Showing all 8 results
Sennheiser HD650 Stereo Headphones
With the HD 650, audiophiles will experience truly unique natural sound. With sound this good, long concerts in the comfort of your home are a certainty, so the HD 650 also sets standards in comfort and convenience. The HD 650 is a genuine masterpiece, which will satisfy even the most demanding listener. HD 650 â€“ the Reference Class.
- Balanced & transparent sound
- Elegant titanium-silver finish
- Optimized for hi-resolution recordings
- Made in Ireland
Features a specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity.
- Top-of-the-range open, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Systems with narrow tolerances (Â± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- High-quality titanium/silver finish
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems ensure optimum sensitivity and an excellent dynamic response
- Exceptionally natural, spatial and accurate sound
- Can be directly connected to stationary hi-fi components of the highest quality, in particular SACD, DVD-A and CD players
- Peace of mind – thanks to the 2-year international warranty
Get on board with the Sennheiser HD650 Stereo Headphones. With brilliant materials and exceptional engineering, these headphones will brighten up your music everyday!
Introducing the Sennheiser HD650 Stereo Headphone. Here’s a perfect addition to your high-end home entertainment system. Hand-picked components, special acoustic materials and exceptional engineering make these headphones an audiophile’s dream.
FREQUENCY RESPONSE (HEADPHONES)10 – 39500 Hz
THD, TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION< 0,05 %
CONTACT PRESSUREca. 2,5 N
JACK PLUGJack 6,35 mm stéréo plaqué or
CABLE LENGTH3 m / symétrique /détachable
TRANSDUCER PRINCIPLEdynamic, open
WEIGHTw/o cable: 260 g
The Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO headphones hinge on superior sound quality and rugged durability. Thanks to an unprecedented and innovative design, any part of this headphone can be replaced, making the DT770 PRO a worthwhile investment for anyone in search of quality cans. With a low impedance of just 32 ohms, this particular variation of the DT 770 PRO is well-suited for mobile listening.
The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone which has been designed for critical music and sound monitoring. The single-sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy.
DT 770 PRO, 32 ohms: for mobile applications
DT 770 PRO, 80 ohms: for recording applications within the studio
DT 770 PRO, 250 ohms: for mixing applications in the studio
▲ Closed diffuse-field studio headphone
▲ “Bass reflex” technology for improved bass response
▲ Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
▲ Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
▲ Softskin, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
▲ 1.6 m (5 ft.) straight cable (single-sided)
▲ Including drawstring bag
History of DT 770 PRO / DT 880 PRO / DT 990 PRO:
The DT series was developed to always deliver optimal sound in a wide variety of applications and situations thanks to the various headphone designs for a broad range of environments:
DT 770 PRO – closed headphones (studio, stage)
DT 880 PRO – semi-open headphones (reference listening, mastering, mixing)
DT 990 PRO – open headphones (analytic listening)
The series also offers the DT 770 M headphones, designed especially for loud environments such as live acts.
The HD 280 Pro is Sennheiser’s most significant closed, around-the-ear headphone to be introduced in years. Designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment, the HD 280 Pro boasts extremely robust construction combined with the sound quality, modular design and aggressive noise isolation the necessary in the field. The unique collapsible design, combined with swiveling ear cups, offers maximum flexibility in any application.
- Closed, dynamic stereo headphones
- Accurate, linear sound reproduction for critical monitoring applications
- Optimum impedance ensures universal compatability
- Space saving design features collapsible, rotating earcups
- Up to 32 dB of ambient noise attenuation
- Neodymium magnets for high maximum SPL
- Single-sided, coiled cable with 3.5 mm mini jack with locking 1/4″ adapter
- Very comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Rugged construction with user-replaceable parts
- 2 year warranty
- Compatible (listen only) with latest generation of tablets
The full size Koss ProDJ100 headphones are the headphone of choice for professional DJs and music lovers alike. With stylish, spun metal ear cups that swivel 180 degrees, shifting between single- and double-ear listening is easy. Transitioning from stereo to mono audio mode is as simple as a flick of a switch.
Koss ProDJ100 feature soft, closed cushions that create a perfect seal whose comfort is amplified by extreme bass response of these soft, closed headphones. Lightweight and long lasting with noise isolating qualities, the ProDJ100 even fold flat for ultimate portability.
Noise isolating headphones
Ear cups swivel for single/double ear listening
Closed cushions create perfect seal for great sound intensity
Fold flat for portability
Koss Limited Lifetime Warranty
Sony MDRV55 White Extra Bass & DJ Headphones MDR-V55 MDRV55W Take beats from your decks to the streets Foldable headphones with 40mm driver unit, neodymium magnet and 1.2m cord Take them anywhere with a foldable design Crisp, dynamic sound thanks to a neodymium driver Minimum background noise with closed headphones Features Look good while you DJ – These sleek, curved headphones will add style to your DJ set and are available in four choices of colour Easy to carry and store – A foldable design makes for easy storage, simply fold and store them in your bag when you’re not listening to music Don’t miss a beat – The reversible earcup and the single-sided 1.2m cord make it easy for one-ear DJ listening Give your beats full attention – Focus on fine-tuning and mixing thanks to noise isolating closed earphones Turn up the bass, experience the treble – Experience rich bass thanks to a 40mm neodymium driver and a frequency range of up to 25,000Hz for powerful treble Hear every detail – Listen to club tracks with high power input of up to 1,000mW and sensitive 105db/mW, for precise sound no matter what the volume Comfortable listening – Whether you’re at the decks or on the go, a wide moulded headband and cushioned earcups give the comfort you need.
With the ATH-PRO5MK2, Audio-Technica has achieved outstanding sound quality and long-wearing listening comfort. A-T’s sophisticated driver technology and superior components provide very high SPL capabilities while maintaining exceptional clarity of sound, with impactful bass and outstanding vocal projection. A coiled cable at the left earpiece terminates to a mini-plug with included ¼” adapter.
Rotating earpieces ideal for DJs
- 44 mm rare-earth drivers, CCAW voice coils
- Circumaural design ensures superior isolation
- Adjustable cushioned headband
- Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug, 1/4″ adapter
- Ultra-flexible coiled cable with left-side entry
- Available in camouflage( ATH-PRO5MK2CM) and silver (ATH-PRO5MK2SV)
|Driver Diameter||44 mm|
|Frequency Response||10 – 25,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,300 mW|
|Cable||1.2 – 3.0 m coiled cord|
|Connector||6.3/3.5 mm gold-plated stereo plug|
Xtreme Xplosives design with 40mm drivers for high output & the ultimate bass response. Soft, padded headband and ear cups provide extended comfort with rugged protectors for durability.
- Extreme Deep Bass Ports and 1.57″(40mm) Neodymium driver units and deliver ultimate bass sound
- Rubber protectors for body durability
- Soft padded headband and earpads for extend period of use
- Thick and robust 3.94ft (1.2m) pure copper cord (Y-type)
- Gold-plated iPhone compatible slim plug
The HD 202 MK II closed, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones are the ideal partner for DJs and powerful modern music, providing great insulation against ambient noise and a vivid, crisp bass response. The rugged lightweight headphones have a secure fit and can be used for both mobile sources and home (mini) hi-fi systems. When out and about, a convenient cord take-up lets you adjust the headphone cable to the required length.
Please note that models HD202 and HD202 MK11 are the same headphones and only the packaging differs.
- Closed, supra-aural, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Frequency Response 18Hz-18KHz
- For DJs, ideal for both mobile sources and home mini hi-fi systems
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- Earcups can be removed from the headband
- Specially designed damping perforation ensures powerful bass response
- Lightweight diaphragm material with “turbine” embossing for
extremely low bass
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for high
- Powerful bass and increased signal levels for modern
- Clips to the belt: cord take-up for adjusting the cable length when listening on the move
- Rugged outdoor design with durable and flexible headband
- 3 m highly conductive OFC copper cable
- Extremely comfortable to wear due to ultra-lightweight design, even for
- Replaceable leatherette ear pads
- 2-year warranty