Showing all 3 results
Pure. Professional. Performance.
The ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line. Modern design and high-quality materials combine to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio and effective isolation. An excellent choice for tracking and mixing.
More About the M-Series Headphones
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Designed for studio tracking and mixing
|Driver Diameter||40 mm|
|Voice Coil||Copper-clad aluminum wire|
|Frequency Response||15 – 20,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||700 mW at 1 kHz|
|Weight||190 g (6.7 oz), without cable and connector|
|Cable||3.0 m (9.8′), straight, left-side exit|
|Accessory Included||6.3 mm (1/4″) snap-on adapter|
Xtreme Xplosives design with 40mm drivers for high output & the ultimate bass response. Soft, padded headband and ear cups provide extended comfort with rugged protectors for durability.
- Extreme Deep Bass Ports and 1.57″(40mm) Neodymium driver units and deliver ultimate bass sound
- Rubber protectors for body durability
- Soft padded headband and earpads for extend period of use
- Thick and robust 3.94ft (1.2m) pure copper cord (Y-type)
- Gold-plated iPhone compatible slim plug
The HD 202 MK II closed, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones are the ideal partner for DJs and powerful modern music, providing great insulation against ambient noise and a vivid, crisp bass response. The rugged lightweight headphones have a secure fit and can be used for both mobile sources and home (mini) hi-fi systems. When out and about, a convenient cord take-up lets you adjust the headphone cable to the required length.
Please note that models HD202 and HD202 MK11 are the same headphones and only the packaging differs.
- Closed, supra-aural, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Frequency Response 18Hz-18KHz
- For DJs, ideal for both mobile sources and home mini hi-fi systems
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- Earcups can be removed from the headband
- Specially designed damping perforation ensures powerful bass response
- Lightweight diaphragm material with “turbine” embossing for
extremely low bass
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for high
- Powerful bass and increased signal levels for modern
- Clips to the belt: cord take-up for adjusting the cable length when listening on the move
- Rugged outdoor design with durable and flexible headband
- 3 m highly conductive OFC copper cable
- Extremely comfortable to wear due to ultra-lightweight design, even for
- Replaceable leatherette ear pads
- 2-year warranty