Fujifilm Finepix F80exr Digital Camera (black) :
FinePix F80EXR is a sleek, compact digital camera that combines intuitive use with the most advanced features available in a point-and-shoot digital camera, including Fujifilm’ award-winning EXR technology.
- 12M resolution FUJINON 10X wide-angle optical zoom lens
- Super EBC coating
- 3.0" high-contrast LCD viewable in bright sunlight
- 720p HD movie & HDMI interface
- EXR AUTO automatic scene recognition
- High-sensitivity ISO12800
- Super-intelligent flash Multi-frame technology Image search (by face, date etc)
- Dual image stabilization Tracking auto focus Face recognition/face detection Dog & cat detection Li-ion rechargeable battery power Metal chassis
- 22.7mm thin
We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed over the weekend (Friday - Sunday) will be shipped on Monday.
We reserve the right to ask for a signature confirmation upon delivery.
For pre-order items, we provide our customers with the expected arrival date that the manufacturer provides us with. We cannot guarantee this item will be shipped to us on theexact date shown on the items product page. We do not charge your credit card until the item arrives in-store. Customers reserve the right to cancel pre-orders before item is paid for and shipped.
Returning an item
H and B Digital offers an exclusive 15 days exchange/refund policy, if an item is still in new and unused condition.
All returns require a Return Authorization (RMA) number, which you can obtain by email or you can call 212-354-1341. Please note: An RMA number does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are subject to inspection.
All exchanged or returned merchandise must be in Original Factory Condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled out), and accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or packaging. We will charge you for replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on, or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns.
The Olympus Stylus 5010 Digital Camera offers high-quality 14 megapixel imaging in a convenient, compact camera. Composing photos is easy on the camera’s bright, 2.7″ LCD screen. The Stylus 5010’s Intelligent Auto (iAuto) Mode analyzes your composition and automatically adjusts critical exposure settings for brilliant, hassle-free shooting. Other features including Shadow Adjustment Technology, AF Tracking, and Dual Image Stabilization make it easy to take great photos.
The wide-angle 26mm 5X optical zoom lens allows you to capture your subject whether it is close by or in the distance. The camera allows you to create a different look with Creative Art Filters, or use the Panorama mode to create one large image. If you need to capture a moving subject, the camera shoots HD quality movies. You can store all of your images on the internal 1GB memory or use SD/ SDHC media cards to better interface with computers, digital picture frames and HDTVs.
An amazing 14 megapixels in this high-resolution CCD creates superior image quality. Create poster-sized prints without losing a single detail.
5x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom Lens
With its 5x optical zoom starting at 26mm you can get dramatically close to the action, and capture everyone and anyone in sight.
This large 2.7″ LCD features an extra-wide viewing angle and anti-glare technology for easier composing and shooting even in direct, bright sunlight.
AF Tracking automatically tracks unpredictable, fast-moving subjects such as kids and pets, and continuously adjusts the focus and brightness so the Stylus 5010 can capture these photogenic whirlwinds with ease.
Dual Image Stabilization
Dual Image Stabilization combines Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization with high ISO sensitivity and fast shutter speeds so you can capture crisp, clear images even if the subject is moving.
The Intelligent Auto setting identifies the scene you’re shooting — portrait, landscape, night portrait, macro, or sport — and adjusts the settings to optimize results.
Shadow Adjustment Technology brings out more details in shadows. It helps capture scenes exactly as you see them, even in difficult lighting situations, such as backlit shots.
In-Camera Panorama captures three images and stitches them together to create one amazing panoramic picture by simply pressing the shutter button and slowly panning across a scene.
Beauty Mode takes beautiful portraits by softening shadows and smoothing wrinkles and blemishes on your subject’s face. Edits can also be made inside the camera after taking the picture.
Perfect Shot Preview
Using a live, multi-frame window on the LCD, you can preview the effects of various settings, select and capture the perfect shot.
Creative Art Filters
Using Creative Art Filters you can give your photos a distinct look and artistic feel by applying one of four different Magic Filters, including Pop Art, Pinhole, Fisheye and Drawing.
One-Touch HD Movies
With One-Touch HD Movie you can record widescreen, crystal clear HD movies (720p) right from your camera.
1GB Internal Memory
The Stylus 5010 allows you to store more photos and videos than ever before, with 1GB of internal memory.
The Stylus 5010 supports SD media to better interface with computers, digital picture frames and HDTVs.
Fujifilm X10 12 Mp Exr Cmos Digital Camera (black) : The Fujifilm X10 features a large 2/3″ 12 megapixel EXR-CMOS sensor and a high-definition F2.0 wide-angle and F2.8 telephoto Fujinon 4x manual zoom lens (28-112mm)*1, characterised by its brightness and superb picture quality right up to the edge of an image. The X10 is a highly advanced compact camera with specifications that follow in the footsteps of the multi award-winning Fujifilm FinePix X100 (released in March 2011): the ultimate in refined design, components, functions and specification. Featuring a bright optical zoom viewfinder with a wide viewing angle, the X10 allows users to enjoy the pleasure of photography via a traditional viewfinder, providing all the benefits and ease of composition that this brings. Camera is Made in Japan.
Samsung Digimax Nv20 12mp Digital Camera With 3x Advanced Shake Reduction Optical Zoom (black) : The 12-megapixel Samsung NV20 features the sleek, elegant design and innovative Smart Touch interface that have become the hallmarks of the NV Series, setting the camera family apart from competitive offerings in the market. For outstanding image quality, the NV20 features premium Schneider optics with a 3x optical zoom. On the back of the camera’s brushed black, stainless-steel body lies Samsung’s Smart Touch user interface. Smart Touch enables easy navigation of the camera’s comprehensive feature sets by simply sliding a finger across the control buttons positioned around the camera’s 2.5-inch LCD screen. The NV20 can also shoot at ISO 3200, and boasts an improved Advanced Shake Reduction (ASR) feature as well as Samsung’s new Auto Contrast Balance (ACB) and Image Noise Reduction modes. ACB automatically adjusts the brightness of subjects composed in harsh lighting, such as those that are back-lit, and the Image Noise Reduction helps limit the amount of noise in captured images, especially those shot at higher ISO settings. No matter what lighting environment shooters find themselves in, they can rest assured that the NV20 will deliver uncompromising results. All three new cameras feature Samsung’s Face Detection technology, which makes taking pictures of family and friends a snap. Samsung’s Face Detection feature detects up to nine faces and automatically adjusts focus and exposure to ensure better composition and image quality. Additionally, 14 scene modes to choose from.
Fuji Fujifilm Finepix F60fd 12mp Digital Camera (black) : Features: ? 12-megapixel Super CCD sensor captures enough detail for 20 x 30-inch prints ? 3x optical zoom; Dual Image Stabilization ? 3-inch LCD screen; Auto Scene Recognition ? Face Detection 3.0 ? Capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
Pentax Optio T10 6mp Digital Camera With 3x Optical Zoom [camera] : Big LCD and no buttons means fun for the whole family. The Pentax Optio T10 offers an impressive 3.0-inch LCD touch-display for trouble-free operation. Featuring 6.0 megapixels and a 3x zoom, the Optio T10 is slim and stylish, offers finger and stylus touch control, and allows users to decorate images with drawings, stamps, and picture frames. Features: * The impressive 230,000 pixel 3.0-inch touch-panel LCD makes capturing, editing, and sharing your images easier than ever. * Intuitive touch-panel provides simple, trouble-free operation. Use the included stylus for logical feature navigation via the capture and Playback mode palettes. * Exceptional image quality thanks to a 6.0-megapixel CCD, 3x optical smc Pentax lens, and high-performance ASIC. * Have fun! Decorate your images with the creative Drawing Function, Stamp Modes, Image cut-out, and built-in Picture frames. * Ultra-slim and stylish, the simple, elegant design features a high-quality aluminum alloy exterior. Effortlessly slips into a pocket or purse. * High-quality extended movie captures QuickTime motion JPEG (640 x 480) at 30 frames per second with a range of built-in editing functions. What’s in the Box Optio T10 camera, USB cable I-USB17 (39233), AV cable I-AVC7(B) (39553), strap O-ST20 (39195), Lithium-ion battery DL-I8 (39121), stylus pen O-SP45 (39329), battery charger D-BC8(A) (39122), AC plug cord D-CO2U (39477), software S-SW45 (CD-ROM)
Samsung Sh100 14.2 Megapixel Digital Camera (black) : 3″ LCD – 5x Optical Zoom – Electronic – 1280 x 720 Video The SH100’s built in Wi-Fi can also automatically back up your shots to your PC by only pushing two buttons, or by using DLNA to wirelessly connect to your HDTV and see your photos and videos right away. Wi-Fi enables you to upload your pictures instantly to your social networking sites such as Facebook, Picasa or Photo Bucket, or email them to individual email addresses straight from the camera. The people you care about can now enjoy your experience from wherever they are. You can also record HD video and share your favorite moments over sites such as YouTube. To make the upload process of large files easier and quicker, the SH100 includes an account with mobile hotspot provider Boingo, giving you access to over 200,000 Wi-Fi hotspots worldwide.
14.2 Megapixels for stunning prints as large as 20 x 30 inches
New Incredible, Bright 3.0-inch High Resolution VGA (921,000-dot) Clear Color Display makes images and movies come alive with rich detail and improved contrast. The large LCD makes it easy to compose and share your pictures with a wide-viewing angle and anti-glare coating
New HD Movie with Stereo Sound and HDMI Output Record stunning HD (720p) quality movies at 30fps with Stereo Sound, dedicated movie-record button and HDMI output for easy playback in camera, on HD-TV or computer.HDMI cable not included
New Slim, Stylish, Metal Design packs high performance into portable convenience for the slimmest in its class. Among compact cameras equipped with an optical zoom capable of zooming in at 10x or more as of January 15, 2010 (according to research conducted by Nikon Corporation)
Smart Portrait System includes:
- Smile Timer and Blink Proof makes sure you’ll always catch the decisive moment when your subject smiles and Blink Proof function shoots two pictures and automatically saves the one in which the subject’s eyes remain open
- Blink Warning, when activated alerts you that the subject may have blinked and allows you to retake the photo
- In-Camera Red-Eye Fix™ automatically fixes, while shooting, most instances of red-eye in the camera. You may never see red-eye again
- Face-Priority AF Nikon’s face-finding technology that automatically focuses on up to 12 faces
- Skin Softening smoothes skin tone at three different levels for optimal portraits
EXPEED Image Processing ensures high-quality pictures with stunning color and sharpness. Nikon’s comprehensive digital imaging processing concept incorporates the know-how and technologies accumulated throughout our long history of photographic and digital imaging development and is custom-tuned for COOLPIX. Applied optimized technologies render natural-looking pictures of incredible quality and quick response so you won’t miss that special moment
Quick Retouch optimizes contrast and color vividness for beautiful images
D-Lighting rescues dark or backlit images by improving brightness and detail during playback
Macro shooting as close as 0.4”
10x Wide-Angle Zoom-NIKKOR ED Glass Lens has a versatile zoom range from 30mm to an impressive 300mm telephoto coverage that gets you close to the action while capturing expansive landscapes. The NIKKOR ED lens is built on a proud heritage of producing precision camera optics that delivers superb color and razor-sharp results
Quick Performance with ultra-fast start-up, autofocus and shooting. Sports Continuous shooting enables high-speed shooting at approximately 3 fps for images up to 45 frames (3MP)
4-way VR Image Stabilization System
- Optical VR Image Stabilization by lens shift minimizes the effect of camera shake
- Motion Detection automatically detects moving subjects and adjusts shutter speed and ISO setting to compensate for camera shake and subject movement
- High ISO up to 3200 at full resolution capability helps give you better results when shooting in low light or capturing fast-moving subjects
- Nikon’s original Best Shot Selector (BSS) automatically takes up to 10 shots while the shutter is pressed and saves the sharpest image
New Creative Slider creates pictures, in camera, the way you imagine them by simply you adjusting brightness, vividness and color hue
New Advanced Flash Control delivers natural flash images even when ambient or assisted lighting is typically insufficient, such as backlight or telephoto shooting
Subject Tracking will track a moving subject to ensure sharp focus. The camera will automatically track your subject – even if they temporarily move out of the frame
Scene Auto Selector automatically recognizes the scene in your picture and selects the most appropriate scene mode (6) + auto mode
16 Scene Modes for optimized shooting in various settings
The Olympus Stylus SH-1 Digital Camera is a sleek, PEN-styled point-and-shoot featuring a 16MP BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VII image processor to produce high-resolution imagery with notable low-light sensitivity and quality. The combination of these two technologies form Olympus’ iHS technology, which serves to realize fast performance throughout the camera system, including a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 11.5 fps and the FAST AF system, while also maintaining low image noise with a native sensitivity of ISO 6400. The sensor and processor also support recording full HD 1080p movies at 60 fps as well as HD 720p movies at up to 120 fps.
Benefitting the imaging capabilities of the SH-1 is an expansive 24x zoom lens, which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 25-600mm. Counterbalancing this lens’ long reach, as well as aiding this camera’s use in low lighting, is an advanced 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization system that corrects for angular, rotational, and translational types of camera blur.
For image monitoring and review, a 3.0″ 460k-dot touchscreen LCD is incorporated into the camera’s design. Its touchscreen capabilities avail an intuitive means for navigating the menu system and for utilizing a host of camera features, including touch AF control, a built-in intervalometer, and adjustment of Live Guide settings, as well as for accessing the built-in Wi-Fi connectivity for seamless sharing of imagery to, and remote control from, a linked mobile device.
16MP BSI CMOS Sensor and TruePic VII Image Processor
A 16 megapixel 1/2.3″ backside-illuminated CMOS sensor and TruePic VII image processor work together to enable iHS (Intelligent High Speed) Technology, which benefits both the overall image quality and performance throughout the SH-1. The BSI design of the image sensor realizes notable sensitivity to ISO 6400 along with reduced noise levels to enhance image quality, especially in regard to working in difficult lighting conditions. Complementing the sensor’s duties is an apt image processor, which benefits both the look and feel of imagery as well as enables a top full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 11.5 fps for working with fast-moving subjects. Furthermore, iHS technology also supports the use of the Intelligent Auto shooting mode, with accelerated scene recognition, as well as an enhanced FAST AF system.
24x Optical Zoom Lens and 5-Axis Image Stabilization
Incorporated into the compact body design is far-reaching 24x optical zoom lens, which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 25-600mm, covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives. 2x Super Resolution Zoom and 4x digital zoom can also be utilized to effectively increase the zoom magnification for working with even more distant subjects.
Benefitting this lens’ expansive zoom range is 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization, which minimizes the appearance of yaw, pitch, roll, up and down, and left to right types of camera movement, to realize sharper imagery with slower shutter speeds, longer focal lengths, and during macro shooting. In addition to the 5-axis sensor-shift stabilization, a hybrid 5-axis electronic stabilization system can also be applied for further refinement.
Full HD Movie Recording
Full HD 1920 x 1080p video recording is supported at 60 fps, as well as high-speed 120 fps or 240 fps recording, for slow-motion playback, in the HD 1280 x 720 format or 432 x 324 format, respectively. Beyond straight movie capture, full-resolution photographs can be simultaneously recorded during filming and a dedicated Time-Lapse Movie mode automatically compresses up to 5 hours of interval shooting into a 20 second movie.
The SH-1’s PEN-inspired body design incorporates a large 3.0″ 460k-dot touchscreen LCD monitor to allow clear, bright live view monitoring, image playback, and intuitive menu navigation. The touchscreen functionality enables the ability to touch to focus and release the shutter as well as a simple means for navigating controls and settings.
Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity enables seamless sharing of photos and movies from the camera to a linked mobile device for instant sharing online. Utilizing the Olympus Image Share app, you can also remotely control the camera from the smartphone or tablet, including the ability to zoom in or out, adjust exposure and focus, and release the shutter. Additionally, utilizing the location data from a mobile device, you can geotag your imagery for plotting to an interactive map.
Since the age of film photography, the history of FUJIFILM has paralleled the path of the professional photographer. Our story is the endless pursuit of unparalleled photographic expression, and the X series was born. What is the meaning of a camera or photos in your life? Now you can hold the answer to explore the depths these questions. FUJIFILM X. It is the promise of unprecedented photographic pleasure.
The high-quality FUJINON lens, the larger sensor, and the processor – each device is the product of our commitment to uncompromising quality in every detail. Each exploits the full potential of the other, achieving an optimum balance that enhances their total performance. This is the FUJIFILM way — a development approach that has produced breakthrough after breakthrough in image quality. FUJIFILM X. It is the promise of ultimate image quality.
Experience photography with the viewfinder that incorporates the cutting edge of FUJIFILM technology! Through the viewfinder, your eye finds the freedom to compose your shot in a wide field of view and the luxury of a bright, clear view of the scene. Here is the pleasure of focusing on your subject, and the endless fascination of exploring the scene from every angle. FUJIFILM X Series. It is the promise of discovery of a new world through the viewfinder.
Olympus TG-5 Overview
Designed for the adventurous type, the red Tough TG-5 Digital Camera from Olympus is a durable point-and-shoot with a rugged physical construction and apt imaging capabilities. Utilizing a 12MP BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the TG-5 offers notable image clarity and low-light performance, to ISO 12800, along with fast 20 fps continuous shooting, 4K/30p video recording, and high-speed Full HD 1080p shooting at 120 fps. Balancing the imaging capabilities is a versatile 4x optical zoom lens, which spans a 25-100mm equivalent range, and has an f/2 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions. Additionally, the Variable Macro System also positions this lens for close-up shooting with subjects just one centimeter away for true macro photography.
Complementing the sensor and optical attributes of the TG-5 is a robust set of features for withstanding the elements, tracking your adventures, and sharing your images. The camera is rated for underwater use, as well as tested to withstand falls and crushing, and is hermetically sealed against dust and moisture for assured use in trying conditions. Making use of these stats, a Field Sensor System incorporates GPS, a manometer, compass, and a thermometer for recording the details of your environment and embedding this data onto your photos and movies. Using built-in Wi-Fi and the OI.Track app, the recording log data and the imagery can be shared to a mobile device for compositing and sharing online.
- Tough Design
- The TG-5 is designed to withstand a wide variety of conditions, ranging from harsh climates to everyday mishaps:
- Waterproof-rated to IPX8 for use underwater to depths of 50′ / 15m
- Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C
- Shockproof to falls from 7′ / 2.1m high
- Crushproof to withstand up to 220 lbf / 100 kgf of pressure
- Dustproof-rated to IP6X to protect the internal components of the camera
Also benefitting the camera’s use outdoors, the lens has been sealed with double-pane glass to prevent fogging and condensation. The camera body design has also been configured to permit direct operation while wearing gloves, and the zoom lever has been relocated for easier access.
- 12MP BSI CMOS Sensor and TruePic VIII Processor
- Utilizing a 12MP BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the TG-5 offers a mixture of speed and sensitivity to suit both photo and video applications. The BSI design of the sensor affords cleaner image quality at higher sensitivities, up to ISO 12800, for working in low-light conditions, and the processor further helps to reduce noise and expand the dynamic range. The processor also avails a 20 fps continuous shooting rate in raw as well as the ability to record 4K/30p video with full pixel readout or high-speed Full HD 1080p video at up to 120 fps.
- 4x Optical Zoom Lens
- Spanning wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths, the built-in 4x optical zoom lens covers a 25-100mm equivalent range and has a bright f/2 maximum aperture to suit working in low-light conditions.
- Field Sensor System and Built-In Wi-Fi
- Ideal for recording data while shooting in the outdoors, the Field Sensor System includes a GPS module, manometer, compass, and a temperature sensor. This data, along with the photos and movies themselves, can be transferred to a smartphone via Wi-Fi where the tracking data can be embedded or overlaid onto the images themselves using the OI.Track app. Additionally, both photos and videos can be searched-for using recorded tracking data.
In addition to wireless transfer, the built-in Wi-Fi also allows you to remotely control the camera from a linked smartphone or tablet.
- Other Camera Features
- Rear 3.0″ 460k-dot LCD monitor offers a bright, clear means for shooting as well as image playback and menu navigation.
- Pro Capture Mode will automatically sequentially shoot from 0.5 to 10 seconds before the shutter is pressed to ensure you don’t miss a shot.
- Four separate underwater modes are available to produce more accurate shots when working in or near the water, and include Underwater Wide, Underwater Macro, Underwater HDR, and Underwater Snapshot.
- An apt close-up shooter, the TG-5 has four separate shooting modes within the Variable Macro System. Including Microscope, Microscope Control, Focus Stacking, and Focus Bracketing modes, you are able to photograph subjects at just one centimeter away. Additionally, the optional LG-1 Light Guide and FD-1 Flash Diffuser can be used to light close-up subjects.
- Using a 25-point autofocus system, a variety of focusing features can be used depending on the type of subject you are photographing, including Face Detection AF, Focus Area Selection, and AF Tracking. Manual focus is also possible, with Manual Focus Assist and Focus Peaking functions to help.
- In-camera time-lapses can be recorded using an interval timer, with 1 second to 24 hour intervals for up to 299 consecutive images.
- Picture Modes: i-Enhance, Vivid, Natural, Muted, Portrait, Monotone, Custom, e Portrait, and Art Filters.
- Scene Modes: Portrait, e-Portrait, Landscape, Portrait +Landscape, Hand-held Starlight, Nightscape, Portrait + Nightscape, Children, Sport, Candlelight, Sunset, Fireworks, Beach & Snow, Panorama, Live Composite, and Backlight HDR.
- Art Filters – Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale & Light Color, Light Tone, Grainy Film, Pinhole, Diorama, Cross Process, Gentle Sepia, Dramatic Tone, Key Line, Watercolor, Vintage, and Partial Color.
- Detail of Art Effects: Soft Focus Effect, Pinhole Effect, White Edge Effect, Frame Effect, Star Light Effect, Blur Effect, B&W Effect, Pict. Tone Effect, and Shade Effect.
- Language support: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Czech, Dutch, Danish, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Croatian, Slovenian, Hungarian, Greek, Slovakian, Turkish, Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Indonesian, Malay, and Thai.