Give yourself an exceptional music experience with the AKG Perception Studio Headphones at a great value. You can’t go wrong with a beautifully crafted and comfortable piece! These headphones deliver high performance and are perfect for studio use.
AKG K77 Perception Studio Headphones
for project studios and rehearsal
The AKG K77 Perception Studio Headphones:
Over-ear, semi-closed design
for high comfort
Large high-performance 40mm (1.6″) speakers
provide a powerful and convincing sound
for excellent comfort
|Dimensions / Weight||
885038 02109 4
We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed over the weekend (Friday - Sunday) will be shipped on Monday.
We reserve the right to ask for a signature confirmation upon delivery.
For pre-order items, we provide our customers with the expected arrival date that the manufacturer provides us with. We cannot guarantee this item will be shipped to us on theexact date shown on the items product page. We do not charge your credit card until the item arrives in-store. Customers reserve the right to cancel pre-orders before item is paid for and shipped.
Returning an item
H and B Digital offers an exclusive 15 days exchange/refund policy, if an item is still in new and unused condition.
All returns require a Return Authorization (RMA) number, which you can obtain by email or you can call 212-354-1341. Please note: An RMA number does not guarantee final disposition. All returns are subject to inspection.
All exchanged or returned merchandise must be in Original Factory Condition, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled out), and accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or packaging. We will charge you for replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on, or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns.
- Works with iPod and iPhone certified; iPods requires an adapter (D650 or D670) to be purchased separately. For iPod Touch – it does not require an adapter as it support A2DP
- Bluetooth headset lets you listen to music or take phone calls wirelessly.
- Up to 6.5 hours of talk time
- Works with Bluetooth enabled music players and mobile phones from all leading manufacturers.
Engineered for digital program materials, the ATH-M2X open-back dynamic stereo headphones are equipped with high-performance drivers and low-mass diaphragms for maximized power handling capability. They provide a clean, linear low end response, and include an 11.5′ cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug and 1/4″ (6.3 mm) phone plug adapter.
- Specifically designed for digital program materials
- High-performance drivers and low-mass diaphragms
- Maximized power handling capability
- Clean, linear low end response
- 11.5′ cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug
- 1/4″ (6.3 mm) phone plug adapter included
Panasonics vision of the digital future is driven by the needs and aspirations of its business customers and millions of consumers around the world who use its products every day. The company shares their dream to live a fuller life by providing ways of working smarter and enjoying the rewards of technological advances.
Jax were created to put high quality sound and style within reach. Designed from the ground up, Jax are powered by newly developed i2 Sound Engines that deliver powerful sound with great bass and clear highs. Engineered for everyday use, a wide flat cable eliminates the tangle most music lovers dread. Style and sound go hand in hand, which is why Jax come in an array of colors and include four sizes of ear tips in matching colors for a perfect fit.
What you get with Jax:
- Sound You Can Feel: i2 Sound Engines, provide a powerful, high quality sound that will exceed all expectations.
- Tangle-Free Cable: With a newly designed flat and lightweight cable, you will spend less time handling your headphones and more time listening to music. Just pull them out and put them on without any hassles.
- Listen In Comfort: With four sizes of ear tips, you’re sure to get a comfortable fit and perfect seal for hours of music bliss.
- Mic + Music Control: Control your calls and your music with the touch of a button. Our three-button or one button remote lets you adjust the volume, skip music and answer/hang-up calls. The high clarity mic captures every word possible.
The HD 202 MK II closed, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones are the ideal partner for DJs and powerful modern music, providing great insulation against ambient noise and a vivid, crisp bass response. The rugged lightweight headphones have a secure fit and can be used for both mobile sources and home (mini) hi-fi systems. When out and about, a convenient cord take-up lets you adjust the headphone cable to the required length.
Please note that models HD202 and HD202 MK11 are the same headphones and only the packaging differs.
- Closed, supra-aural, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Frequency Response 18Hz-18KHz
- For DJs, ideal for both mobile sources and home mini hi-fi systems
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- Earcups can be removed from the headband
- Specially designed damping perforation ensures powerful bass response
- Lightweight diaphragm material with “turbine” embossing for
extremely low bass
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for high
- Powerful bass and increased signal levels for modern
- Clips to the belt: cord take-up for adjusting the cable length when listening on the move
- Rugged outdoor design with durable and flexible headband
- 3 m highly conductive OFC copper cable
- Extremely comfortable to wear due to ultra-lightweight design, even for
- Replaceable leatherette ear pads
- 2-year warranty
JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones
- Color matched to top 6 iPod nano 5G models
- Lightweight flat foldable design
- 3.94-ft cord with gold-plated iPhone-compatible slim plug
- Sensitivity: 105 dB/1mW
- Max input: 200mW
- Flat foldable design
- Soft ear-pads
- iPod Nano matching color housings
Xtreme Xplosives design with 40mm drivers for high output & the ultimate bass response. Soft, padded headband and ear cups provide extended comfort with rugged protectors for durability.
- Extreme Deep Bass Ports and 1.57″(40mm) Neodymium driver units and deliver ultimate bass sound
- Rubber protectors for body durability
- Soft padded headband and earpads for extend period of use
- Thick and robust 3.94ft (1.2m) pure copper cord (Y-type)
- Gold-plated iPhone compatible slim plug
Engineered for digital program materials, the ATH-M3X closed-back dynamic stereo headphones are equipped with high-performance drivers and low-mass diaphragms for maximized power handling capability. The closed-back design of the earpieces isolates the listener from distracting sounds. The headphones incorporate 40mm drivers to deliver wide dynamic range. Diaphragms only 25 microns thick provide the ATH-MX3 with a frequency range extending from 20 to 21,000 Hz. They feature soft leatherette earpads and adjustable headband, and include a 9.8′ cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug and 1/4″ (6.3 mm) phone plug adapter.
|Driver Diameter||40 mm|
|Frequency Response||20 – 21,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||100 mW|
|Weight||5.0 oz (140 g)|
|Cable||9.8′ (3 m)|
|Connector||3.5 mm stereo mini-plug|
|Accessory Included||1/4″ (6.3 mm) plug adapter|
Panasonic RP-HXD3W Urban Style Headphone Monitors combine an urban style, colors, silicone pads, comfortable padded headband and high sound quality. It features 30mm neodymium magnet speakers, a frequency range of 25KHz to 10 Hz, and a 1.2m cable with gold-plated plug.