, they can rest assured that the NV20 will deliver uncompromising results. All three new cameras feature Samsung’s Face Detection technology, which makes taking pictures of family and friends a snap. Samsung’s Face Detection feature detects up to nine faces and automatically adjusts focus and exposure to ensure better composition and image quality. Additionally, 14 scene modes to choose from.
Fuji Fujifilm Finepix F60fd 12mp Digital Camera (black) : Features: ? 12-megapixel Super CCD sensor captures enough detail for 20 x 30-inch prints ? 3x optical zoom; Dual Image Stabilization ? 3-inch LCD screen; Auto Scene Recognition ? Face Detection 3.0 ? Capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
Pentax Optio A30 10mp Digital Camera (black) : The Pentax Optio A30 features 10.0 effective megapixels, a 1/1.8-inch CCD with a wide dynamic range for superior tones, an smc Pentax zoom lens and an image processing engine that gives a rich color reproduction. The Pentax original Shake Reduction (SR) technology in the A30 has been improved by adding both Digital and Movie SR for improved image capture in low-light settings and telephoto capture. A unique Face Recognition AF and AE function offers better results in photographs by automatically detecting faces, and then adjusting exposure and focus to properly capture portraits. As a DivX-certified digital camera, the Optio A30 also makes it easy for users to create their own media for both business and social purposes. With the push of a button, users can instantly record high-quality DivX video and discover simple playback on any of the 50 million DivX-certified consumer electronics devices available today. Optio A30 Highlights High-quality images With 10.0 effective megapixels, the Optio A30 achieves one of the highest image quality levels in a compact digital camera. The 1/1.8-inch CCD features a wide light-sensitive area for superior tone reproduction. The camera features an smc Pentax zoom lens renowned for high resolving power, an image processing engine that makes a rich color reproduction possible, and three Shake Reduction functions.
Fuji Fujifilm Finepix Z700exr 12 Mp Digital Camera (red) : The FinePix Z700EXR combines a 12-megapixel Super CCD EXR sensor, a Fujinon 5x periscopic optical zoom lens (36-180mm equivalent) and ISO levels of up to 3200 at full resolution. Housed inside a full metal chassis, the FinePix Z700EXR will fit in any pocket or purse at only 16.9mm thin and features a smart horizontal lens cover with wave detail, which neatly acts as the on/off switch and an LED “Z” that lights up when the camera is in operation. Touch Screen Technology The FinePix Z700EXR’s real talking point is its intuitive touch screen technology. The rich 460k-pixel 3.5-inch touch-screen display panel facilitates effortless navigation of the camera’s many functions. This responsive touch screen not only lets you take and view photos with the touch of a finger, but also provides a large, bright screen to compose and view your photos. With the addition of new Dual Direction GUI and Dual Image Display, travelling though the FinePix Z700EXR’s functions is smooth and easy. Dual Direction GUI detects the orientation of the camera and automatically switches the direction of the menu button accordingly (for shooting, playback, multi-viewing and image search), while Dual Image Display splits the screen in various ways to view multiple images at once, so you can scroll through your images quickly and easily to locate the one you are looking for. Features: ? 12-megapixel resolution; Super CCD EXR sensor ? 3.5-inch, wide (16:9) high-resolution touch-screen LCD ? 5x periscopic optical zoom lens (36-180mm equivalent); dual image stabilization ? Capture HD movies in 720p with sound; Dual Direction GUI and Dual Image Display ? Face Recognition; Pet Detection; easy Web upload
Samsung Sh100 14.2 Megapixel Digital Camera (black) : 3″ LCD – 5x Optical Zoom – Electronic – 1280 x 720 Video The SH100’s built in Wi-Fi can also automatically back up your shots to your PC by only pushing two buttons, or by using DLNA to wirelessly connect to your HDTV and see your photos and videos right away. Wi-Fi enables you to upload your pictures instantly to your social networking sites such as Facebook, Picasa or Photo Bucket, or email them to individual email addresses straight from the camera. The people you care about can now enjoy your experience from wherever they are. You can also record HD video and share your favorite moments over sites such as YouTube. To make the upload process of large files easier and quicker, the SH100 includes an account with mobile hotspot provider Boingo, giving you access to over 200,000 Wi-Fi hotspots worldwide.
The Olympus Stylus 7040 Digital Camera offers high-quality 14 megapixel imaging in a convenient, compact camera. This allows you to make poster size prints with great detail. Composing photos is easy on the camera’s bright 3″ LCD screen. Intelligent Auto (iAuto) Mode analyzes your composition and automatically adjusts critical exposure settings for brilliant, hassle-free shooting. Other features including Shadow Adjustment Technology, AF Tracking, and Dual Image Stabilization, make it easy to take great photos. Take beautiful portraits, by softening shadows and smoothing wrinkles and blemishes on your subject’s face with the Beauty Mode feature. Edits can also be made inside the camera after taking the picture.
The wide-angle 28mm 7X optical zoom lens allows you to capture your subjects whether they are close by or in the distance. The camera allows you to create a distinct look and artistic feel for your photos with Creative Art Filters. Use the Panorama mode to create one large image. If you need to capture a moving subject, the camera shoots HD quality movies with just one touch of a button. You can store all of your images on the internal 2GB memory, or use SD/ SDHC media cards to better interface with computers, digital picture frames, and HDTVs.
An amazing 14 megapixels in this high-resolution CCD create superior image quality. Create poster-sized prints without losing a single detail.
7x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom Lens
With its 7x optical zoom starting at 28mm you can get dramatically close to the action, and capture everyone and anyone in sight.
The Stylus 7040’s huge 3.0″ LCD features an extra-wide viewing angle and anti-glare technology for easier composing and shooting even in direct, bright sunlight.
AF Tracking automatically tracks unpredictable, fast-moving subjects such as kids and pets, and continuously adjusts the focus and brightness so the Stylus 7040 can capture these photogenic whirlwinds with ease.
Dual Image Stabilization
Dual Image Stabilization combines Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization with high ISO sensitivity and fast shutter speeds so you can capture crisp, clear images even if the subject is moving.
The Intelligent Auto setting identifies the scene you’re shooting — portrait, landscape, night portrait, macro, or sport — and adjusts the settings to optimize results.
24 Shooting Modes
Getting the best shot has never been easier using one of 24 preset Shooting Modes which optimize the camera’s settings for ideal results.
Shadow Adjustment Technology brings out more details in shadows. It helps capture scenes exactly as you see them, even in difficult lighting situations such as backlit shots.
In-Camera Panorama captures three images and stitches them together to create one amazing panoramic picture by simply pressing the shutter button and slowly panning across a scene.
Advanced Face Detection
Tracks up to 16 faces and automatically focuses and optimizes exposures for sharp, brilliant portrait pictures.
Beauty Mode takes beautiful portraits, by softening shadows and smoothing wrinkles and blemishes on your subject’s face. Edits can also be made inside the camera after taking the picture.
Perfect Shot Preview
Using a live, multi-frame window on the LCD, you can preview the effects of various settings, select and capture the perfect shot.
Creative Art Filters
Using Creative Art Filters you can give your photos a distinct look and artistic feel by applying one of four different Magic Filters, including Pop Art, Pinhole, Fisheye and Drawing.
One-Touch HD Movie
With One-Touch HD Movie,you can use the Stylus 7040 to record widescreen, crystal clear HD movies (720p) right from your camera.
2GB Internal Memory
Store more photos and videos than ever before, right in your camera with 2GB of internal memory.
The camera supports SD media to better interface with computers, digital picture frames and HDTVs.
- The quality of a digital SLR in a compact body.
- The large APS-C 16M “X-Trans CMOS” & “EXR PROCESSOR II” realize impressive color reproduction and high resolution.
- Easy-to-use One Handed Operation & The 3.0-inch, 920K-dot Tilt LCD screen.
- Be versatile with interchangeable lenses.
- Wireless Image Transfer allows instant sharing via mobile devices.
A touch of the zoom ring lets you select any of three camera configurations. In portable mode, the lens retracts fully inside the body, minimizing camera size. In standby mode, the lens partially extends but remains closed. Then, with one more touch of the ring, activate the camera into shooting mode.
In addition to its distinctive looks, the XF1 is also light-weight, durable, and a pleasure to hold.
When bright sunlight makes composing or viewing the monitor difficult, you can use the E-Fn button to easily switch to the “Monitor Sunlight Mode” Turn on the “monitor sunlight mode” by holding down the E-Fn button. Enjoy comfortable framing and review of shots on the large 3-inch high-contrast 460,000-dot LCD monitor made by tempered glass.