H and B Digital offers a wide selection of top of the line, professional and beginner DSLR cameras from major brands like Canon, Nikon, Fuju, Olympus & More. We have DSLR Cameras for every skill level and purpose. From professional models like the Canon 5D, to affordable and easy to use models like the Canon Rebel. H and B Digital is a proud Authorized Dealer of Canon, Olympus, Fuji & Panasonic.
Showing all 2 results
The Pentax K-5 DSLR features a low-noise 16.3MP CMOS high resolution sensor, sensitivity up to a best-in-class ISO 51200, 7 frames-per-second shooting capability and a responsive, high-precision 11-point auto-focus system. With the free firmware update to Version 1.01, the number of consecutive RAW and high ISO shots able to be captured in high speed mode before buffer slowdown has been improved from 8 frames to approximately 20 frames. A high performing PRIME II imaging engine produces rich-gradation, very high resolution digital images. Plus, full HD video at 1920 x 1080 pixels.
The K-5 makes advances in plenty of other areas as well, such as faster autofocusing speed, and an upgraded High Dynamic Range (HDR) function that can even be used without a tripod. A bright, clear 3″ LCD display with 921,000 dots resolution makes it easy to compose and review your images, or use the bright viewfinder for composition, secure in the knowledge that the highly accurate 77-segment metering system will deliver the goods every time. Shake Reduction image stabilization makes it possible to shoot at 2.5 to 4 shutter speeds slower without seeing camera shake in your photos. A lens is not included.
And all of this photo goodness is packed into a body of sturdy, lightweight magnesium alloy on a chassis of stainless steel. The 77 special seals in the body give you a dustproof, weather-resistant and cold-resistant camera, for reliable operation in harsh conditions, at temperatures as low as 14°F (-10°C). An extremely reliable shutter unit provides a top shutter speed of 1/8000 second and is tested to 100,000 shutter releases. A stellar performer.
- High resolution 16.3 megapixel CMOS sensor w/ integrated AD conversion circuitry
- High sensitivity 80-51200 ISO range with improved noise performance
- Speedy 7 FPS captures fast action shots
- Highly responsive and accurate 11 point SAFOX IX+ autofocus system with dedicated AF assist lamp and light wavelength sensor
- Widescreen 1080p HD video at 25 FPS, with sound via built-in or external 3.5mm stereo microphone jack
- Large 3″ LCD with 921,000 dots of resolution
- Fully weather sealed and coldproof design
- Durable magnesium alloy covers surround a rugged stainless steel chassis
- Highly accurate 77 segment metering system
- Pentaprism viewfinder with 100% field of view and 0.92X magnification
- Pentax body-based Shake Reduction (SR) stabilization system
- A maximum 1/8000 second shutter speed
- HDMI port outputs high definition images and video (and sound)
- Native support for both PENTAX PEF and Adobe DNG 14-bit RAW files
- Improved in-camera HDR image capture
- A wide range of in-camera image processing and special effects filters
- Customizable RAW/Fx button
- Built-in electronic level with tilt scale display
- SDXC memory card compatibility (via firmware update)
Renew Your Creative Soul.
Photo enthusiasts rejoice! The new flagship of the spectacular Rebel Line, the EOS Rebel T5i, is here to renew your artistic side with amazing imaging features and full-featured functionality. Users will be impressed at how simple and intuitive it is to create breathtaking photos with ease. The incredible image quality and performance starts with an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and Canon’s superb DIGIC 5 Image Processor. Combined with an extensive ISO range of 100-12800 (expandable to 25600 in H mode), the EOS Rebel T5i boasts crisp, detailed images, even in low-light situations. A continuous shooting speed of up to 5.0 fps allows for fast action capture. 9 cross-type AF focus points help ensure crisp focus throughout the frame, and the Hybrid CMOS AF system enables speedy and accurate autofocus when shooting in Live View mode. In addition, the camera is compatible with Canon STM lenses for smooth, quiet AF performance. And the performance doesn’t stop with photos. EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF makes shooting high quality movies easy, and the brilliant Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II makes composing fun. Seven Creative Filters, now viewable in real time, puts composition control directly in your hands and is just one of the many features of the EOS Rebel T5i that is sure to renew your creative soul.