Fujifilm Finepix F80exr Digital Camera (black) :
FinePix F80EXR is a sleek, compact digital camera that combines intuitive use with the most advanced features available in a point-and-shoot digital camera, including Fujifilm’ award-winning EXR technology.
- 12M resolution FUJINON 10X wide-angle optical zoom lens
- Super EBC coating
- 3.0" high-contrast LCD viewable in bright sunlight
- 720p HD movie & HDMI interface
- EXR AUTO automatic scene recognition
- High-sensitivity ISO12800
- Super-intelligent flash Multi-frame technology Image search (by face, date etc)
- Dual image stabilization Tracking auto focus Face recognition/face detection Dog & cat detection Li-ion rechargeable battery power Metal chassis
- 22.7mm thin
We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed over the weekend (Friday - Sunday) will be shipped on Monday.
We reserve the right to ask for a signature confirmation upon delivery.
For pre-order items, we provide our customers with the expected arrival date that the manufacturer provides us with. We cannot guarantee this item will be shipped to us on theexact date shown on the items product page. We do not charge your credit card until the item arrives in-store. Customers reserve the right to cancel pre-orders before item is paid for and shipped.
Returning an item
H and B Digital offers an exclusive 15 days exchange/refund policy, if an item is still in new and unused condition.
All returns require a Return Authorization (RMA) number, which you can obtain by email or you can call 212-354-1341. Please note: An RMA number does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are subject to inspection.
All exchanged or returned merchandise must be in Original Factory Condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled out), and accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or packaging. We will charge you for replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on, or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns.
Fujifilm Finepix Jx580 Digital Camera (black) : The JX580 camera features a 3.0″ LCD screen that’s been redesigned to be seen easier in sunlight when users are composing pictures or reviewing their shots. It also comes equipped with a 5x Fujinon optical zoom lens (26-130mm equivalent to a 35mm camera) with a powerful 16MP sensor designed to capture scenes packed with detail. Smile & Shoot and Blink Detection ensure that users never miss a memorable moment and as this camera has been re-engineered to lock focus on subjects in a shorter time than previous models, users are virtually guaranteed never to miss a shot that matters. Fujifilm FinePix JX580 Highlights Fujinon 5x Zoom Lens A high- quality Fujinon 5x zoom lens delivers picture-perfect results across the entire zoom range, from wide-angle compositions to dramatic close-up shots. High Sensitivity ISO3200 With maximum sensitivity of ISO3200*, photos appear natural and more true to life even with limited available light. High sensitivity also stops the action of high-speed moving subjects. *At ISO3200, number of recorded pixels is limited to maximum image size “S”. At full resolution, sensitivity is limited to a maximum ISO1600. Digital Image Stabilization Automatically detects blurred subjects and instantaneously increases shutter speed to ensure crisp, sharp images. HDTV-compatible Photos & Video Able to capture both photos and movies in high-definition 16:9 format (1280 x 720 pixels), the FinePix JX580 / JX500 lets you discover the impact of full- screen HDTV image display. *Optional HD Player HDP-L1 is required. One Touch Movie Recording Button One Touch Movie Recording Button just for shooting movies! No settings. Just press, shoot, and enjoy the movie. 6 Scene SR AUTO Framed scenes are automatically detected and selected into appropriate camera settings: Portrait, Landscape, Night, Macro, Night Portrait, and Backlit Portrait.
Pentax Optio A30 10mp Digital Camera (black) : The Pentax Optio A30 features 10.0 effective megapixels, a 1/1.8-inch CCD with a wide dynamic range for superior tones, an smc Pentax zoom lens and an image processing engine that gives a rich color reproduction. The Pentax original Shake Reduction (SR) technology in the A30 has been improved by adding both Digital and Movie SR for improved image capture in low-light settings and telephoto capture. A unique Face Recognition AF and AE function offers better results in photographs by automatically detecting faces, and then adjusting exposure and focus to properly capture portraits. As a DivX-certified digital camera, the Optio A30 also makes it easy for users to create their own media for both business and social purposes. With the push of a button, users can instantly record high-quality DivX video and discover simple playback on any of the 50 million DivX-certified consumer electronics devices available today. Optio A30 Highlights High-quality images With 10.0 effective megapixels, the Optio A30 achieves one of the highest image quality levels in a compact digital camera. The 1/1.8-inch CCD features a wide light-sensitive area for superior tone reproduction. The camera features an smc Pentax zoom lens renowned for high resolving power, an image processing engine that makes a rich color reproduction possible, and three Shake Reduction functions.
Fuji Fujifilm Finepix Z700exr 12 Mp Digital Camera (red) : The FinePix Z700EXR combines a 12-megapixel Super CCD EXR sensor, a Fujinon 5x periscopic optical zoom lens (36-180mm equivalent) and ISO levels of up to 3200 at full resolution. Housed inside a full metal chassis, the FinePix Z700EXR will fit in any pocket or purse at only 16.9mm thin and features a smart horizontal lens cover with wave detail, which neatly acts as the on/off switch and an LED “Z” that lights up when the camera is in operation. Touch Screen Technology The FinePix Z700EXR’s real talking point is its intuitive touch screen technology. The rich 460k-pixel 3.5-inch touch-screen display panel facilitates effortless navigation of the camera’s many functions. This responsive touch screen not only lets you take and view photos with the touch of a finger, but also provides a large, bright screen to compose and view your photos. With the addition of new Dual Direction GUI and Dual Image Display, travelling though the FinePix Z700EXR’s functions is smooth and easy. Dual Direction GUI detects the orientation of the camera and automatically switches the direction of the menu button accordingly (for shooting, playback, multi-viewing and image search), while Dual Image Display splits the screen in various ways to view multiple images at once, so you can scroll through your images quickly and easily to locate the one you are looking for. Features: ? 12-megapixel resolution; Super CCD EXR sensor ? 3.5-inch, wide (16:9) high-resolution touch-screen LCD ? 5x periscopic optical zoom lens (36-180mm equivalent); dual image stabilization ? Capture HD movies in 720p with sound; Dual Direction GUI and Dual Image Display ? Face Recognition; Pet Detection; easy Web upload
Pentax Optio T10 6mp Digital Camera With 3x Optical Zoom [camera] : Big LCD and no buttons means fun for the whole family. The Pentax Optio T10 offers an impressive 3.0-inch LCD touch-display for trouble-free operation. Featuring 6.0 megapixels and a 3x zoom, the Optio T10 is slim and stylish, offers finger and stylus touch control, and allows users to decorate images with drawings, stamps, and picture frames. Features: * The impressive 230,000 pixel 3.0-inch touch-panel LCD makes capturing, editing, and sharing your images easier than ever. * Intuitive touch-panel provides simple, trouble-free operation. Use the included stylus for logical feature navigation via the capture and Playback mode palettes. * Exceptional image quality thanks to a 6.0-megapixel CCD, 3x optical smc Pentax lens, and high-performance ASIC. * Have fun! Decorate your images with the creative Drawing Function, Stamp Modes, Image cut-out, and built-in Picture frames. * Ultra-slim and stylish, the simple, elegant design features a high-quality aluminum alloy exterior. Effortlessly slips into a pocket or purse. * High-quality extended movie captures QuickTime motion JPEG (640 x 480) at 30 frames per second with a range of built-in editing functions. What’s in the Box Optio T10 camera, USB cable I-USB17 (39233), AV cable I-AVC7(B) (39553), strap O-ST20 (39195), Lithium-ion battery DL-I8 (39121), stylus pen O-SP45 (39329), battery charger D-BC8(A) (39122), AC plug cord D-CO2U (39477), software S-SW45 (CD-ROM)
Samsung Sh100 14.2 Megapixel Digital Camera (black) : 3″ LCD – 5x Optical Zoom – Electronic – 1280 x 720 Video The SH100’s built in Wi-Fi can also automatically back up your shots to your PC by only pushing two buttons, or by using DLNA to wirelessly connect to your HDTV and see your photos and videos right away. Wi-Fi enables you to upload your pictures instantly to your social networking sites such as Facebook, Picasa or Photo Bucket, or email them to individual email addresses straight from the camera. The people you care about can now enjoy your experience from wherever they are. You can also record HD video and share your favorite moments over sites such as YouTube. To make the upload process of large files easier and quicker, the SH100 includes an account with mobile hotspot provider Boingo, giving you access to over 200,000 Wi-Fi hotspots worldwide.
Share Your Artistic Expression.
The new PowerShot N opens up a new dimension of photographic expression, helping you express your personal style and flair with powerful innovative Canon technologies. The PowerShot N features an entirely new design, sporting a functional sleek shape. Shutter and zoom rings enable quick, intuitive operation, and a new 2.8-inch tilt-type capacitive touch screen offers amazing photographic flexibility; shoot diagonally, horizontally, from low angles or high for versatile expression. The camera features a new Creative Shot mode for artistic image capture, automatically creating an additional five unique images every time you take a shot. The 12.1 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5 Image Processor create the Canon HS SYSTEM for stunning image quality and low-light performance, ensuring every photo is a powerful statement. An 8x Optical Zoom with 28mm Wide-Angle lens captures brilliant images with grandeur, from up close or far away. Record 1080p Full HD video when you want to express yourself with moving images, and know that the enhanced built-in Wi-Fi® of the PowerShot N makes sharing easier than ever. A convenient Mobile Device Connect Button also brings powerful new sharing capabilities with smartphone connectivity. Express your creative style with the PowerShot N and share with the world, all with a simple touch!
- The quality of a digital SLR in a compact body.
- The large APS-C 16M “X-Trans CMOS” & “EXR PROCESSOR II” realize impressive color reproduction and high resolution.
- Easy-to-use One Handed Operation & The 3.0-inch, 920K-dot Tilt LCD screen.
- Be versatile with interchangeable lenses.
- Wireless Image Transfer allows instant sharing via mobile devices.
A touch of the zoom ring lets you select any of three camera configurations. In portable mode, the lens retracts fully inside the body, minimizing camera size. In standby mode, the lens partially extends but remains closed. Then, with one more touch of the ring, activate the camera into shooting mode.
In addition to its distinctive looks, the XF1 is also light-weight, durable, and a pleasure to hold.
When bright sunlight makes composing or viewing the monitor difficult, you can use the E-Fn button to easily switch to the “Monitor Sunlight Mode” Turn on the “monitor sunlight mode” by holding down the E-Fn button. Enjoy comfortable framing and review of shots on the large 3-inch high-contrast 460,000-dot LCD monitor made by tempered glass.
- X-Trans™* CMOS II sensor & EXR Processor II
- F2.0-2.8 Bright Fujinon Optical 4x Zoom Lens (28-112mm)**
- NEW Newly Developed EVF
- NEW Film Simulation “Classic Chrome”
- NEW Dual Ring Operation and Tiltable LCD
- NEW Large-capacity battery that can take approx. 470 photos***
- NEW Remote shooting from your smartphone
The fastest, largest and highest resolving electronic viewfinder in its class*4
The fastest, largest and highest resolving electronic viewfinder in its class*4 in the world connects you to the subject and brings back the thrill of photography.
Perfect your color photos with Film Simulation mode
With 80 years of expertise in film development, Fujifilm is passionate about color, and the result can be clearly seen in the FUJIFILM X30’s evolved Film Simulation settings. Allowing you to create brilliant images without the need for lengthy post-production, users can switch between beautiful styles just as easily as choosing a roll of film. The expanded range of modes now includes Classic Chrome, which was developed to meet the demands of Fujifilm X-Photographers worldwide.
Thanks to improvements in battery performance, the FUJIFILM X30 can shoot up the 470 photos and can also be charged via a USB connection, so there’s no need to worry about running out of power on a shoot.
Olympus TG-5 Overview
Designed for the adventurous type, the red Tough TG-5 Digital Camera from Olympus is a durable point-and-shoot with a rugged physical construction and apt imaging capabilities. Utilizing a 12MP BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the TG-5 offers notable image clarity and low-light performance, to ISO 12800, along with fast 20 fps continuous shooting, 4K/30p video recording, and high-speed Full HD 1080p shooting at 120 fps. Balancing the imaging capabilities is a versatile 4x optical zoom lens, which spans a 25-100mm equivalent range, and has an f/2 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions. Additionally, the Variable Macro System also positions this lens for close-up shooting with subjects just one centimeter away for true macro photography.
Complementing the sensor and optical attributes of the TG-5 is a robust set of features for withstanding the elements, tracking your adventures, and sharing your images. The camera is rated for underwater use, as well as tested to withstand falls and crushing, and is hermetically sealed against dust and moisture for assured use in trying conditions. Making use of these stats, a Field Sensor System incorporates GPS, a manometer, compass, and a thermometer for recording the details of your environment and embedding this data onto your photos and movies. Using built-in Wi-Fi and the OI.Track app, the recording log data and the imagery can be shared to a mobile device for compositing and sharing online.
- Tough Design
- The TG-5 is designed to withstand a wide variety of conditions, ranging from harsh climates to everyday mishaps:
- Waterproof-rated to IPX8 for use underwater to depths of 50′ / 15m
- Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C
- Shockproof to falls from 7′ / 2.1m high
- Crushproof to withstand up to 220 lbf / 100 kgf of pressure
- Dustproof-rated to IP6X to protect the internal components of the camera
Also benefitting the camera’s use outdoors, the lens has been sealed with double-pane glass to prevent fogging and condensation. The camera body design has also been configured to permit direct operation while wearing gloves, and the zoom lever has been relocated for easier access.
- 12MP BSI CMOS Sensor and TruePic VIII Processor
- Utilizing a 12MP BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the TG-5 offers a mixture of speed and sensitivity to suit both photo and video applications. The BSI design of the sensor affords cleaner image quality at higher sensitivities, up to ISO 12800, for working in low-light conditions, and the processor further helps to reduce noise and expand the dynamic range. The processor also avails a 20 fps continuous shooting rate in raw as well as the ability to record 4K/30p video with full pixel readout or high-speed Full HD 1080p video at up to 120 fps.
- 4x Optical Zoom Lens
- Spanning wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths, the built-in 4x optical zoom lens covers a 25-100mm equivalent range and has a bright f/2 maximum aperture to suit working in low-light conditions.
- Field Sensor System and Built-In Wi-Fi
- Ideal for recording data while shooting in the outdoors, the Field Sensor System includes a GPS module, manometer, compass, and a temperature sensor. This data, along with the photos and movies themselves, can be transferred to a smartphone via Wi-Fi where the tracking data can be embedded or overlaid onto the images themselves using the OI.Track app. Additionally, both photos and videos can be searched-for using recorded tracking data.
In addition to wireless transfer, the built-in Wi-Fi also allows you to remotely control the camera from a linked smartphone or tablet.
- Other Camera Features
- Rear 3.0″ 460k-dot LCD monitor offers a bright, clear means for shooting as well as image playback and menu navigation.
- Pro Capture Mode will automatically sequentially shoot from 0.5 to 10 seconds before the shutter is pressed to ensure you don’t miss a shot.
- Four separate underwater modes are available to produce more accurate shots when working in or near the water, and include Underwater Wide, Underwater Macro, Underwater HDR, and Underwater Snapshot.
- An apt close-up shooter, the TG-5 has four separate shooting modes within the Variable Macro System. Including Microscope, Microscope Control, Focus Stacking, and Focus Bracketing modes, you are able to photograph subjects at just one centimeter away. Additionally, the optional LG-1 Light Guide and FD-1 Flash Diffuser can be used to light close-up subjects.
- Using a 25-point autofocus system, a variety of focusing features can be used depending on the type of subject you are photographing, including Face Detection AF, Focus Area Selection, and AF Tracking. Manual focus is also possible, with Manual Focus Assist and Focus Peaking functions to help.
- In-camera time-lapses can be recorded using an interval timer, with 1 second to 24 hour intervals for up to 299 consecutive images.
- Picture Modes: i-Enhance, Vivid, Natural, Muted, Portrait, Monotone, Custom, e Portrait, and Art Filters.
- Scene Modes: Portrait, e-Portrait, Landscape, Portrait +Landscape, Hand-held Starlight, Nightscape, Portrait + Nightscape, Children, Sport, Candlelight, Sunset, Fireworks, Beach & Snow, Panorama, Live Composite, and Backlight HDR.
- Art Filters – Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale & Light Color, Light Tone, Grainy Film, Pinhole, Diorama, Cross Process, Gentle Sepia, Dramatic Tone, Key Line, Watercolor, Vintage, and Partial Color.
- Detail of Art Effects: Soft Focus Effect, Pinhole Effect, White Edge Effect, Frame Effect, Star Light Effect, Blur Effect, B&W Effect, Pict. Tone Effect, and Shade Effect.
- Language support: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Czech, Dutch, Danish, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Croatian, Slovenian, Hungarian, Greek, Slovakian, Turkish, Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Indonesian, Malay, and Thai.