Fujifilm Finepix Jx580 Digital Camera (black) : The JX580 camera features a 3.0″ LCD screen that’s been redesigned to be seen easier in sunlight when users are composing pictures or reviewing their shots. It also comes equipped with a 5x Fujinon optical zoom lens (26-130mm equivalent to a 35mm camera) with a powerful 16MP sensor designed to capture scenes packed with detail. Smile & Shoot and Blink Detection ensure that users never miss a memorable moment and as this camera has been re-engineered to lock focus on subjects in a shorter time than previous models, users are virtually guaranteed never to miss a shot that matters. Fujifilm FinePix JX580 Highlights Fujinon 5x Zoom Lens A high- quality Fujinon 5x zoom lens delivers picture-perfect results across the entire zoom range, from wide-angle compositions to dramatic close-up shots. High Sensitivity ISO3200 With maximum sensitivity of ISO3200*, photos appear natural and more true to life even with limited available light. High sensitivity also stops the action of high-speed moving subjects. *At ISO3200, number of recorded pixels is limited to maximum image size “S”. At full resolution, sensitivity is limited to a maximum ISO1600. Digital Image Stabilization Automatically detects blurred subjects and instantaneously increases shutter speed to ensure crisp, sharp images. HDTV-compatible Photos & Video Able to capture both photos and movies in high-definition 16:9 format (1280 x 720 pixels), the FinePix JX580 / JX500 lets you discover the impact of full- screen HDTV image display. *Optional HD Player HDP-L1 is required. One Touch Movie Recording Button One Touch Movie Recording Button just for shooting movies! No settings. Just press, shoot, and enjoy the movie. 6 Scene SR AUTO Framed scenes are automatically detected and selected into appropriate camera settings: Portrait, Landscape, Night, Macro, Night Portrait, and Backlit Portrait.
We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed over the weekend (Friday - Sunday) will be shipped on Monday.
We reserve the right to ask for a signature confirmation upon delivery.
For pre-order items, we provide our customers with the expected arrival date that the manufacturer provides us with. We cannot guarantee this item will be shipped to us on theexact date shown on the items product page. We do not charge your credit card until the item arrives in-store. Customers reserve the right to cancel pre-orders before item is paid for and shipped.
Returning an item
H and B Digital offers an exclusive 15 days exchange/refund policy, if an item is still in new and unused condition.
All returns require a Return Authorization (RMA) number, which you can obtain by email or you can call 212-354-1341. Please note: An RMA number does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are subject to inspection.
All exchanged or returned merchandise must be in Original Factory Condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled out), and accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or packaging. We will charge you for replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on, or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns.
Fujifilm Finepix Jx580 Digital Camera (red) : The JX580 camera features a 3.0″ LCD screen that’s been redesigned to be seen easier in sunlight when users are composing pictures or reviewing their shots. It also comes equipped with a 5x Fujinon optical zoom lens (26-130mm equivalent to a 35mm camera) with a powerful 16MP sensor designed to capture scenes packed with detail. Smile & Shoot and Blink Detection ensure that users never miss a memorable moment and as this camera has been re-engineered to lock focus on subjects in a shorter time than previous models, users are virtually guaranteed never to miss a shot that matters. Fujifilm FinePix JX580 Highlights Fujinon 5x Zoom Lens A high- quality Fujinon 5x zoom lens delivers picture-perfect results across the entire zoom range, from wide-angle compositions to dramatic close-up shots. High Sensitivity ISO3200 With maximum sensitivity of ISO3200*, photos appear natural and more true to life even with limited available light. High sensitivity also stops the action of high-speed moving subjects. *At ISO3200, number of recorded pixels is limited to maximum image size “S”. At full resolution, sensitivity is limited to a maximum ISO1600. Digital Image Stabilization Automatically detects blurred subjects and instantaneously increases shutter speed to ensure crisp, sharp images. HDTV-compatible Photos & Video Able to capture both photos and movies in high-definition 16:9 format (1280 x 720 pixels), the FinePix JX580 / JX500 lets you discover the impact of full- screen HDTV image display. *Optional HD Player HDP-L1 is required. One Touch Movie Recording Button One Touch Movie Recording Button just for shooting movies! No settings. Just press, shoot, and enjoy the movie. 6 Scene SR AUTO Framed scenes are automatically detected and selected into appropriate camera settings: Portrait, Landscape, Night, Macro, Night Portrait, and Backlit Portrait.
Olympus FE-350 Wide 8mp Digital Camera With 4x Wide Angle Optical Zoom (black) :
Featuring 8-megapixel resolution, Face Detection, Digital Image Stabilization, Perfect Shot Preview and three in-camera Help Guides, the FE-350 Wide allows you to learn on the go and capture all of life?s special moments in brilliant detail at the touch of a button.
Stylus FE-350 Highlights
Great images start with great optics. The FE-350 Wide has a 4x wide-angle lens (28-112mm equivalent; f2.7-5.4), which brings subjects closer when the zoom is used, and the wide-angle capability fits more of the subject in each frame — capturing incredible scenic shots and large group portraits, even indoors!
Face Detection tracks faces within the frame and automatically focuses (Face Detection AF) and optimizes exposure (Face Detection AE) for sharp, brilliant portrait pictures. Even if your subject is moving, the camera continuously tracks your subject’s face without having to press the shutter button.
Digital Image Stabilization Mode
Digital Image Stabilization (DIS) helps capture crisp, clear pictures. DIS freezes the action with high ISO sensitivity and fast shutter speeds to prevent blurry images often caused by a moving subject.
Now you can really turn a frown upside down! This fun feature uses Face Detection technology to edit a subject’s facial expression after the image is captured. Four different expressions can be previewed in a multi-frame window on the LCD, and users can select their favorite expression at the touch of a button.
What’s in the box:
- FE-350 Wide digital camera
- LI-42B Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery and Charger
- USB Cable
- Audio/Video Cable
- Wrist Strap
- CD-ROM with Olympus Master 2 software
- Warranty Card
Samsung Digimax Nv20 12mp Digital Camera With 3x Advanced Shake Reduction Optical Zoom (black) : The 12-megapixel Samsung NV20 features the sleek, elegant design and innovative Smart Touch interface that have become the hallmarks of the NV Series, setting the camera family apart from competitive offerings in the market. For outstanding image quality, the NV20 features premium Schneider optics with a 3x optical zoom. On the back of the camera’s brushed black, stainless-steel body lies Samsung’s Smart Touch user interface. Smart Touch enables easy navigation of the camera’s comprehensive feature sets by simply sliding a finger across the control buttons positioned around the camera’s 2.5-inch LCD screen. The NV20 can also shoot at ISO 3200, and boasts an improved Advanced Shake Reduction (ASR) feature as well as Samsung’s new Auto Contrast Balance (ACB) and Image Noise Reduction modes. ACB automatically adjusts the brightness of subjects composed in harsh lighting, such as those that are back-lit, and the Image Noise Reduction helps limit the amount of noise in captured images, especially those shot at higher ISO settings. No matter what lighting environment shooters find themselves in, they can rest assured that the NV20 will deliver uncompromising results. All three new cameras feature Samsung’s Face Detection technology, which makes taking pictures of family and friends a snap. Samsung’s Face Detection feature detects up to nine faces and automatically adjusts focus and exposure to ensure better composition and image quality. Additionally, 14 scene modes to choose from.
Pentax Optio S1 14 Mp Digital Camera (chrome) : The Pentax Optio S1 digital compact camera features an eye-catching finish, a 14-megapixel sensor for exceptional image detail, wide-angle 5x optical zoom lens (28-140mm) for flexible image framing, and widescreen 720p HD video capture, and plenty more to ensure that you can always capture the perfect picture–in style. Pentax Optio S1 Highlights Versatile 5x optical zoom lens with 28mm wide-angle coverage The ultra-compact Optio S1 features an 5x optical zoom lens covering focal lengths from 5mm to 25mm (equivalent in the 35mm format to approximately 28mm wide angle to 140mm telephoto) that may be used for a wide variety of subjects and scenes including landscapes, architecture, group portraits in confined spaces, and tightly cropped snapshots taken from a distance. An Intelligent Zoom function allows even tighter zooming in on the subject, extending the digital zoom range up to 33.5x with no loss of image fidelity. Exceptional image quality With exceptional image resolution of 14 effective megapixels and an advanced imaging engine with a high-performance Pentax zoom lens and a mechanical Shake Reduction (SR) system, the Optio S1 delivers brilliant, high-quality images with well-defined details even when enlarged to poster size. Triple Shake Reduction (SR) image stabilization technology to prevent image blur * Sensor-shift SR The Optio S1 offers and advanced sensor-shift SR mechanism for sharp, blur-free images even when shooting telephoto shots, sunsets or indoor scenes in incident light. The camera compensates for camera shake up to approximately three shutter steps. * High-Sensitivity Digital SR* The Optio S1 automatically raises the sensitivity as high as ISO 6400 for higher shutter speeds to minimize the adverse effects of camera shake and subject movement when shooting still images in low-light conditions. * Movie SR** During movie recording, the Optio S1 can prevent blurry images and annoying camera shake by using Movie Shake Reduction.
Fujifilm Finepix F80exr Digital Camera (black) :
FinePix F80EXR is a sleek, compact digital camera that combines intuitive use with the most advanced features available in a point-and-shoot digital camera, including Fujifilm’ award-winning EXR technology.
- 12M resolution FUJINON 10X wide-angle optical zoom lens
- Super EBC coating
- 3.0" high-contrast LCD viewable in bright sunlight
- 720p HD movie & HDMI interface
- EXR AUTO automatic scene recognition
- High-sensitivity ISO12800
- Super-intelligent flash Multi-frame technology Image search (by face, date etc)
- Dual image stabilization Tracking auto focus Face recognition/face detection Dog & cat detection Li-ion rechargeable battery power Metal chassis
- 22.7mm thin
The Story Begins With You
Fun and innovative – just like you – the new PowerShot N100 brings your stories to life. It starts with Dual Capture using a rear-facing wide-angle “Story Camera.” While the main camera shoots the subject, the secondary camera is shooting you, the photographer – easily capture everything from a parent’s pride to priceless double takes. When the images come together, the moment in time you’ve captured gets a whole new spin. And try Story Highlights: a ready-to-share short reel intelligently generated right on the camera from your stills and video†. Share your stories with the world right away: built-in Wi-Fi® lets you transfer images and video* directly to select social networking sites, mobile devices** and your computer. You can even shoot from a distance, controlling the camera with your smartphone or tablet*, and simply touch to a compatible Android™ device*** using built-in NFC (Near Field Communication) for easy wireless connectivity. The genuine Canon f/1.8 lens ensures clear, bright, luminous shots, while DIGIC 6 Image Processor drives the Canon HS SYSTEM for image quality – even in low light – that no smartphone can begin to match.
- The quality of a digital SLR in a compact body.
- The large APS-C 16M “X-Trans CMOS” & “EXR PROCESSOR II” realize impressive color reproduction and high resolution.
- Easy-to-use One Handed Operation & The 3.0-inch, 920K-dot Tilt LCD screen.
- Be versatile with interchangeable lenses.
- Wireless Image Transfer allows instant sharing via mobile devices.
Since the age of film photography, the history of FUJIFILM has paralleled the path of the professional photographer. Our story is the endless pursuit of unparalleled photographic expression, and the X series was born. What is the meaning of a camera or photos in your life? Now you can hold the answer to explore the depths these questions. FUJIFILM X. It is the promise of unprecedented photographic pleasure.
The high-quality FUJINON lens, the larger sensor, and the processor – each device is the product of our commitment to uncompromising quality in every detail. Each exploits the full potential of the other, achieving an optimum balance that enhances their total performance. This is the FUJIFILM way — a development approach that has produced breakthrough after breakthrough in image quality. FUJIFILM X. It is the promise of ultimate image quality.
Experience photography with the viewfinder that incorporates the cutting edge of FUJIFILM technology! Through the viewfinder, your eye finds the freedom to compose your shot in a wide field of view and the luxury of a bright, clear view of the scene. Here is the pleasure of focusing on your subject, and the endless fascination of exploring the scene from every angle. FUJIFILM X Series. It is the promise of discovery of a new world through the viewfinder.
A touch of the zoom ring lets you select any of three camera configurations. In portable mode, the lens retracts fully inside the body, minimizing camera size. In standby mode, the lens partially extends but remains closed. Then, with one more touch of the ring, activate the camera into shooting mode.
In addition to its distinctive looks, the XF1 is also light-weight, durable, and a pleasure to hold.
When bright sunlight makes composing or viewing the monitor difficult, you can use the E-Fn button to easily switch to the “Monitor Sunlight Mode” Turn on the “monitor sunlight mode” by holding down the E-Fn button. Enjoy comfortable framing and review of shots on the large 3-inch high-contrast 460,000-dot LCD monitor made by tempered glass.
Olympus TG-5 Overview
Designed for the adventurous type, the red Tough TG-5 Digital Camera from Olympus is a durable point-and-shoot with a rugged physical construction and apt imaging capabilities. Utilizing a 12MP BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the TG-5 offers notable image clarity and low-light performance, to ISO 12800, along with fast 20 fps continuous shooting, 4K/30p video recording, and high-speed Full HD 1080p shooting at 120 fps. Balancing the imaging capabilities is a versatile 4x optical zoom lens, which spans a 25-100mm equivalent range, and has an f/2 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions. Additionally, the Variable Macro System also positions this lens for close-up shooting with subjects just one centimeter away for true macro photography.
Complementing the sensor and optical attributes of the TG-5 is a robust set of features for withstanding the elements, tracking your adventures, and sharing your images. The camera is rated for underwater use, as well as tested to withstand falls and crushing, and is hermetically sealed against dust and moisture for assured use in trying conditions. Making use of these stats, a Field Sensor System incorporates GPS, a manometer, compass, and a thermometer for recording the details of your environment and embedding this data onto your photos and movies. Using built-in Wi-Fi and the OI.Track app, the recording log data and the imagery can be shared to a mobile device for compositing and sharing online.
- Tough Design
- The TG-5 is designed to withstand a wide variety of conditions, ranging from harsh climates to everyday mishaps:
- Waterproof-rated to IPX8 for use underwater to depths of 50′ / 15m
- Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C
- Shockproof to falls from 7′ / 2.1m high
- Crushproof to withstand up to 220 lbf / 100 kgf of pressure
- Dustproof-rated to IP6X to protect the internal components of the camera
Also benefitting the camera’s use outdoors, the lens has been sealed with double-pane glass to prevent fogging and condensation. The camera body design has also been configured to permit direct operation while wearing gloves, and the zoom lever has been relocated for easier access.
- 12MP BSI CMOS Sensor and TruePic VIII Processor
- Utilizing a 12MP BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the TG-5 offers a mixture of speed and sensitivity to suit both photo and video applications. The BSI design of the sensor affords cleaner image quality at higher sensitivities, up to ISO 12800, for working in low-light conditions, and the processor further helps to reduce noise and expand the dynamic range. The processor also avails a 20 fps continuous shooting rate in raw as well as the ability to record 4K/30p video with full pixel readout or high-speed Full HD 1080p video at up to 120 fps.
- 4x Optical Zoom Lens
- Spanning wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths, the built-in 4x optical zoom lens covers a 25-100mm equivalent range and has a bright f/2 maximum aperture to suit working in low-light conditions.
- Field Sensor System and Built-In Wi-Fi
- Ideal for recording data while shooting in the outdoors, the Field Sensor System includes a GPS module, manometer, compass, and a temperature sensor. This data, along with the photos and movies themselves, can be transferred to a smartphone via Wi-Fi where the tracking data can be embedded or overlaid onto the images themselves using the OI.Track app. Additionally, both photos and videos can be searched-for using recorded tracking data.
In addition to wireless transfer, the built-in Wi-Fi also allows you to remotely control the camera from a linked smartphone or tablet.
- Other Camera Features
- Rear 3.0″ 460k-dot LCD monitor offers a bright, clear means for shooting as well as image playback and menu navigation.
- Pro Capture Mode will automatically sequentially shoot from 0.5 to 10 seconds before the shutter is pressed to ensure you don’t miss a shot.
- Four separate underwater modes are available to produce more accurate shots when working in or near the water, and include Underwater Wide, Underwater Macro, Underwater HDR, and Underwater Snapshot.
- An apt close-up shooter, the TG-5 has four separate shooting modes within the Variable Macro System. Including Microscope, Microscope Control, Focus Stacking, and Focus Bracketing modes, you are able to photograph subjects at just one centimeter away. Additionally, the optional LG-1 Light Guide and FD-1 Flash Diffuser can be used to light close-up subjects.
- Using a 25-point autofocus system, a variety of focusing features can be used depending on the type of subject you are photographing, including Face Detection AF, Focus Area Selection, and AF Tracking. Manual focus is also possible, with Manual Focus Assist and Focus Peaking functions to help.
- In-camera time-lapses can be recorded using an interval timer, with 1 second to 24 hour intervals for up to 299 consecutive images.
- Picture Modes: i-Enhance, Vivid, Natural, Muted, Portrait, Monotone, Custom, e Portrait, and Art Filters.
- Scene Modes: Portrait, e-Portrait, Landscape, Portrait +Landscape, Hand-held Starlight, Nightscape, Portrait + Nightscape, Children, Sport, Candlelight, Sunset, Fireworks, Beach & Snow, Panorama, Live Composite, and Backlight HDR.
- Art Filters – Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale & Light Color, Light Tone, Grainy Film, Pinhole, Diorama, Cross Process, Gentle Sepia, Dramatic Tone, Key Line, Watercolor, Vintage, and Partial Color.
- Detail of Art Effects: Soft Focus Effect, Pinhole Effect, White Edge Effect, Frame Effect, Star Light Effect, Blur Effect, B&W Effect, Pict. Tone Effect, and Shade Effect.
- Language support: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Czech, Dutch, Danish, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Croatian, Slovenian, Hungarian, Greek, Slovakian, Turkish, Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Indonesian, Malay, and Thai.