Olympus TG-5 Overview
Designed for the adventurous type, the red Tough TG-5 Digital Camera from Olympus is a durable point-and-shoot with a rugged physical construction and apt imaging capabilities. Utilizing a 12MP BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the TG-5 offers notable image clarity and low-light performance, to ISO 12800, along with fast 20 fps continuous shooting, 4K/30p video recording, and high-speed Full HD 1080p shooting at 120 fps. Balancing the imaging capabilities is a versatile 4x optical zoom lens, which spans a 25-100mm equivalent range, and has an f/2 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions. Additionally, the Variable Macro System also positions this lens for close-up shooting with subjects just one centimeter away for true macro photography.
Complementing the sensor and optical attributes of the TG-5 is a robust set of features for withstanding the elements, tracking your adventures, and sharing your images. The camera is rated for underwater use, as well as tested to withstand falls and crushing, and is hermetically sealed against dust and moisture for assured use in trying conditions. Making use of these stats, a Field Sensor System incorporates GPS, a manometer, compass, and a thermometer for recording the details of your environment and embedding this data onto your photos and movies. Using built-in Wi-Fi and the OI.Track app, the recording log data and the imagery can be shared to a mobile device for compositing and sharing online.
- Tough Design
- The TG-5 is designed to withstand a wide variety of conditions, ranging from harsh climates to everyday mishaps:
- Waterproof-rated to IPX8 for use underwater to depths of 50′ / 15m
- Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C
- Shockproof to falls from 7′ / 2.1m high
- Crushproof to withstand up to 220 lbf / 100 kgf of pressure
- Dustproof-rated to IP6X to protect the internal components of the camera
Also benefitting the camera’s use outdoors, the lens has been sealed with double-pane glass to prevent fogging and condensation. The camera body design has also been configured to permit direct operation while wearing gloves, and the zoom lever has been relocated for easier access.
- 12MP BSI CMOS Sensor and TruePic VIII Processor
- Utilizing a 12MP BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the TG-5 offers a mixture of speed and sensitivity to suit both photo and video applications. The BSI design of the sensor affords cleaner image quality at higher sensitivities, up to ISO 12800, for working in low-light conditions, and the processor further helps to reduce noise and expand the dynamic range. The processor also avails a 20 fps continuous shooting rate in raw as well as the ability to record 4K/30p video with full pixel readout or high-speed Full HD 1080p video at up to 120 fps.
- 4x Optical Zoom Lens
- Spanning wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths, the built-in 4x optical zoom lens covers a 25-100mm equivalent range and has a bright f/2 maximum aperture to suit working in low-light conditions.
- Field Sensor System and Built-In Wi-Fi
- Ideal for recording data while shooting in the outdoors, the Field Sensor System includes a GPS module, manometer, compass, and a temperature sensor. This data, along with the photos and movies themselves, can be transferred to a smartphone via Wi-Fi where the tracking data can be embedded or overlaid onto the images themselves using the OI.Track app. Additionally, both photos and videos can be searched-for using recorded tracking data.
In addition to wireless transfer, the built-in Wi-Fi also allows you to remotely control the camera from a linked smartphone or tablet.
- Other Camera Features
- Rear 3.0″ 460k-dot LCD monitor offers a bright, clear means for shooting as well as image playback and menu navigation.
- Pro Capture Mode will automatically sequentially shoot from 0.5 to 10 seconds before the shutter is pressed to ensure you don’t miss a shot.
- Four separate underwater modes are available to produce more accurate shots when working in or near the water, and include Underwater Wide, Underwater Macro, Underwater HDR, and Underwater Snapshot.
- An apt close-up shooter, the TG-5 has four separate shooting modes within the Variable Macro System. Including Microscope, Microscope Control, Focus Stacking, and Focus Bracketing modes, you are able to photograph subjects at just one centimeter away. Additionally, the optional LG-1 Light Guide and FD-1 Flash Diffuser can be used to light close-up subjects.
- Using a 25-point autofocus system, a variety of focusing features can be used depending on the type of subject you are photographing, including Face Detection AF, Focus Area Selection, and AF Tracking. Manual focus is also possible, with Manual Focus Assist and Focus Peaking functions to help.
- In-camera time-lapses can be recorded using an interval timer, with 1 second to 24 hour intervals for up to 299 consecutive images.
- Picture Modes: i-Enhance, Vivid, Natural, Muted, Portrait, Monotone, Custom, e Portrait, and Art Filters.
- Scene Modes: Portrait, e-Portrait, Landscape, Portrait +Landscape, Hand-held Starlight, Nightscape, Portrait + Nightscape, Children, Sport, Candlelight, Sunset, Fireworks, Beach & Snow, Panorama, Live Composite, and Backlight HDR.
- Art Filters – Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale & Light Color, Light Tone, Grainy Film, Pinhole, Diorama, Cross Process, Gentle Sepia, Dramatic Tone, Key Line, Watercolor, Vintage, and Partial Color.
- Detail of Art Effects: Soft Focus Effect, Pinhole Effect, White Edge Effect, Frame Effect, Star Light Effect, Blur Effect, B&W Effect, Pict. Tone Effect, and Shade Effect.
- Language support: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Czech, Dutch, Danish, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Croatian, Slovenian, Hungarian, Greek, Slovakian, Turkish, Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Indonesian, Malay, and Thai.
We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed over the weekend (Friday - Sunday) will be shipped on Monday.
We reserve the right to ask for a signature confirmation upon delivery.
For pre-order items, we provide our customers with the expected arrival date that the manufacturer provides us with. We cannot guarantee this item will be shipped to us on theexact date shown on the items product page. We do not charge your credit card until the item arrives in-store. Customers reserve the right to cancel pre-orders before item is paid for and shipped.
Returning an item
H and B Digital offers an exclusive 15 days exchange/refund policy, if an item is still in new and unused condition.
All returns require a Return Authorization (RMA) number, which you can obtain by email or you can call 212-354-1341. Please note: An RMA number does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are subject to inspection.
All exchanged or returned merchandise must be in Original Factory Condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled out), and accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or packaging. We will charge you for replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on, or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns.
The Waterproof Case for the A70 / A60 lets you take your camera safely out to sea in a boat, on a surfboard, in a kayak… or up to 100 feet / 30 meters beneath the surface. Go wherever you want to go – your PowerShot A70 / A60 will go there with you.
Olympus FE-350 Wide 8mp Digital Camera With 4x Wide Angle Optical Zoom (black) :
Featuring 8-megapixel resolution, Face Detection, Digital Image Stabilization, Perfect Shot Preview and three in-camera Help Guides, the FE-350 Wide allows you to learn on the go and capture all of life?s special moments in brilliant detail at the touch of a button.
Stylus FE-350 Highlights
Great images start with great optics. The FE-350 Wide has a 4x wide-angle lens (28-112mm equivalent; f2.7-5.4), which brings subjects closer when the zoom is used, and the wide-angle capability fits more of the subject in each frame — capturing incredible scenic shots and large group portraits, even indoors!
Face Detection tracks faces within the frame and automatically focuses (Face Detection AF) and optimizes exposure (Face Detection AE) for sharp, brilliant portrait pictures. Even if your subject is moving, the camera continuously tracks your subject’s face without having to press the shutter button.
Digital Image Stabilization Mode
Digital Image Stabilization (DIS) helps capture crisp, clear pictures. DIS freezes the action with high ISO sensitivity and fast shutter speeds to prevent blurry images often caused by a moving subject.
Now you can really turn a frown upside down! This fun feature uses Face Detection technology to edit a subject’s facial expression after the image is captured. Four different expressions can be previewed in a multi-frame window on the LCD, and users can select their favorite expression at the touch of a button.
What’s in the box:
- FE-350 Wide digital camera
- LI-42B Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery and Charger
- USB Cable
- Audio/Video Cable
- Wrist Strap
- CD-ROM with Olympus Master 2 software
- Warranty Card
Samsung Digimax Nv20 12mp Digital Camera With 3x Advanced Shake Reduction Optical Zoom (black) : The 12-megapixel Samsung NV20 features the sleek, elegant design and innovative Smart Touch interface that have become the hallmarks of the NV Series, setting the camera family apart from competitive offerings in the market. For outstanding image quality, the NV20 features premium Schneider optics with a 3x optical zoom. On the back of the camera’s brushed black, stainless-steel body lies Samsung’s Smart Touch user interface. Smart Touch enables easy navigation of the camera’s comprehensive feature sets by simply sliding a finger across the control buttons positioned around the camera’s 2.5-inch LCD screen. The NV20 can also shoot at ISO 3200, and boasts an improved Advanced Shake Reduction (ASR) feature as well as Samsung’s new Auto Contrast Balance (ACB) and Image Noise Reduction modes. ACB automatically adjusts the brightness of subjects composed in harsh lighting, such as those that are back-lit, and the Image Noise Reduction helps limit the amount of noise in captured images, especially those shot at higher ISO settings. No matter what lighting environment shooters find themselves in, they can rest assured that the NV20 will deliver uncompromising results. All three new cameras feature Samsung’s Face Detection technology, which makes taking pictures of family and friends a snap. Samsung’s Face Detection feature detects up to nine faces and automatically adjusts focus and exposure to ensure better composition and image quality. Additionally, 14 scene modes to choose from.
Fuji Fujifilm Finepix F60fd 12mp Digital Camera (black) : Features: ? 12-megapixel Super CCD sensor captures enough detail for 20 x 30-inch prints ? 3x optical zoom; Dual Image Stabilization ? 3-inch LCD screen; Auto Scene Recognition ? Face Detection 3.0 ? Capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
Fuji Fujifilm Finepix Z700exr 12 Mp Digital Camera (red) : The FinePix Z700EXR combines a 12-megapixel Super CCD EXR sensor, a Fujinon 5x periscopic optical zoom lens (36-180mm equivalent) and ISO levels of up to 3200 at full resolution. Housed inside a full metal chassis, the FinePix Z700EXR will fit in any pocket or purse at only 16.9mm thin and features a smart horizontal lens cover with wave detail, which neatly acts as the on/off switch and an LED “Z” that lights up when the camera is in operation. Touch Screen Technology The FinePix Z700EXR’s real talking point is its intuitive touch screen technology. The rich 460k-pixel 3.5-inch touch-screen display panel facilitates effortless navigation of the camera’s many functions. This responsive touch screen not only lets you take and view photos with the touch of a finger, but also provides a large, bright screen to compose and view your photos. With the addition of new Dual Direction GUI and Dual Image Display, travelling though the FinePix Z700EXR’s functions is smooth and easy. Dual Direction GUI detects the orientation of the camera and automatically switches the direction of the menu button accordingly (for shooting, playback, multi-viewing and image search), while Dual Image Display splits the screen in various ways to view multiple images at once, so you can scroll through your images quickly and easily to locate the one you are looking for. Features: ? 12-megapixel resolution; Super CCD EXR sensor ? 3.5-inch, wide (16:9) high-resolution touch-screen LCD ? 5x periscopic optical zoom lens (36-180mm equivalent); dual image stabilization ? Capture HD movies in 720p with sound; Dual Direction GUI and Dual Image Display ? Face Recognition; Pet Detection; easy Web upload
The FinePix F750EXR redefines what’s possible with a small camera thanks to it’s high-performance specification and 20x optical zoom lens. In addition to the wide-reaching zoom range, the FinePix F750EXR also boasts an improved 16-megapixel EXR-CMOS sensor, and stylish design touches, yet the dimensions of the body have remained small. With such a powerful performance in a pocket-sized package, the F750EXR will give both families and regular travelers the perfect camera to capture a diverse range of photographs. Fujifilm FinePix F750EXR Highlights NEW FUJINON 20x Optical Zoom Lens Plus 40x Intelligent Digital Zoom Conventional digital zoom basically only resizes the optical image data, often resulting in lack of definition, but the new Intelligent Digital Zoom uses the speed and power of the EXR Processor to instantly sharpen image edges and reduce noise for images with natural clarity and crispness of detail across the digital zoom range. Fujifilm’s proprietary super resolution technology offers an overwhelming 30x Intelligent Digital Zoom in a compact body. With more clearly defined outlines and reduced noise, you can take pictures of high quality. As the zoom can be used in the EXR AUTO mode, you can just leave optimal settings up to the camera, resulting in any photo you like. Image Stabilization (CMOS Shift + High ISO) Long telephoto shots usually suffer from camera shake and subject movement which can ruin photos by producing blurred results. The FinePix F660EXR’s highly effective CMOS-shift and high ISO image stabilization ensures that your shots stay extra-crisp and clear, even at the full 15x zoom.
14.2 Megapixels for stunning prints as large as 20 x 30 inches
New Incredible, Bright 3.0-inch High Resolution VGA (921,000-dot) Clear Color Display makes images and movies come alive with rich detail and improved contrast. The large LCD makes it easy to compose and share your pictures with a wide-viewing angle and anti-glare coating
New HD Movie with Stereo Sound and HDMI Output Record stunning HD (720p) quality movies at 30fps with Stereo Sound, dedicated movie-record button and HDMI output for easy playback in camera, on HD-TV or computer.HDMI cable not included
New Slim, Stylish, Metal Design packs high performance into portable convenience for the slimmest in its class. Among compact cameras equipped with an optical zoom capable of zooming in at 10x or more as of January 15, 2010 (according to research conducted by Nikon Corporation)
Smart Portrait System includes:
- Smile Timer and Blink Proof makes sure you’ll always catch the decisive moment when your subject smiles and Blink Proof function shoots two pictures and automatically saves the one in which the subject’s eyes remain open
- Blink Warning, when activated alerts you that the subject may have blinked and allows you to retake the photo
- In-Camera Red-Eye Fix™ automatically fixes, while shooting, most instances of red-eye in the camera. You may never see red-eye again
- Face-Priority AF Nikon’s face-finding technology that automatically focuses on up to 12 faces
- Skin Softening smoothes skin tone at three different levels for optimal portraits
EXPEED Image Processing ensures high-quality pictures with stunning color and sharpness. Nikon’s comprehensive digital imaging processing concept incorporates the know-how and technologies accumulated throughout our long history of photographic and digital imaging development and is custom-tuned for COOLPIX. Applied optimized technologies render natural-looking pictures of incredible quality and quick response so you won’t miss that special moment
Quick Retouch optimizes contrast and color vividness for beautiful images
D-Lighting rescues dark or backlit images by improving brightness and detail during playback
Macro shooting as close as 0.4”
10x Wide-Angle Zoom-NIKKOR ED Glass Lens has a versatile zoom range from 30mm to an impressive 300mm telephoto coverage that gets you close to the action while capturing expansive landscapes. The NIKKOR ED lens is built on a proud heritage of producing precision camera optics that delivers superb color and razor-sharp results
Quick Performance with ultra-fast start-up, autofocus and shooting. Sports Continuous shooting enables high-speed shooting at approximately 3 fps for images up to 45 frames (3MP)
4-way VR Image Stabilization System
- Optical VR Image Stabilization by lens shift minimizes the effect of camera shake
- Motion Detection automatically detects moving subjects and adjusts shutter speed and ISO setting to compensate for camera shake and subject movement
- High ISO up to 3200 at full resolution capability helps give you better results when shooting in low light or capturing fast-moving subjects
- Nikon’s original Best Shot Selector (BSS) automatically takes up to 10 shots while the shutter is pressed and saves the sharpest image
New Creative Slider creates pictures, in camera, the way you imagine them by simply you adjusting brightness, vividness and color hue
New Advanced Flash Control delivers natural flash images even when ambient or assisted lighting is typically insufficient, such as backlight or telephoto shooting
Subject Tracking will track a moving subject to ensure sharp focus. The camera will automatically track your subject – even if they temporarily move out of the frame
Scene Auto Selector automatically recognizes the scene in your picture and selects the most appropriate scene mode (6) + auto mode
16 Scene Modes for optimized shooting in various settings
Share Your Artistic Expression.
The new PowerShot N opens up a new dimension of photographic expression, helping you express your personal style and flair with powerful innovative Canon technologies. The PowerShot N features an entirely new design, sporting a functional sleek shape. Shutter and zoom rings enable quick, intuitive operation, and a new 2.8-inch tilt-type capacitive touch screen offers amazing photographic flexibility; shoot diagonally, horizontally, from low angles or high for versatile expression. The camera features a new Creative Shot mode for artistic image capture, automatically creating an additional five unique images every time you take a shot. The 12.1 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5 Image Processor create the Canon HS SYSTEM for stunning image quality and low-light performance, ensuring every photo is a powerful statement. An 8x Optical Zoom with 28mm Wide-Angle lens captures brilliant images with grandeur, from up close or far away. Record 1080p Full HD video when you want to express yourself with moving images, and know that the enhanced built-in Wi-Fi® of the PowerShot N makes sharing easier than ever. A convenient Mobile Device Connect Button also brings powerful new sharing capabilities with smartphone connectivity. Express your creative style with the PowerShot N and share with the world, all with a simple touch!
The Olympus Stylus SH-1 Digital Camera is a sleek, PEN-styled point-and-shoot featuring a 16MP BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VII image processor to produce high-resolution imagery with notable low-light sensitivity and quality. The combination of these two technologies form Olympus’ iHS technology, which serves to realize fast performance throughout the camera system, including a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 11.5 fps and the FAST AF system, while also maintaining low image noise with a native sensitivity of ISO 6400. The sensor and processor also support recording full HD 1080p movies at 60 fps as well as HD 720p movies at up to 120 fps.
Benefitting the imaging capabilities of the SH-1 is an expansive 24x zoom lens, which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 25-600mm. Counterbalancing this lens’ long reach, as well as aiding this camera’s use in low lighting, is an advanced 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization system that corrects for angular, rotational, and translational types of camera blur.
For image monitoring and review, a 3.0″ 460k-dot touchscreen LCD is incorporated into the camera’s design. Its touchscreen capabilities avail an intuitive means for navigating the menu system and for utilizing a host of camera features, including touch AF control, a built-in intervalometer, and adjustment of Live Guide settings, as well as for accessing the built-in Wi-Fi connectivity for seamless sharing of imagery to, and remote control from, a linked mobile device.
16MP BSI CMOS Sensor and TruePic VII Image Processor
A 16 megapixel 1/2.3″ backside-illuminated CMOS sensor and TruePic VII image processor work together to enable iHS (Intelligent High Speed) Technology, which benefits both the overall image quality and performance throughout the SH-1. The BSI design of the image sensor realizes notable sensitivity to ISO 6400 along with reduced noise levels to enhance image quality, especially in regard to working in difficult lighting conditions. Complementing the sensor’s duties is an apt image processor, which benefits both the look and feel of imagery as well as enables a top full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 11.5 fps for working with fast-moving subjects. Furthermore, iHS technology also supports the use of the Intelligent Auto shooting mode, with accelerated scene recognition, as well as an enhanced FAST AF system.
24x Optical Zoom Lens and 5-Axis Image Stabilization
Incorporated into the compact body design is far-reaching 24x optical zoom lens, which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 25-600mm, covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives. 2x Super Resolution Zoom and 4x digital zoom can also be utilized to effectively increase the zoom magnification for working with even more distant subjects.
Benefitting this lens’ expansive zoom range is 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization, which minimizes the appearance of yaw, pitch, roll, up and down, and left to right types of camera movement, to realize sharper imagery with slower shutter speeds, longer focal lengths, and during macro shooting. In addition to the 5-axis sensor-shift stabilization, a hybrid 5-axis electronic stabilization system can also be applied for further refinement.
Full HD Movie Recording
Full HD 1920 x 1080p video recording is supported at 60 fps, as well as high-speed 120 fps or 240 fps recording, for slow-motion playback, in the HD 1280 x 720 format or 432 x 324 format, respectively. Beyond straight movie capture, full-resolution photographs can be simultaneously recorded during filming and a dedicated Time-Lapse Movie mode automatically compresses up to 5 hours of interval shooting into a 20 second movie.
The SH-1’s PEN-inspired body design incorporates a large 3.0″ 460k-dot touchscreen LCD monitor to allow clear, bright live view monitoring, image playback, and intuitive menu navigation. The touchscreen functionality enables the ability to touch to focus and release the shutter as well as a simple means for navigating controls and settings.
Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity enables seamless sharing of photos and movies from the camera to a linked mobile device for instant sharing online. Utilizing the Olympus Image Share app, you can also remotely control the camera from the smartphone or tablet, including the ability to zoom in or out, adjust exposure and focus, and release the shutter. Additionally, utilizing the location data from a mobile device, you can geotag your imagery for plotting to an interactive map.
The new TG-860 is the camera you’ll want to have along for every adventure.Its brawny exterior is built to withstand harsh weather and rough treatment, while its powerful mix of image processing power, creative flexibility, and up-to-the-minute connectivity – with built-in WiFi and GPS – make this camera the perfect choice for capturing action-packed photos and videos. Wherever you take the TG-860, share-worthy shots are sure to follow.
The TG-860 blasts right through previous limitations on rugged camera technology. Now waterproof to 50ft/15m,
this compact powerhouse boasts an ultra-wide angle, super-sharp 21mm (equivalent) lens to get everyone in the shot, a full 180-degree flip LCD monitor perfect for selfies,
and integrated WiFi and enhanced GPS functionality for fast geotagging of your adventure locations. A second tripod baseplate even allows for easy vertical mounting.
Customize your TG-860 so that it’s ready to go when you are. The new Sport Holder lets you attach the camera to backpack straps or a chest harness – perfect for POV action videos – while the Underwater Case makes the TG-860 the perfect companion for even deeper dives (up to 147ft/45m). Add carabineer straps, floating foam wrist straps, protective cases and more for a complete outdoor photography system.