NEW Sennheiser RS 185
The Sennheiser RS 185 Digital Wireless Headphones are the only wireless choice for serious listeners. Created with the music lover in mind, the RS 185 now makes it possible to enjoy dynamic, high-fidelity Sennheiser sound at home without the hassle of wires. These innovative, ergonomically designed, wireless open headphones deliver amazingly precise sound reproduction in uncompressed digital quality even as you wander from room to room, and they are light and comfortable enough for extended periods of use. Furthermore, the conveniently located manual input level and balance controls make setting the listening levels to your individual preference a snap, so you’ll be able to fine-tune the details of each track in stunning acoustic clarity. Just connect the multi-purpose transmitter to your home sound system (via optical or analog inputs) and lose yourself in the music.
Sennheiser RS 185 Highlights:
- Wireless, open, circumaural headphones with uncompressed digital audio transmission
- Exceptional digital audio clarity and transmission range of up to 328ft/100m (line of sight)
- High-performance Sennheiser transducers for precise, thrilling sound
- Control the sensitivity of your analog input – choose between Automatic Level Control (ALC) mode to even out volume differences automatically or Manual Level Control (MLC) mode to manually adjust the sensitivity
- Supports analog and digital audio inputs and allows toggling between the inputs
- Balance control located on the headset for convenient adjustments
- Multi-purpose transmitter – also functions as ‘easy-charge’ cradle and docking station
- Multi-receiver transmission – transmitter supports up to two pairs of headphones simultaneously
- Ergonomic design for enhanced wearing comfort
- 2-year warranty
Frequency response: 17 – 22,000 Hz
Max. sound pressure level: 106 dB at 1kHz, 3% THD
THD (total harmonic distortion): <0.5 % at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL
Transducer principle: dynamic, open
Weight: 310 g (incl. batteries)
Operating time: up to 18 hrs
Audio input: 1 x RCA stereo, 1 x optical digital
Power consumption: ≤ 0.3 W (standby)
Range: Up to 100 m
Signal-to-noise ratio (Analog input): ALC typ. 85 dBA at 1 Vrms, MLC ≥ 90 dBA
Signal-to-noise ratio (Digital input): > 90 dBA
Modulation: 8-FSK Digital
Carrier frequencies: 2.4 – 2.48 GHz
In the Box
- HDR 185 headphones
- TR 185 transmitter
- Optical cable
- RCA audio cable
- Power supply with 4 adapters (EU, UK, US & AU)
- 2 AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Quick guide & Instruction manual CD
We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed over the weekend (Friday - Sunday) will be shipped on Monday.
We reserve the right to ask for a signature confirmation upon delivery.
For pre-order items, we provide our customers with the expected arrival date that the manufacturer provides us with. We cannot guarantee this item will be shipped to us on theexact date shown on the items product page. We do not charge your credit card until the item arrives in-store. Customers reserve the right to cancel pre-orders before item is paid for and shipped.
Returning an item
H and B Digital offers an exclusive 15 days exchange/refund policy, if an item is still in new and unused condition.
All returns require a Return Authorization (RMA) number, which you can obtain by email or you can call 212-354-1341. Please note: An RMA number does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are subject to inspection.
All exchanged or returned merchandise must be in Original Factory Condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled out), and accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or packaging. We will charge you for replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on, or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns.