Showing all 8 results
The Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO headphones hinge on superior sound quality and rugged durability. Thanks to an unprecedented and innovative design, any part of this headphone can be replaced, making the DT770 PRO a worthwhile investment for anyone in search of quality cans. With a low impedance of just 32 ohms, this particular variation of the DT 770 PRO is well-suited for mobile listening.
The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone which has been designed for critical music and sound monitoring. The single-sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy.
DT 770 PRO, 32 ohms: for mobile applications
DT 770 PRO, 80 ohms: for recording applications within the studio
DT 770 PRO, 250 ohms: for mixing applications in the studio
▲ Closed diffuse-field studio headphone
▲ “Bass reflex” technology for improved bass response
▲ Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
▲ Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
▲ Softskin, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
▲ 1.6 m (5 ft.) straight cable (single-sided)
▲ Including drawstring bag
History of DT 770 PRO / DT 880 PRO / DT 990 PRO:
The DT series was developed to always deliver optimal sound in a wide variety of applications and situations thanks to the various headphone designs for a broad range of environments:
DT 770 PRO – closed headphones (studio, stage)
DT 880 PRO – semi-open headphones (reference listening, mastering, mixing)
DT 990 PRO – open headphones (analytic listening)
The series also offers the DT 770 M headphones, designed especially for loud environments such as live acts.
The HD558 is equipped with high-end open circumaural headphones with E.A.R. technology for outstanding bass and vocal projection. Premium comfort, universal fit and affordability are some of the other advantages. Includes a 6.3mm stereo jack with 3.5mm adapter.
SOL Republic Headphones introduced the world’s first completely interchangeable headphones. Now, they’re putting you in charge of customizing them.
- Mix up the colors of the Sound Track headbands and cable to match your style. Choose your level of sound quality between our V8 and V10 Sound Engines. Mix them, match them, make them your own.
- Virtually indestructible Sound Track headband in 8 colors, including red, white, black, Progressive Purple, Glitch Grey, Electro Blue, Dub Orange and House Pink
- V8 Sound Engines delivering deep bass and high clarity or V10 Sound Engines delivering deeper bass, higher clarity and crisp vocals
- 3-button cables with omni-directional microphone are also available in red, white, black, Progressive Purple, Glitch Grey, Electro Blue, Dub Orange and House Pink
- iPhone/iPod/iPad Compatible
The M-Series ATH-M40x professional monitor headphones are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range. Your studio experience is enhanced with superior sound isolation and swiveling earcups for convenient one-ear monitoring. Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the M40x excels in professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring.
More About the M-Series Headphones
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Cutting-edge engineering and robust construction
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned flat for incredibly accurate sound monitoring across the entire frequency range
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cable (includes 1.2 m – 3.0 m coiled cable and 3.0 m straight cable)
- For professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring
|Driver Diameter||40 mm|
|Voice Coil||CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)|
|Frequency Response||15 – 24,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,600 mW at 1 kHz|
|Weight||240 g (8.5 oz), without cable and connector|
|Cable||Includes two interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m – 3.0 m (3.9′ – 9.8′) coiled cable and detachable 3.0 m (9.8′) straight cable|
|Accessories Included||Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4″) screw-on adapter|
The HD 280 Pro is Sennheiser’s most significant closed, around-the-ear headphone to be introduced in years. Designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment, the HD 280 Pro boasts extremely robust construction combined with the sound quality, modular design and aggressive noise isolation the necessary in the field. The unique collapsible design, combined with swiveling ear cups, offers maximum flexibility in any application.
- Closed, dynamic stereo headphones
- Accurate, linear sound reproduction for critical monitoring applications
- Optimum impedance ensures universal compatability
- Space saving design features collapsible, rotating earcups
- Up to 32 dB of ambient noise attenuation
- Neodymium magnets for high maximum SPL
- Single-sided, coiled cable with 3.5 mm mini jack with locking 1/4″ adapter
- Very comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Rugged construction with user-replaceable parts
- 2 year warranty
- Compatible (listen only) with latest generation of tablets
The full size Koss ProDJ100 headphones are the headphone of choice for professional DJs and music lovers alike. With stylish, spun metal ear cups that swivel 180 degrees, shifting between single- and double-ear listening is easy. Transitioning from stereo to mono audio mode is as simple as a flick of a switch.
Koss ProDJ100 feature soft, closed cushions that create a perfect seal whose comfort is amplified by extreme bass response of these soft, closed headphones. Lightweight and long lasting with noise isolating qualities, the ProDJ100 even fold flat for ultimate portability.
Noise isolating headphones
Ear cups swivel for single/double ear listening
Closed cushions create perfect seal for great sound intensity
Fold flat for portability
Koss Limited Lifetime Warranty
MOBILE SOUND EXPERIENCE WITH GREAT COMFORT
Undisturbed enjoyment of music on the go – the closed design of these on-ear beyerdynamic headphones effectively attenuates disturbing ambient noise and enables the powerful bass and detailed highs come into their own. This model fits perfectly and comfortably with its soft and smooth leatherette ear pads.
CLEAR ELEGANT DESIGN
The simple and discreet look of the DTX 350 p combined with smooth surfaces makes a strong impression. The cables are flat, which does not only look good, it also avoids the cables from tangling up and mechanical vibrations are hardly transmitted. The angled stereo jack plug connects to all standard mobile devices with a mini jack socket (3.5 mm) and makes sure that the connected smartphone or MP3 player requires less space.
QUITE LIGHT AND QUITE SMALL WHEN REQUIRED
Its lightweight of 131 g does not only contribute to a special comfort of wearing, it also makes these headphones a light companion. Due to its foldable design, the DTX 350 p makes itself small to fit into the supplied soft case which is ideal when travelling.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Complements all smartphones and tablets
- Discreet folding mechanism in the headband
- Powerful bass response
- Closed design effectively attenuates ambient noise
- High comfort of wearing due to soft and smooth leatherette ear pads
- No mess of cables as the flat cables do not tangle up
- 45° angled, gold-plated 1/8″ (3,5 mm) mini stereo jack plug – tensile forces are absorbed better
- Soft case