TRAVELERS, NATURE OBSERVERS AND CONCERT GOERS LISTEN UP:
We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed over the weekend (Friday - Sunday) will be shipped on Monday.
We reserve the right to ask for a signature confirmation upon delivery.
For pre-order items, we provide our customers with the expected arrival date that the manufacturer provides us with. We cannot guarantee this item will be shipped to us on theexact date shown on the items product page. We do not charge your credit card until the item arrives in-store. Customers reserve the right to cancel pre-orders before item is paid for and shipped.
Returning an item
H and B Digital offers an exclusive 15 days exchange/refund policy, if an item is still in new and unused condition.
All returns require a Return Authorization (RMA) number, which you can obtain by email or you can call 212-354-1341. Please note: An RMA number does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are subject to inspection.
All exchanged or returned merchandise must be in Original Factory Condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled out), and accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or packaging. We will charge you for replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on, or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns.
The Olympus 10×25 WP II Binocular is a general purpose roof prism model. The waterproof housing, grooved center focus wheel, and lightweight 9.5 oz size make the WP II a useful optic for outings on the trail or at the beach.
- Fully multicoated optics with phase-corrected BaK-4 roof prisms
- Dual-hinge bridge configuration design enables interpupillary adjustment and reduced size for storage.
- Dioptric correction enables adjustments for individual eyesight.
- Nitrogen-filled fogproof and waterproof construction resists damage from rain and humidity
- 65° Wide Angle Viewing
- 5-Foot Minimum Focus Distance
- Center Focus Wheel
- Rubber Armored Housing
- Peel-Down Eyecups
The Olympus 8×21 RC II WP Binocular is a lightweight waterproof binocular ideal for hiking, sporting events, and trips to the beach. The compact design makes this set easy to slip into your pack, overnight bag, or even cargo pocket. Multicoated optics transmit bright, high-contrast images with sharp detail. The 8x magnification displays a 6.3 degree angle of view, great for close-up views of on-field action and detailed observation of the sights on your next vacation.
- Compact lightweight design makes these binoculars ready to go anywhere you go, slip them into your pack for your next day hike or into your pocket for the next ballgame.
- BK-7 roof prisms and multicoated lenses transmit clear images with sharp detail.
- Waterproof construction ensure that the optics won’t fog in humidity or when splashed. This set is ready to perform in a range of conditions, from your home to your campsite.
- 8.0x Magnification
- 6.3° Angle of View
- Ergonomic Center Focus Dial
- Compact Lightweight Design
A zooming compact unit that’s a good choice for hikers and outdoors enthusiasts, the Olympus 10-30×25 Zoom PC I Tracker Binocular incorporates fully multicoated optics into a ‘reverse’ porro prism design designed for daylight use. It is ergonomically contoured, with a rubber armored housing and turning-type eyecups. Adjust from 10 to 30x magnification with a simple lever on the right of the unit.
- A versatile zooming travel binocular
- Designed for daylight use
- Compact porro prism design
- Fully multicoated optics
- Rubber armor with contoured upper grip
- Helicoid type eyecups
- Simple 10-30x Zoom lever on right eyepiece
The Pentax 12×50 XCF Binocular offers outstanding optical performance with multi-coated optical elements, excellent viewing comfort and a fashionable black-finish body, encased in a full-body rubber housing. With four different magnifications to choose from, the versatile PENTAX XCF series is ideal for almost any application – from casual viewing to serious observation.
- The XCF Series features a finely constructed porro-prism design, which is available in four high-performance models: 8×40, 10×50, 12×50 and the 16×50.
- The XCF’s full-body rubber housing effectively protects the internal mechanisms and optical elements from shock and damage, while its black finish adds a distinctive, attractive appearance.
- Pentax’s Super-Multi-Coating eliminates harmful ultraviolet rays and improves light transmission for high contrast images with no glare or flare.
- The center-focus system allows accurate and speedy focusing on the subject with simple fingertip control.
- Incorporated in the right eyepiece ring, the diopter adjustment allows near- and far-sighted viewers to easily and quickly adjust the image to match their eyesight.
- Made of soft but durable rubber material, the eyepiece rings can be easily folded back to make image viewing easier for eyeglass wearers.
- High quality BaK-4 prisms transmit more light at the edges to enhance illumination for easier viewing in dim light.
- Combine the built-in tripod socket with a tripod and an optional Tripod Adapter-N to stabilize the binoculars and prevent unwanted shake, making extended observations easy and comfortable.
- Protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
The Pentax 8×36 DCF NV binocular borrows many cues from the flagship DCF ED lineup, with a similar focusing dial and eyecup design, and does so with more approachable pricing.
The body’s waterproof and fogproof, and made from a fiber-reinforced polycarbonate. Even at the top of the lines, manufacturers are moving towards fiber-reinforced body designs because they’ve quickly proved durable, able to retain their optical alignment, but significantly lighter than a metal alloy chassis.
The 8×36 DCF NV gives a combination of phase-corrected roof prisms, fully multicoated optics, and a modern waterproof housing with most of the brightness and viewing comfort of the larger and more costly designs. As the 8x model of the 36mm DCF NV series, it offers a wider viewing field and an easier time of hand holding than its 10×36 sibling-if you’re planning on viewing from water it is the only choice.
- Strong, light fiber-reinforced polycarbonate body
- Full multicoatings on all 10 air-to-glass element surfaces
- Phase-corrected BaK-4 roof prisms
- Helicoid-type eyecups with 4 intermediary positions suit most any user
- ±3 Dioptric correction
- 59-74mm Interpupillary distance adjustment range
The Pentax DCF BR 9×42 Binocular is waterproof to the point where they can be rinsed clean with fresh water. They are nitrogen filled, insuring a fog free viewing. The open-bridge architecture provides a light-weight, firm, and comfortable hold. Rubber housing with slight indentations for the thumbs helps stabilize and ease the fatigue of long viewing sessions.
Optically these binoculars are silver deposited on their auxiliary prisms for decreased internal light loss while the roof prisms are phase coated ensuring a high contrast, high resolution viewing experience. They are fully multicoated so that all the lens elements have multiple layers on all the air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain.
The element movement for focusing takes place internally improving the fogproofing and waterproofing sealing. The housing is fully rubber coated adding protection to the binocular from bumps and bruises. A diopter ring and helicoids eyepieces with 4 click stops permits customization for those who do or do not wear sun/eyeglasses.
- Dark green with black
- Apparent Field of View is a wide 54.9°
- Nitrogen filled to keep the condensation out and prevent fogging
- Inner focusing provides greater stability and a tighter weather seal
- Click stopped diopter and helicoids eyepieces produce customized viewing comfort
- Waterproof JIS Class 6 to 3.3 feet / 1 meter; just rinse them off with fresh water to clean them
- Fully multicoated, phase coated, and silver deposited roof prisms mean optimum optics for clear, crisp image clarity
- Open bridge form factor made from fiber-reinforced polycarbonate provides strength and rigidity decreasing the weight and increasing the handling ability
The Pentax 10×25 DCF SW binocular is a compact roof prism binocular with dual hinge design that makes it small enough to slip right into your shirt pocket or pocket book. It is a desirable option for all outdoor activities including sports, hunting and wild life observation. Its high resolution phase-coated optics insures great optical performance and delivers brilliantly detailed images of objects.
The binocular is nitrogen filled (with JIS Class 6) to be fog-free during sudden temperature changes. It is waterproof and can be submerged up to 3 feet and not be subjected to water damage. It offers helicoid eyepiece rings with four click stops for comfortable eye relief and can accommodate all viewers including eyeglass wearers. Also, it offers comfortable handling due to its efficient rubber non-slip surface that enables a sure grip every time in use.
- High resolution phase-coated optics to produce sharp and crisp images
- Helicoid eyepiece ring with four click stops provides comfortable viewing
- Efficient ergonomic design and smooth center focus
- Lightweight and compact to be carried anywhere
- Dual hinge design folds up to fit your shirt pocket
- Rubber covered exterior provides a sure grip for all weather conditions
- Long eye relief for eyeglass wearers
- Dioptric correction to accommodate all vision
The Pentax 8×21 UCF R Binocular features a clever dual-axis body design. Unlike common dual-hinge optic, the UCF R’s eyepieces move simultaneously when adjusting them for viewing. This type of construction makes setting the binocular up a breeze, and it adds a significant amount of strength and stability to the entire optic.
Sporting a rubber-covered housing and sliding eye cups, the UCF R provides a secure grip and a customized view. The optical system consists of a pair of BAK4 roof prisms in a compact configuration, and super multicoated lenses for optimum viewing at all times. The 8×21 UCF R has an entry-level price-point, yet it’s durable, easy to carry and use, and it delivers excellent viewing performance.
- BaK4 porro prisms: crisp clear viewing, accurate colors,
- Sliding eyecups for a customized fit, rubber armoring for a secure grip
- Sleek contemporary dual-axis housing design is compact, rugged, easy to handle
- Fully multicoated lenses: Pentax super multicoating on all air-to-glass surfaces ensures maximum light transmission, reduced flare/glare, enhanced contrast
The Pentax 6.5×21 Papilio Binocular is a special star all by its lonesome, and should prove to be a popular addition to the Pentax collection of binoculars.
Papilio is the Latin word for butterfly, and this binocular is an ideal companion for observing insects, museum artifacts and(of course) butterflies at incredibly close range. The close focusing capacity of a binocular is in some measure quite limited by the position of the objective lenses themselves, but this particular Pentax has a unique Convergent Lens Optical System which brings the objective lenses closer as the focusing dial is adjusted to shorter distances. Thus the left and right fields of view are once again aligned, and the end result of all this is that you can have razor-sharp observing at just 1.6′ (0.5 m)! Take them to the zoo and enjoy the stark realities of the reptile house like never before. Be fascinated by intricate details of a skittish species at your local aquarium. And, of course, it is a great binocular at more conventional focusing range as well.
Sharing much of the design elements of the other “reverse porro” binoculars from Pentax, this unit has the family trait of a dual-axis interpupillary adjustment mechanism. Moving one barrel cause the other to move as well, making for speedy adjustments, an eternally centered bridge and a more durable unit less likely to be misaligned from shocks. The Pentaxes are also amongst the very rare compact porros to offer an integrated tripod socket and an optional tripod adapter, which is great with a monopod for long walks in the woods with the unit.
- Well suited to travel, museums and sports/theatre events
- Sliding eyecups
- BaK-4 Porro prisms and multicoated lenses
- Integrated ±4 dioptric correction
- 56-74mm Interpupillary adjustment range
The Snypex 8×32 Knight ED Binocular features Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass and dielectric-coated phase-corrected BaK4 roof prisms that work together to virtually eliminate chromatic aberration and produces images with true color fidelity across the entire field of view and enhanced contrast. Complementing the glass and prisms are anti-reflection fully multicoated optics that improves light transmission for bright and clear images. The objective and ocular lenses are designed in a 3-group/4-element configuration to precisely control the light path
The Knight’s open-bridge design helps to reduce weight without sacrificing strength, and provides a large surface area to hold, even with the compact housing. Rubber armoring helps to give protection from drops and impacts while helping to provide a non-slip grip. Designed for durability, the lightweight fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate housing is nitrogen-filled and o-ring sealed for fogproof performance and makes it submersible to 3.3ft for up to 15 minutes. The twist-up eyecups provide a custom-fit eye relief for use with or without eye-wear.
- 8x magnification
- 32mm objective lens diameter
- BaK 4 roof prism optical design
- Apochromatic lenses and extra-low dispersion (ED) glass virtually eliminates chromatic aberration for true color transmission across the entire field of view
- Phase-corrected and dielectric coated BaK4 prisms provide improved light reflection with high-contrast and true color fidelity
- Anti-reflection fully multicoated optics enhances light transmission for brighter views
- 3-group/4-element objective and ocular lenses
- 351ft field of view at 1000yd
- 53.6° apparent field of view
- Large knurled center focus wheel
- Open-bridge design reduces weight and provides a more comfortable grip
- Twist-up eyecups for use with or without eye-wear
- Right-eye locking diopter adjustment
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Close focus distance of 4ft
- Construction Details
- Durable and lightweight fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate housing
- Nitrogen-filled and o-ring sealed for water and fogproof performance
- Submersible to 3.3′ (1 m) for up to 15 minutes
- Water-repellent lens coatings bead moisture off lenses
- Protective rubberized housing armor
- Tripod Mount Adapter Included