Fuji Fujifilm Finepix F60fd 12mp Digital Camera (black) : Features: ? 12-megapixel Super CCD sensor captures enough detail for 20 x 30-inch prints ? 3x optical zoom; Dual Image Stabilization ? 3-inch LCD screen; Auto Scene Recognition ? Face Detection 3.0 ? Capture images to SD/SDHC memory cards (not included)
We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed over the weekend (Friday - Sunday) will be shipped on Monday.
We reserve the right to ask for a signature confirmation upon delivery.
For pre-order items, we provide our customers with the expected arrival date that the manufacturer provides us with. We cannot guarantee this item will be shipped to us on theexact date shown on the items product page. We do not charge your credit card until the item arrives in-store. Customers reserve the right to cancel pre-orders before item is paid for and shipped.
Returning an item
H and B Digital offers an exclusive 15 days exchange/refund policy, if an item is still in new and unused condition.
All returns require a Return Authorization (RMA) number, which you can obtain by email or you can call 212-354-1341. Please note: An RMA number does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are subject to inspection.
All exchanged or returned merchandise must be in Original Factory Condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled out), and accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or packaging. We will charge you for replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on, or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns.
The Waterproof Case for the A70 / A60 lets you take your camera safely out to sea in a boat, on a surfboard, in a kayak… or up to 100 feet / 30 meters beneath the surface. Go wherever you want to go – your PowerShot A70 / A60 will go there with you.
The Olympus Stylus 5010 Digital Camera offers high-quality 14 megapixel imaging in a convenient, compact camera. Composing photos is easy on the camera’s bright, 2.7″ LCD screen. The Stylus 5010’s Intelligent Auto (iAuto) Mode analyzes your composition and automatically adjusts critical exposure settings for brilliant, hassle-free shooting. Other features including Shadow Adjustment Technology, AF Tracking, and Dual Image Stabilization make it easy to take great photos.
The wide-angle 26mm 5X optical zoom lens allows you to capture your subject whether it is close by or in the distance. The camera allows you to create a different look with Creative Art Filters, or use the Panorama mode to create one large image. If you need to capture a moving subject, the camera shoots HD quality movies. You can store all of your images on the internal 1GB memory or use SD/ SDHC media cards to better interface with computers, digital picture frames and HDTVs.
An amazing 14 megapixels in this high-resolution CCD creates superior image quality. Create poster-sized prints without losing a single detail.
5x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom Lens
With its 5x optical zoom starting at 26mm you can get dramatically close to the action, and capture everyone and anyone in sight.
This large 2.7″ LCD features an extra-wide viewing angle and anti-glare technology for easier composing and shooting even in direct, bright sunlight.
AF Tracking automatically tracks unpredictable, fast-moving subjects such as kids and pets, and continuously adjusts the focus and brightness so the Stylus 5010 can capture these photogenic whirlwinds with ease.
Dual Image Stabilization
Dual Image Stabilization combines Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization with high ISO sensitivity and fast shutter speeds so you can capture crisp, clear images even if the subject is moving.
The Intelligent Auto setting identifies the scene you’re shooting — portrait, landscape, night portrait, macro, or sport — and adjusts the settings to optimize results.
Shadow Adjustment Technology brings out more details in shadows. It helps capture scenes exactly as you see them, even in difficult lighting situations, such as backlit shots.
In-Camera Panorama captures three images and stitches them together to create one amazing panoramic picture by simply pressing the shutter button and slowly panning across a scene.
Beauty Mode takes beautiful portraits by softening shadows and smoothing wrinkles and blemishes on your subject’s face. Edits can also be made inside the camera after taking the picture.
Perfect Shot Preview
Using a live, multi-frame window on the LCD, you can preview the effects of various settings, select and capture the perfect shot.
Creative Art Filters
Using Creative Art Filters you can give your photos a distinct look and artistic feel by applying one of four different Magic Filters, including Pop Art, Pinhole, Fisheye and Drawing.
One-Touch HD Movies
With One-Touch HD Movie you can record widescreen, crystal clear HD movies (720p) right from your camera.
1GB Internal Memory
The Stylus 5010 allows you to store more photos and videos than ever before, with 1GB of internal memory.
The Stylus 5010 supports SD media to better interface with computers, digital picture frames and HDTVs.
Fujifilm Finepix Jx580 Digital Camera (black) : The JX580 camera features a 3.0″ LCD screen that’s been redesigned to be seen easier in sunlight when users are composing pictures or reviewing their shots. It also comes equipped with a 5x Fujinon optical zoom lens (26-130mm equivalent to a 35mm camera) with a powerful 16MP sensor designed to capture scenes packed with detail. Smile & Shoot and Blink Detection ensure that users never miss a memorable moment and as this camera has been re-engineered to lock focus on subjects in a shorter time than previous models, users are virtually guaranteed never to miss a shot that matters. Fujifilm FinePix JX580 Highlights Fujinon 5x Zoom Lens A high- quality Fujinon 5x zoom lens delivers picture-perfect results across the entire zoom range, from wide-angle compositions to dramatic close-up shots. High Sensitivity ISO3200 With maximum sensitivity of ISO3200*, photos appear natural and more true to life even with limited available light. High sensitivity also stops the action of high-speed moving subjects. *At ISO3200, number of recorded pixels is limited to maximum image size “S”. At full resolution, sensitivity is limited to a maximum ISO1600. Digital Image Stabilization Automatically detects blurred subjects and instantaneously increases shutter speed to ensure crisp, sharp images. HDTV-compatible Photos & Video Able to capture both photos and movies in high-definition 16:9 format (1280 x 720 pixels), the FinePix JX580 / JX500 lets you discover the impact of full- screen HDTV image display. *Optional HD Player HDP-L1 is required. One Touch Movie Recording Button One Touch Movie Recording Button just for shooting movies! No settings. Just press, shoot, and enjoy the movie. 6 Scene SR AUTO Framed scenes are automatically detected and selected into appropriate camera settings: Portrait, Landscape, Night, Macro, Night Portrait, and Backlit Portrait.
Pentax Optio S1 14 Mp Digital Camera (chrome) : The Pentax Optio S1 digital compact camera features an eye-catching finish, a 14-megapixel sensor for exceptional image detail, wide-angle 5x optical zoom lens (28-140mm) for flexible image framing, and widescreen 720p HD video capture, and plenty more to ensure that you can always capture the perfect picture–in style. Pentax Optio S1 Highlights Versatile 5x optical zoom lens with 28mm wide-angle coverage The ultra-compact Optio S1 features an 5x optical zoom lens covering focal lengths from 5mm to 25mm (equivalent in the 35mm format to approximately 28mm wide angle to 140mm telephoto) that may be used for a wide variety of subjects and scenes including landscapes, architecture, group portraits in confined spaces, and tightly cropped snapshots taken from a distance. An Intelligent Zoom function allows even tighter zooming in on the subject, extending the digital zoom range up to 33.5x with no loss of image fidelity. Exceptional image quality With exceptional image resolution of 14 effective megapixels and an advanced imaging engine with a high-performance Pentax zoom lens and a mechanical Shake Reduction (SR) system, the Optio S1 delivers brilliant, high-quality images with well-defined details even when enlarged to poster size. Triple Shake Reduction (SR) image stabilization technology to prevent image blur * Sensor-shift SR The Optio S1 offers and advanced sensor-shift SR mechanism for sharp, blur-free images even when shooting telephoto shots, sunsets or indoor scenes in incident light. The camera compensates for camera shake up to approximately three shutter steps. * High-Sensitivity Digital SR* The Optio S1 automatically raises the sensitivity as high as ISO 6400 for higher shutter speeds to minimize the adverse effects of camera shake and subject movement when shooting still images in low-light conditions. * Movie SR** During movie recording, the Optio S1 can prevent blurry images and annoying camera shake by using Movie Shake Reduction.
The FinePix F750EXR redefines what’s possible with a small camera thanks to it’s high-performance specification and 20x optical zoom lens. In addition to the wide-reaching zoom range, the FinePix F750EXR also boasts an improved 16-megapixel EXR-CMOS sensor, and stylish design touches, yet the dimensions of the body have remained small. With such a powerful performance in a pocket-sized package, the F750EXR will give both families and regular travelers the perfect camera to capture a diverse range of photographs. Fujifilm FinePix F750EXR Highlights NEW FUJINON 20x Optical Zoom Lens Plus 40x Intelligent Digital Zoom Conventional digital zoom basically only resizes the optical image data, often resulting in lack of definition, but the new Intelligent Digital Zoom uses the speed and power of the EXR Processor to instantly sharpen image edges and reduce noise for images with natural clarity and crispness of detail across the digital zoom range. Fujifilm’s proprietary super resolution technology offers an overwhelming 30x Intelligent Digital Zoom in a compact body. With more clearly defined outlines and reduced noise, you can take pictures of high quality. As the zoom can be used in the EXR AUTO mode, you can just leave optimal settings up to the camera, resulting in any photo you like. Image Stabilization (CMOS Shift + High ISO) Long telephoto shots usually suffer from camera shake and subject movement which can ruin photos by producing blurred results. The FinePix F660EXR’s highly effective CMOS-shift and high ISO image stabilization ensures that your shots stay extra-crisp and clear, even at the full 15x zoom.
The SZ-31MR iHS Digital Camera (Black) from Olympus gives you the photographic tools to produce photos and videos that express your own creativity. A 16MP CMOS sensor captures details in a high-resolution format, while the amazing 24x zoom lens can handle pretty much any sort of photographic situation–from the very wide-angle 25mm for landscapes and interiors all the way up to 600mm (equivalents in 35mm format) long telephoto that captures wildlife or sports shots far from the the subject. A 3″ high-resolution 920,000-dot touch-panel monitor is ideal for composing and reviewing your photos and videos, and you can even use the touch panel for some camera controls on the SZ-31MR.
Beautiful full HD 1080p video is available at the touch of a button, and Magic Filter effects can be used with video as well as still photos. High-speed shooting at up to 7 frames per second at full resolution is on tap as well. Smart Panorama and 3D Photo modes provide more ways to express yourself creatively. The SZ-31MR is compatible with Eye-Fi wireless memory cards.
- 16MP CMOS sensor
- 24x wide-angle 25-600mm (equivalent in 35mm format) zoom lens
- 3″ hi res touch panel 920,000 LCD monitor
- 1080p full HD video
- 7 frames per second high-speed shooting
- Smart Panorama feature
- 3D Photo mode
- Magic Filter for stills & movies
- The quality of a digital SLR in a compact body.
- The large APS-C 16M “X-Trans CMOS” & “EXR PROCESSOR II” realize impressive color reproduction and high resolution.
- Easy-to-use One Handed Operation & The 3.0-inch, 920K-dot Tilt LCD screen.
- Be versatile with interchangeable lenses.
- Wireless Image Transfer allows instant sharing via mobile devices.
- X-Trans™* CMOS II sensor & EXR Processor II
- F2.0-2.8 Bright Fujinon Optical 4x Zoom Lens (28-112mm)**
- NEW Newly Developed EVF
- NEW Film Simulation “Classic Chrome”
- NEW Dual Ring Operation and Tiltable LCD
- NEW Large-capacity battery that can take approx. 470 photos***
- NEW Remote shooting from your smartphone
The fastest, largest and highest resolving electronic viewfinder in its class*4
The fastest, largest and highest resolving electronic viewfinder in its class*4 in the world connects you to the subject and brings back the thrill of photography.
Perfect your color photos with Film Simulation mode
With 80 years of expertise in film development, Fujifilm is passionate about color, and the result can be clearly seen in the FUJIFILM X30’s evolved Film Simulation settings. Allowing you to create brilliant images without the need for lengthy post-production, users can switch between beautiful styles just as easily as choosing a roll of film. The expanded range of modes now includes Classic Chrome, which was developed to meet the demands of Fujifilm X-Photographers worldwide.
Thanks to improvements in battery performance, the FUJIFILM X30 can shoot up the 470 photos and can also be charged via a USB connection, so there’s no need to worry about running out of power on a shoot.
The new TG-860 is the camera you’ll want to have along for every adventure.Its brawny exterior is built to withstand harsh weather and rough treatment, while its powerful mix of image processing power, creative flexibility, and up-to-the-minute connectivity – with built-in WiFi and GPS – make this camera the perfect choice for capturing action-packed photos and videos. Wherever you take the TG-860, share-worthy shots are sure to follow.
The TG-860 blasts right through previous limitations on rugged camera technology. Now waterproof to 50ft/15m,
this compact powerhouse boasts an ultra-wide angle, super-sharp 21mm (equivalent) lens to get everyone in the shot, a full 180-degree flip LCD monitor perfect for selfies,
and integrated WiFi and enhanced GPS functionality for fast geotagging of your adventure locations. A second tripod baseplate even allows for easy vertical mounting.
Customize your TG-860 so that it’s ready to go when you are. The new Sport Holder lets you attach the camera to backpack straps or a chest harness – perfect for POV action videos – while the Underwater Case makes the TG-860 the perfect companion for even deeper dives (up to 147ft/45m). Add carabineer straps, floating foam wrist straps, protective cases and more for a complete outdoor photography system.
Olympus TG-5 Overview
Designed for the adventurous type, the red Tough TG-5 Digital Camera from Olympus is a durable point-and-shoot with a rugged physical construction and apt imaging capabilities. Utilizing a 12MP BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the TG-5 offers notable image clarity and low-light performance, to ISO 12800, along with fast 20 fps continuous shooting, 4K/30p video recording, and high-speed Full HD 1080p shooting at 120 fps. Balancing the imaging capabilities is a versatile 4x optical zoom lens, which spans a 25-100mm equivalent range, and has an f/2 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions. Additionally, the Variable Macro System also positions this lens for close-up shooting with subjects just one centimeter away for true macro photography.
Complementing the sensor and optical attributes of the TG-5 is a robust set of features for withstanding the elements, tracking your adventures, and sharing your images. The camera is rated for underwater use, as well as tested to withstand falls and crushing, and is hermetically sealed against dust and moisture for assured use in trying conditions. Making use of these stats, a Field Sensor System incorporates GPS, a manometer, compass, and a thermometer for recording the details of your environment and embedding this data onto your photos and movies. Using built-in Wi-Fi and the OI.Track app, the recording log data and the imagery can be shared to a mobile device for compositing and sharing online.
- Tough Design
- The TG-5 is designed to withstand a wide variety of conditions, ranging from harsh climates to everyday mishaps:
- Waterproof-rated to IPX8 for use underwater to depths of 50′ / 15m
- Freezeproof to temperatures as low as 14°F / -10°C
- Shockproof to falls from 7′ / 2.1m high
- Crushproof to withstand up to 220 lbf / 100 kgf of pressure
- Dustproof-rated to IP6X to protect the internal components of the camera
Also benefitting the camera’s use outdoors, the lens has been sealed with double-pane glass to prevent fogging and condensation. The camera body design has also been configured to permit direct operation while wearing gloves, and the zoom lever has been relocated for easier access.
- 12MP BSI CMOS Sensor and TruePic VIII Processor
- Utilizing a 12MP BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the TG-5 offers a mixture of speed and sensitivity to suit both photo and video applications. The BSI design of the sensor affords cleaner image quality at higher sensitivities, up to ISO 12800, for working in low-light conditions, and the processor further helps to reduce noise and expand the dynamic range. The processor also avails a 20 fps continuous shooting rate in raw as well as the ability to record 4K/30p video with full pixel readout or high-speed Full HD 1080p video at up to 120 fps.
- 4x Optical Zoom Lens
- Spanning wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths, the built-in 4x optical zoom lens covers a 25-100mm equivalent range and has a bright f/2 maximum aperture to suit working in low-light conditions.
- Field Sensor System and Built-In Wi-Fi
- Ideal for recording data while shooting in the outdoors, the Field Sensor System includes a GPS module, manometer, compass, and a temperature sensor. This data, along with the photos and movies themselves, can be transferred to a smartphone via Wi-Fi where the tracking data can be embedded or overlaid onto the images themselves using the OI.Track app. Additionally, both photos and videos can be searched-for using recorded tracking data.
In addition to wireless transfer, the built-in Wi-Fi also allows you to remotely control the camera from a linked smartphone or tablet.
- Other Camera Features
- Rear 3.0″ 460k-dot LCD monitor offers a bright, clear means for shooting as well as image playback and menu navigation.
- Pro Capture Mode will automatically sequentially shoot from 0.5 to 10 seconds before the shutter is pressed to ensure you don’t miss a shot.
- Four separate underwater modes are available to produce more accurate shots when working in or near the water, and include Underwater Wide, Underwater Macro, Underwater HDR, and Underwater Snapshot.
- An apt close-up shooter, the TG-5 has four separate shooting modes within the Variable Macro System. Including Microscope, Microscope Control, Focus Stacking, and Focus Bracketing modes, you are able to photograph subjects at just one centimeter away. Additionally, the optional LG-1 Light Guide and FD-1 Flash Diffuser can be used to light close-up subjects.
- Using a 25-point autofocus system, a variety of focusing features can be used depending on the type of subject you are photographing, including Face Detection AF, Focus Area Selection, and AF Tracking. Manual focus is also possible, with Manual Focus Assist and Focus Peaking functions to help.
- In-camera time-lapses can be recorded using an interval timer, with 1 second to 24 hour intervals for up to 299 consecutive images.
- Picture Modes: i-Enhance, Vivid, Natural, Muted, Portrait, Monotone, Custom, e Portrait, and Art Filters.
- Scene Modes: Portrait, e-Portrait, Landscape, Portrait +Landscape, Hand-held Starlight, Nightscape, Portrait + Nightscape, Children, Sport, Candlelight, Sunset, Fireworks, Beach & Snow, Panorama, Live Composite, and Backlight HDR.
- Art Filters – Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale & Light Color, Light Tone, Grainy Film, Pinhole, Diorama, Cross Process, Gentle Sepia, Dramatic Tone, Key Line, Watercolor, Vintage, and Partial Color.
- Detail of Art Effects: Soft Focus Effect, Pinhole Effect, White Edge Effect, Frame Effect, Star Light Effect, Blur Effect, B&W Effect, Pict. Tone Effect, and Shade Effect.
- Language support: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Czech, Dutch, Danish, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Croatian, Slovenian, Hungarian, Greek, Slovakian, Turkish, Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Indonesian, Malay, and Thai.